FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > SO many stipulations on here "Black men only."

SO many stipulations on here "Black men only."

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *zBoy123 OP   Man 37 weeks ago

London.

Trying not to state the obvious I imagine it's only because of their reputed larger size? Or are there other reasons? As an aside, I must say that some of the cocks on here make me feel rather inadequate....

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *onyjoCouple 37 weeks ago

Peterborough

Its not only the size thing its the contrast of the skin colours I find errotic when my mrs is fucking black guys

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 37 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

People have their preferences.

No point worrying about it. Just move on and find more compatible people

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple 37 weeks ago

Pembrokeshire

I guess some of us prefer who and what we prefer, no personal slurs intended.

Just keep looking for the person who fits who and what you seek and pay no heed to those who don't fit.

By *sagent81Man 37 weeks ago

leeds

I wonder if there’s any straight men who will only will have sex with a certain race or is this exclusively a female thing.

Carlisle usually

"I wonder if there’s any straight men who will only will have sex with a certain race or is this exclusively a female thing. "

Plenty of straight men also have preferences

By *hocolate37Man 37 weeks ago

Heathrow

"Trying not to state the obvious I imagine it's only because of their reputed larger size? Or are there other reasons? As an aside, I must say that some of the cocks on here make me feel rather inadequate.... "

Yeah, of course, it's ONLY because of "their reputed size"...FFS, we're people too!!

By *randMrsNorthernCouple 37 weeks ago

Cheshire

"I wonder if there’s any straight men who will only will have sex with a certain race or is this exclusively a female thing. "

Think most of the single guys can’t afford to be picky tbh.

By *eyeYCouple 37 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

Nothing wrong with stating what you want on here, we prefer meeting those who differ from us is body shape etc..

By *riel13Woman 37 weeks ago

Northampton

"I wonder if there’s any straight men who will only will have sex with a certain race or is this exclusively a female thing.

"

Which makes them really unappealing

By *armandwet50Couple 37 weeks ago

Manchester

"Trying not to state the obvious I imagine it's only because of their reputed larger size? Or are there other reasons? As an aside, I must say that some of the cocks on here make me feel rather inadequate....

Yeah, of course, it's ONLY because of "their reputed size"...FFS, we're people too!! "

Hmmm sounds like small willy syndrome

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

"Trying not to state the obvious I imagine it's only because of their reputed larger size? Or are there other reasons? As an aside, I must say that some of the cocks on here make me feel rather inadequate.... "

It's preference and it is a very small majority of profiles that request it.

Plenty of profiles stay they only want white men/white playmates.

And tbh it doesn't affect anyone other than those who have it on their profile and those who they are seeking to play with

Judging by the borderline racist comments that reach my inbox there are defo plenty of straight white men who only want to play with certain races

By *aribbean King 1985Man 37 weeks ago

South West London

According to statistics, black men are the second most desired men after white men

"According to statistics, black men are the second most desired men after white men"

Plus black men are such a small % of the population especially behind white men

But of course statistics don't support the narrative of those who like to complain about "black men only" profiles.

[Removed by poster at 16/09/23 14:40:04]

Nr Leicester

"I wonder if there’s any straight men who will only will have sex with a certain race or is this exclusively a female thing.

Which makes them really unappealing "

A recent thread was regards guys getting entitled abuse from some couples and single women because they said no thanks..

Why shouldn't they be picky?

D was a single male within the lifestyle before we met and said he'd "Rather have a wank than fuck someone I wasn't attracted to"

By *arriorstrongMan 37 weeks ago

Preston

Kenyan girls got amazing booties

leeds

Plenty of straight men also have preferences "

Saying “only” to a certain race or body type goes beyond a preference

Heathrow

"Trying not to state the obvious I imagine it's only because of their reputed larger size? Or are there other reasons? As an aside, I must say that some of the cocks on here make me feel rather inadequate....

Yeah, of course, it's ONLY because of "their reputed size"...FFS, we're people too!!

Hmmm sounds like small willy syndrome "

It couldn't possibly be anything like our personality, attractiveness or sociability, right? Gotta be the "D"...and nothing but!!

It screams "small dick energy"...

Nr Leicester

Which makes them really unappealing "

A recent thread was regards guys getting entitled abuse from some couples and single women because they said no thanks..

D was a single male within the lifestyle before we met and said he'd "Rather have a wank than fuck someone I wasn't attracted to"

Heathrow

"According to statistics, black men are the second most desired men after white men

Plus black men are such a small % of the population especially behind white men

But of course statistics don't support the narrative of those who like to complain about "black men only" profiles. "

By *unchalMan 37 weeks ago

Dartford

Join the club. If it's any consolation, I'm pretty sure they are only the top of the curve! Although, I'm looking forward to meeting them one and all!

Carlisle usually

Saying “only” to a certain race or body type goes beyond a preference "

Plenty of straight men say "only" on their profiles.

leeds

"

That’s probably a factor but also I don’t think if a guy was inundated with women they’d become race specific.

By *ucka39Man 37 weeks ago

Newcastle

Plenty of straight men say "only" on their profiles."

We do and keep it this way

No it's not beyond a preference

Lots of men on here only find specific races and body types attractive the same as women

Why wouldn't they?

By *armandwet50Couple 37 weeks ago

Manchester

It couldn't possibly be anything like our personality, attractiveness or sociability, right? Gotta be the "D"...and nothing but!!

It screams "small dick energy"... "

If people on the site were meeting in a bar you might have a point about personality and sociability but we're not, most people don't show faces (for obvious reasons) so attractiveness is out.

So it boils down to height, colour, and cock size and let us be fair the guys with the big cocks do like to shout about it.

leeds

Lots of men on here only find specific races and body types attractive the same as women

Why wouldn't they? "

Not trying to condescend but saying “only” isn’t a preference by definition. Preference means you’ll accept alternatives.

By *issRose36Woman 37 weeks ago

Ashington

Not my cup of tea, love my white lads xx

South West London

I definitely have preferences and types of women I go for as I dont sleep with anyone.

By *rettygoodMan 37 weeks ago

Coalville

My favourite thing about this thread is when a black man commented that its basically dehumanising and people were like

"Lol got a small dick then"

And yours must be so big it blinds you to irony. Fucking hell.

Heathrow

If people on the site were meeting in a bar you might have a point about personality and sociability but we're not, most people don't show faces (for obvious reasons) so attractiveness is out.

So it boils down to height, colour, and cock size and let us be fair the guys with the big cocks do like to shout about it. "

Warmandwet, I think you missed my point...the OP stated that the ONLY reason he could imagine people want black men is because of the "reputed larger size" - I'm not gonna speak for all black men (and to be fair, some will play to the "stereotype"), but my point is that there's more to us than that, and if he thinks that's the only reason people stipulate "black men only", then it says volumes about him and his petty whining.

Just wait till he finds out that "black men only" isn't the sole reason other men aren't successful in meeting!!

South West London

Exactly, isnt about the looks or how big a man tings are. I know Im ugly physically but there's more to me then that

Why wouldn't they?

Not trying to condescend but saying “only” isn’t a preference by definition. Preference means you’ll accept alternatives. "

They may accept alternatives if they meet someone they like who doesn't fit that preference.

Doesn't change the fact that straight men have preferences the same as literally every other sexuality/gender group

Curious as to why you think straight men don't have preferences, is it because you don't?

Absolute rubbish. Nothing to do with size. Mine is black men only. I prefer a!man with a brain and able to stimulate my brain and not with his 12in cock. Oh sorry they are human beings all different sizes and shapes exactly as white people lol. Sorry to disillusion you

Yeah, of course, it's ONLY because of "their reputed size"...FFS, we're people too!! "

Exactly as I have just said. All human beings all different in all ways. Nothing to do with the fact your black. Omg ignorance of some

"According to statistics, black men are the second most desired men after white men"

Not for me hahaha

So it boils down to height, colour, and cock size and let us be fair the guys with the big cocks do like to shout about it.

Warmandwet, I think you missed my point...the OP stated that the ONLY reason he could imagine people want black men is because of the "reputed larger size" - I'm not gonna speak for all black men (and to be fair, some will play to the "stereotype"), but my point is that there's more to us than that, and if he thinks that's the only reason people stipulate "black men only", then it says volumes about him and his petty whining.

Just wait till he finds out that "black men only" isn't the sole reason other men aren't successful in meeting!!"

Well said

Mmmm.... My skinny, girly, pale, shaven flesh next to a big, strong, masculine, sexy black man... They know what it's all about! We are your sluts!

By *alandNitaCouple 37 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

MOST women are not fussed about size, it's all about the personality.

MOST women are not fussed about size, it's all about the personality. "

SAY IT LOUDER FROM THOSE IN THE BACK.

NOBODY WANTS DICK THAT IS ATTATCGED TO DICKS ...WHITE,BLACK, BLUE OR YELLOW

MOST women are not fussed about size, it's all about the personality. "

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THOSE IN THE BACK.

NOBODY WANTS DICK THAT IS ATTATCGED TO DICKS ...WHITE,BLACK, BLUE OR YELLOW

MOST women are not fussed about size, it's all about the personality. SAY IT LOUDER FOR THOSE IN THE BACK.

NOBODY WANTS DICK THAT IS ATTATCGED TO DICKS ...WHITE,BLACK, BLUE OR YELLOW "

NO ONE WANTS DICKS ATTACHED TO DICKS REGARDLESS OF COLOUR OR SIZE

By *ohnny wasMan 37 weeks ago

gateshead

if you said white only you would be accused of being racist

"if you said white only you would be accused of being racist "

Huh?

I only like pink cocks

leeds

Why wouldn't they?

Not trying to condescend but saying “only” isn’t a preference by definition. Preference means you’ll accept alternatives.

They may accept alternatives if they meet someone they like who doesn't fit that preference.

Doesn't change the fact that straight men have preferences the same as literally every other sexuality/gender group

Curious as to why you think straight men don't have preferences, is it because you don't? "

If Their profile states the “only” meet a certain race it implies that the aren’t accepting alternatives.

I am sure most men have a preference but how many mens profiles have you seen state that they only meet women of a certain race? I bet we could look at 100 men’s profiles and not one would say that.

As for me I have no preference in regards to race but I definitely do for body type.

Carlisle usually

"If Their profile states the “only” meet a certain race it implies that the aren’t accepting alternatives.

I am sure most men have a preference but how many mens profiles have you seen state that they only meet women of a certain race? I bet we could look at 100 men’s profiles and not one would say that.

As for me I have no preference in regards to race but I definitely do for body type.

"

A little unfair when 98 of those 100 profiles would be one of "fill in later," "anything goes," or "I am an X year old man looking to meet X" as the site autofills when they join.

But. As someone who has probably looked at more male profiles than the average man on here, I have seen such statements on multiple occasions.

By *toC Thats MeWoman 37 weeks ago

Sheffield

Pretty simple for most….attraction.

By *riel13Woman 37 weeks ago

Northampton

Which makes them really unappealing

D was a single male within the lifestyle before we met and said he'd "Rather have a wank than fuck someone I wasn't attracted to" "

Tbh the thought that someone asking to fuck me that doesn't fancy me, at all is part of the reason I rarely bother meeting

"My favourite thing about this thread is when a black man commented that its basically dehumanising and people were like

And yours must be so big it blinds you to irony. Fucking hell."

I saw this too!

When ever black men speak up on this topic certain people start acting dense. It almost as if they should hush and be grateful for the attention. Swinging sometimes lacks humanity. Its sad to see.

As someone else pointed out blaming black men for not getting meets is laziness. Lots of profiles have stipulations. I see ‘whites only’ or no black/asian all the time. I dont cry. I just move on plenty more profiles to contact.

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

"If Their profile states the “only” meet a certain race it implies that the aren’t accepting alternatives.

A little unfair when 98 of those 100 profiles would be one of "fill in later," "anything goes," or "I am an X year old man looking to meet X" as the site autofills when they join.

But. As someone who has probably looked at more male profiles than the average man on here, I have seen such statements on multiple occasions."

So have I and I've received alot of DMs saying the same.

But obviously someone on the forums said it doesn't happen so we must be lying

By *ootprints1629Couple 36 weeks ago

somewhere in moray

It's called preference, and it should be respected!

By *ootprints1629Couple 36 weeks ago

somewhere in moray

That’s probably a factor but also I don’t think if a guy was inundated with women they’d become race specific.

"

Wow, do you have any idea what you.sound like right now? Maybe you wouldn't but you can't speak for all men, sound like someone is a little bitter!

By *alleyDaveMan 36 weeks ago

Sheffield

Why wouldn't they?

Curious as to why you think straight men don't have preferences, is it because you don't?

If Their profile states the “only” meet a certain race it implies that the aren’t accepting alternatives.

"

Maye ,you have had two meets on here . Spare a thought for us who havnt had any .

It's not just the profiles who say "Black guys only "

It's the "Gym fit only " , ""Must be Toned " ,"Must be 8 inch plus " ," meet verifications a must "etc ,etc .

There are many ,many barriers for a lot of us single blokes, like me who have no chance of ever having a meet because of the obstacles put in our way.

I worked this out after being on here for six months .

If you have an hour looking at single blokes profiles ,you will see a patten, and realise that a very small percentage if single blokes on here have loads of verifications, and the vast majority have none ,because we don't meet the criteria ,or have the "requirements " hat couples and single women require before they will even talk to you .

By *ablo minibar123Woman 36 weeks ago

Why wouldn't they?

Maye ,you have had two meets on here . Spare a thought for us who havnt had any .

It's the "Gym fit only " , ""Must be Toned " ,"Must be 8 inch plus " ," meet verifications a must "etc ,etc .

There are many ,many barriers for a lot of us single blokes, like me who have no chance of ever having a meet because of the obstacles put in our way.

If you have an hour looking at single blokes profiles ,you will see a patten, and realise that a very small percentage if single blokes on here have loads of verifications, and the vast majority have none ,because we don't meet the criteria ,or have the "requirements " hat couples and single women require before they will even talk to you .

"

No, quite often you find the guys with loads of veris, have put in effort and attended clubs and events, made connections and been invited to parties, instead of staying on their sofa moaning about how no one wants to meet them.

Plenty of average white and black guys are getting meets on fab every day as they have the right attitude for it.

By *rancois Du BoisMan 36 weeks ago

The wrong side of the tracks.

"

"

I guess you could put me in that category, but as pablo has said, a lot of effort goes into this.

Personal grooming

Group chats

Not being a dickhead

Go to socials

Find your tribe

By *andemanMan 36 weeks ago

bedforshire

I will only fuck homosapians! Sorry its just my preference alright.

By *moothGrooveWoman 36 weeks ago

Durham

When on fab I am not looking for a new husband or partner, I am looking for what excites me sexually so yes I will be incredibly fussy. There are certain physical attributes which I want in a sexual partner, and if I can meet their sexual preferences in a woman then bingo!

Too many men who aren't making the effort to stand out,and just sit behind their screen moaning. Instead of looking at themselves or seeking profiles which are relevant to them it's easier to say women only want, black, toned, tall, men etc. Yes, some do and that's perfectly OK.

Funny how you never see men berated for looking to meet PAWG's, BBW's, curvy girls, Asian girls. But a woman dare to have preferences that don't suit the reader of the profile and it's not fair, racist, women being picky blah blah blah

I would 100% choose a man who was picky over a who isn't. If I didn't meet a mans sexual aesthetics criteria, if they'd specified one, I certainly wouldn't be crying about it.

By *andemanMan 36 weeks ago

bedforshire

MOST women are not fussed about size, it's all about the personality. SAY IT LOUDER FROM THOSE IN THE BACK.

NOBODY WANTS DICK THAT IS ATTATCGED TO DICKS ...WHITE,BLACK, BLUE OR YELLOW "

Can i hear a Laud AMEN!

By *antasysoulsCouple 36 weeks ago

Dumfries

[Removed by poster at 17/09/23 07:43:13]

Dumfries

"When on fab I am not looking for a new husband or partner, I am looking for what excites me sexually so yes I will be incredibly fussy. There are certain physical attributes which I want in a sexual partner, and if I can meet their sexual preferences in a woman then bingo!

Too many men who aren't making the effort to stand out,and just sit behind their screen moaning. Instead of looking at themselves or seeking profiles which are relevant to them it's easier to say women only want, black, toned, tall, men etc. Yes, some do and that's perfectly OK.

Funny how you never see men berated for looking to meet PAWG's, BBW's, curvy girls, Asian girls. But a woman dare to have preferences that don't suit the reader of the profile and it's not fair, racist, women being picky blah blah blah

I would 100% choose a man who was picky over a who isn't. If I didn't meet a mans sexual aesthetics criteria, if they'd specified one, I certainly wouldn't be crying about it. "

Very very true fab is for most an extra part of their life with particular preferences the people that don't get that are the ones who think they are entitled to a meet simply because they are here lol oh and love your profile!

By *armandwet50Couple 36 weeks ago

Manchester

Why wouldn't they?

"

These "Barriers and obstacles" you talk of exist in life not just here.

Do you think a person walks into a bar or a club and thinks to themselves I will speak with the first person I see or do you think natural personal preferences are used to eliminate the "crowd" before selecting someone to converse with?

Instead of seeing these things as a barrier be positive about them and see them as somebody protecting your feelings, people do not like constantly being told "No you're not my type"

By *otwife1982!Couple 36 weeks ago

somewhere

WTF we live in a world of preferences - own options and the “apparent” right and freedom to do as we please and identify as we wish yet when a women or couple prefers a certain feature they get ridiculed…… my wife has no preference it’s mine! I like seeing her with black cock, I also get on much better with the black community.

FFS leave people to there choices just because it doesn’t fit in with what you want! so what……..

my wife also like bigger boobs and slimmer ladies does this need dissecting and a forum making about it? - probably not same as this doesn’t!

Just let people chose what they want to do in there precious fun time as long as it’s not illegal and harming anyone then crack on!

Never seen one of these forums when ladies and couples preference is white guys!

If you feel inadequate learn to use it!

And it’s not always about size - but you wouldn’t understand that

By *otwife1982!Couple 36 weeks ago

somewhere

So get out there and get verified - trouble is most men want to sit around and wait for it to come to them, there are loads of ways to get verified and easy to do if you put the effort in, clubs - cinemas - dogging - socials etc etc

It won’t come to you go get what you want in life!

By *toC Thats MeWoman 36 weeks ago

Sheffield

Why wouldn't they?

"

If you look at the guys with successful profiles…more often than not these guys attend organised socials and clubs. Which you’ve said in a few threads you don’t want to do. Whinging about people not wanting to meet you is off putting to start with.

You cant just rely on a few pictures on fab to meet people. You have to make at least some effort.

"WTF we live in a world of preferences - own options and the “apparent” right and freedom to do as we please and identify as we wish yet when a women or couple prefers a certain feature they get ridiculed…… my wife has no preference it’s mine! I like seeing her with black cock, I also get on much better with the black community.

FFS leave people to there choices just because it doesn’t fit in with what you want! so what……..

my wife also like bigger boobs and slimmer ladies does this need dissecting and a forum making about it? - probably not same as this doesn’t!

Just let people chose what they want to do in there precious fun time as long as it’s not illegal and harming anyone then crack on!

Never seen one of these forums when ladies and couples preference is white guys!

If you feel inadequate learn to use it!

And it’s not always about size - but you wouldn’t understand that "

This

Why wouldn't they?

"

"Barriers" and "obstacles" when it's just women wanting to have sex with people they find attractive

Jesus christ

By *wendolineFoxWoman 36 weeks ago

Chester

Fancy us having preferences and boundaries to keep us safe! The audacity of it!

At the end of the day whatever your preference we are all here for fun. So we have a right to list and choose what we want and what we don't want. I say BLAVK ONLY but most of my messages are from white guys. I'm polite and answer but they dnt read profiles they dnt care what your preference is they think oooh I have a big one she's bound to change her mind. NOPE if I can't have what I have stated I will not bother simple as that but I wnt knock anyone for their preference or for trying to change my mind . They wnt. I have a right to have what I wish for if I dnt get it no big deal. I've met some amazing guys so im good. I'm very fussy. I'm not young. But I'm fit and classy. So guys let everyone choose who they want without getting upset

"if you said white only you would be accused of being racist "
that's so true

"if you said white only you would be accused of being racist that's so true "

Why? It's a preference nothing to do with racism. I like fit men a preference. I like tall men a preference. Not racism

By *avexxMan 36 weeks ago

cheshire

"if you said white only you would be accused of being racist that's so true

Why? It's a preference nothing to do with racism. I like fit men a preference. I like tall men a preference. Not racism"

,,, this

By *melie LALWoman 36 weeks ago

Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 17/09/23 11:36:51]

By *melie LALWoman 36 weeks ago

Peterborough

What other stipulations? You've mentioned one, OP.

By *ingle ex cuckMan 36 weeks ago

chester

From my ex wife's experience

Yes size is obvious

They have more stamina

They are more skilled in bed

They are usually more athletic

They always last the time

They are powerful and usually alpha

"From my ex wife's experience

Yes size is obvious

They have more stamina

They are powerful and usually alpha "

Wow sounds like the perfect man

By *aintscoupleCouple 36 weeks ago

st helens

"if you said white only you would be accused of being racist that's so true "
I've seen plenty of profile's on here stating no Asians or black guys.

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS 36 weeks ago

South Birmingham

Yes size is obvious

They have more stamina

From my experience in general yes (but not always true and trust me i have had enought to know), but there are plenty of white men who are also in that category of being bigger, last longer etc...

By *aribbean King 1985Man 36 weeks ago

South West London

One of the things I've learnt in life is you can't have everything you want as some things are just off limits. Thats why I have no problem when women have preferences when it comes to the type of men they want. But I also hope that women need to know this applies to them too as men also have standards and preferences too

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS 36 weeks ago

South Birmingham

"One of the things I've learnt in life is you can't have everything you want as some things are just off limits. Thats why I have no problem when women have preferences when it comes to the type of men they want. But I also hope that women need to know this applies to them too as men also have standards and preferences too"

100% agree with you there darling and well said

By *UFSWoman 36 weeks ago

belfast

There really aren't as many posts looking for black men as you make out,perhaps it's you that just has the fetish for big cocks

"One of the things I've learnt in life is you can't have everything you want as some things are just off limits. Thats why I have no problem when women have preferences when it comes to the type of men they want. But I also hope that women need to know this applies to them too as men also have standards and preferences too"

You would think people past a certain age would actually know this

By *esparate danMan 36 weeks ago

glasgow

As a general rule i think white guys who moan about this sort of toffee because it is more palatable than thinking about the inadequacies they DO have some control over

There really aren't as many posts looking for black men as you make out,perhaps it's you that just has the fetish for big cocks

. "

Omg and here we have it again BIG COCKS. NOOOOOO THEY DNT. THEY ARE THE SAME AS OTHER MEN . ALL DIFFERENT

Dumfries

Yes size is obvious

They have more stamina

Again this comes down to preference which we are all entitled to on fab in a club or anywhere else I won't go near a guy with a big dick it's nothing but a turn off to me for a few reasons 1 because it hurts me 2 because to me they look horrible 3 they rarely know how to use them because they think size is all they need and as for the other comments on the post anyone that doesn't understand the difference between a sexual preference and racism shouldn't be on fab at all!

By *rozac_fairyCouple 36 weeks ago

Tamworth

"Maye ,you have had two meets on here . Spare a thought for us who havnt had any .

"

It's not requirements that stand in your way. It's you, your attitude and actions.

You've constantly stated you won't do socials, won't go to clubs. You want to meet for a "bite to eat" or have single women just come to your house.... in a rural location with little public transport. You also won't message people anymore.

So you expect something without putting any effort in at all and then use the forums to complain about it when no-one is interested, also a turn off for many, most people aren't looking for negativity as a personality trait.

You blame a small demographic of men who are "gym fit", having big dicks etc for you not getting any meets when it's entirely your own lacking. Rather than actually putting the work in, taking advice given THOUSANDS of times and changing your game.

Not that you'll accept that, you never do, no matter how many times this has been explained. All this before we even start on understanding that people have preferences, are allowed to choose who they want to meet. It's giving entitled and lazy energy to blame others for your own downfall.

Ms x

By *rpeggioCouple 36 weeks ago

Baughurst

Why is that beyond preference? What do you mean or imply?

"As a general rule i think white guys who moan about this sort of toffee because it is more palatable than thinking about the inadequacies they DO have some control over "

Baughurst

It screams "small dick energy"... "

"...like the taste of chocolate?"

That's what your profile starts with, using the colour of your skin as the feature to highlight, not the personality, attractiveness or sociability. And please don't say now that you are master chocolatier.

Totally fine with us, but it seems there's a gap between what you do and what you preach in your post.

Baughurst

"My favourite thing about this thread is when a black man commented that its basically dehumanising and people were like

And yours must be so big it blinds you to irony. Fucking hell.

I saw this too!

When ever black men speak up on this topic certain people start acting dense. It almost as if they should hush and be grateful for the attention. Swinging sometimes lacks humanity. Its sad to see.

As someone else pointed out blaming black men for not getting meets is laziness. Lots of profiles have stipulations. I see ‘whites only’ or no black/asian all the time. I dont cry. I just move on plenty more profiles to contact. "

Totally agree. It's simple. If someone does not like one or both of us... we move on. We all say our preferences if we are looking for males, females, couples, TS, TV, whatever. Why women or men can't say who they fancy when it comes to skin, or hair colour or body shape? We are not expected to justify our preference for straight couples, so why people with a preference for a skin colour/race are expected to have a reason and justify it?

Baughurst

Why? It's a preference nothing to do with racism. I like fit men a preference. I like tall men a preference. Not racism"

True. You are super clear in your profile: "BLACK. TALL AND FIT and RESPECTFUL". I wonder why the male whingers that are not black focus on the BLACK and do not pay attention to the RESPECTFUL, the irony being how disrespectful it must feel for you the non black-tall-fit males writing while disregarding your preferences.

Why? It's a preference nothing to do with racism. I like fit men a preference. I like tall men a preference. Not racism

True. You are super clear in your profile: "BLACK. TALL AND FIT and RESPECTFUL". I wonder why the male whingers that are not black focus on the BLACK and do not pay attention to the RESPECTFUL, the irony being how disrespectful it must feel for you the non black-tall-fit males writing while disregarding your preferences."

They like to see if they can change my mind. Lol

I may not get any of those but its what I am looking for . I've met some wonderful guys. And been slated as racist. Shut. Old. Big pussy as black guys are HUGE HAHAHA. DISEASE ridden. Yep I've had it all. Now I just delete. respectful at all times it's not much to ask

True. You are super clear in your profile: "BLACK. TALL AND FIT and RESPECTFUL". I wonder why the male whingers that are not black focus on the BLACK and do not pay attention to the RESPECTFUL, the irony being how disrespectful it must feel for you the non black-tall-fit males writing while disregarding your preferences.

They like to see if they can change my mind. Lol

I may not get any of those but its what I am looking for . I've met some wonderful guys. And been slated as racist. Slut. Old. Big pussy as black guys are HUGE HAHAHA. DISEASE ridden. Yep I've had it all. Now I just delete. respectful at all times it's not much to ask"

By *bwindian86Woman 36 weeks ago

Rugby

Everyone has a preference unless you arent picky and just fuck anything going. I am indian and my preference is non asian people. I just prefer white/black/mixed race men and no its nothing to do with cock size. I have my reasons and its noones business why, just move on and find someone else! I also hate messages like "ive never fucked an indian girl before but always wanted to". We arent aliens just because we are brown skinned. Same way i dont like black men being referred to as BBC. I find it quite disrespectful labelling a human based on their skin tone. Respect peoples profiles and if you arent for them dont give them abuse, just move on. The amount of abuse i get off men is not ok!

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 36 weeks ago

Coventry

I don't think it's always about size, ascetics.

I think there is an element out there who the fetishism of black men is subconsciously (and sometimes maybe consciously) routed in uncomfortable history, stereotypes, ideas of something wrong/taboo and/or power dynamics. Its fair to say that a lot of fetish and sexual desires are routed in very uncomfortable places and taboos. But the things that turn people on is something core to their sexuallity and often has nothing to do with their opinions or actions in everyday life. It's up to all consenting adults involved what they are happy with engaging in and who with.

By *exanthemMan 36 weeks ago

North

Don’t worry mate - with next Labour government, you will have more and more coming here from North African region, more BBCs, so work on your inadequacy mate and try finding people who like you…because it ain’t stopping here..

Dumfries

Don’t worry mate - with next Labour government, you will have more and more coming here from North African region, more BBCs, so work on your inadequacy mate and try finding people who like you…because it ain’t stopping here.."

now if anyone needs an example of racism here's a perfect example pml

By *aidForSharingWoman 36 weeks ago

Lancs

Don’t worry mate - with next Labour government, you will have more and more coming here from North African region, more BBCs, so work on your inadequacy mate and try finding people who like you…because it ain’t stopping here.."

Yummy. Reel em in

North

Don’t worry mate - with next Labour government, you will have more and more coming here from North African region, more BBCs, so work on your inadequacy mate and try finding people who like you…because it ain’t stopping here.. now if anyone needs an example of racism here's a perfect example pml "

How is it a racist comment? So non black people can talk about black men and feeling inadequate in front of their giantness, and larger size but one cannot talk about what is coming ahead, it is all over the news papers and still when one individual writes about it - you call them racist…wow..I never asked people to change their preferences, like what you like, but keep in mind what news channels are telling you..

Jesus christ

By *hocolate37Man 36 weeks ago

Heathrow

That's what your profile starts with, using the colour of your skin as the feature to highlight, not the personality, attractiveness or sociability. And please don't say now that you are master chocolatier.

Totally fine with us, but it seems there's a gap between what you do and what you preach in your post.

"

Master chocolatier?? I so wish I'd thought of that!! But tell me, what should I have started with? Yes, I alluded to my skin colour - in the same way that some people allude to their boob/dick size, being a brat or a BBW or a snowqueen, a dom or a master or collared and so on...and??

That nonsense aside, my point was that the OP stated that the ONLY reason people meet with black men is because they're well hung, as though that's all there could possibly be ("trying not to state the obvious I imagine it's only because of their reputed larger size? Or are there other reasons?"). I questioned the "are there other reasons?" statement. You might wanna read it again - or not, I don't care.

And apologies if I'm off-base here - you say "fine by us", but it sounds like you viewed my profile to look for something to use as a stick to beat me with...?

Dumfries

Don’t worry mate - with next Labour government, you will have more and more coming here from North African region, more BBCs, so work on your inadequacy mate and try finding people who like you…because it ain’t stopping here.. now if anyone needs an example of racism here's a perfect example pml

How is it a racist comment? So non black people can talk about black men and feeling inadequate in front of their giantness, and larger size but one cannot talk about what is coming ahead, it is all over the news papers and still when one individual writes about it - you call them racist…wow..I never asked people to change their preferences, like what you like, but keep in mind what news channels are telling you.."

its actually scary that people with your capacity of thinking are allowed to vote if you truly believe everything the news tells you you're as slow as you are ignorant

North

Don’t worry mate - with next Labour government, you will have more and more coming here from North African region, more BBCs, so work on your inadequacy mate and try finding people who like you…because it ain’t stopping here.. now if anyone needs an example of racism here's a perfect example pml

How is it a racist comment? So non black people can talk about black men and feeling inadequate in front of their giantness, and larger size but one cannot talk about what is coming ahead, it is all over the news papers and still when one individual writes about it - you call them racist…wow..I never asked people to change their preferences, like what you like, but keep in mind what news channels are telling you.. its actually scary that people with your capacity of thinking are allowed to vote if you truly believe everything the news tells you you're as slow as you are ignorant "

I tell what I see and read - you are scared or feel ashamed about it, you are allowed not to read news papers and watch news channels…moreover don’t worry about my capacity to vote, and go protest in front of all the news channels and news papers offices if you think they are racist by telling everyone what deal Labour has made with EU? Sometime Truth is hard to hear and digest but that ain’t change the shape of it..

Baughurst

Master chocolatier?? I so wish I'd thought of that!! But tell me, what should I have started with? Yes, I alluded to my skin colour - in the same way that some people allude to their boob/dick size, being a brat or a BBW or a snowqueen, a dom or a master or collared and so on...and??

That nonsense aside, my point was that the OP stated that the ONLY reason people meet with black men is because they're well hung, as though that's all there could possibly be ("trying not to state the obvious I imagine it's only because of their reputed larger size? Or are there other reasons?"). I questioned the "are there other reasons?" statement. You might wanna read it again - or not, I don't care.

And apologies if I'm off-base here - you say "fine by us", but it sounds like you viewed my profile to look for something to use as a stick to beat me with...? "

Apologies if it looked like trying to hit at you, and can see now why it may read like that. Not questioning your bottom line that people find attracted to black males for many reasons (personality, attractiveness, sociability, or physical like skin tone, voice, physique, and just thinking there's only one (dick) is nonsense. Also because some women live large cocks but others do not like large and yet are attracted to black males. So we agree with you there.

You can start your profile with anything you like, of course. If your choice is to attract attention forest of all to something physical ( skin tone) as the most prominent feature of your profile, I respectfully believe it fetishies you, that it sends the message that it does not matter who you are, that what makes you attractive is above all, not only, the colour of your skin.

Understand if you disagree, again, apologies, not trying to pick a fight with you, let alone with someone that shares our views that attractiveness cannot be reduced to cock size.

By *oiluvfunMan 36 weeks ago

Penrith

I just block those profiles and move on. I’m not a black guy, and I wouldn’t want to be a ‘Plan b’ in case no black guys were available…..

And apologies if I'm off-base here - you say "fine by us", but it sounds like you viewed my profile to look for something to use as a stick to beat me with...?

Apologies if it looked like trying to hit at you, and can see now why it may read like that. Not questioning your bottom line that people find attracted to black males for many reasons (personality, attractiveness, sociability, or physical like skin tone, voice, physique, and just thinking there's only one (dick) is nonsense. Also because some women live large cocks but others do not like large and yet are attracted to black males. So we agree with you there.

You can start your profile with anything you like, of course. If your choice is to attract attention forest of all to something physical ( skin tone) as the most prominent feature of your profile, I respectfully believe it fetishies you, that it sends the message that it does not matter who you are, that what makes you attractive is above all, not only, the colour of your skin.

Understand if you disagree, again, apologies, not trying to pick a fight with you, let alone with someone that shares our views that attractiveness cannot be reduced to cock size."

I fo not see liking black men as a fetishism. I was with a White man until I came on here my first meet was a black guy. The best lover I have ever had. Attentive. Caring. Knew how to make me feel great about myself when my ex trashed me. After a year with this lovely man I just never went back to white and have never wanted to. So not fetishism just pure feeling I was treated like a queen. I'm sure a lot of women will tell you the same

By *hocolate37Man 36 weeks ago

Heathrow

""...like the taste of chocolate?"

Understand if you disagree, again, apologies, not trying to pick a fight with you, let alone with someone that shares our views that attractiveness cannot be reduced to cock size."

Arpeggio, I'm not trying to pick a fight with anyone, least of all someone who (after a bit of two-way clarification!!) is in agreement with me. As far as my lead line is concerned, though, it simply tied in with my username - I don't want to drill down too far, but personally, I wouldn't say that "like the taste of chocolate"? fetishises me at all...not least because there's no other reference to my skin colour aside from my description of myself in the very first line (and also no dick pics in sight either!!) - having said that, I recognise that it's about degrees as well as perception...

I may, however, change my lead line to "Master Chocolatier", but I worry then that people might think it's some sort of dom-driven reference...I guess proof of how things can be misconstrued!!

Juicy read. Enjoyed.

By *ickD80Man 36 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

How is it a racist comment? So non black people can talk about black men and feeling inadequate in front of their giantness, and larger size but one cannot talk about what is coming ahead, it is all over the news papers and still when one individual writes about it - you call them racist…wow..I never asked people to change their preferences, like what you like, but keep in mind what news channels are telling you.. its actually scary that people with your capacity of thinking are allowed to vote if you truly believe everything the news tells you you're as slow as you are ignorant

I tell what I see and read - you are scared or feel ashamed about it, you are allowed not to read news papers and watch news channels…moreover don’t worry about my capacity to vote, and go protest in front of all the news channels and news papers offices if you think they are racist by telling everyone what deal Labour has made with EU? Sometime Truth is hard to hear and digest but that ain’t change the shape of it.."

I’d be interested to know what exactly you’d be protesting against….did you protest when our borders were opened to European countries like France, Spain, Italy, Germany etc and there was an increase in Europeans moving here? I’m guessing not, so is it just North Africans moving here that you have an issue with and will protest against? Rather than just saying that you’re going to use your vote and right to protest to show that you’re unhappy about North Africans moving here why don’t you tell us exactly what it is about them moving here that you’re so unhappy about? In what way will it directly affect your life and how do you think it will affect the country?

Have you ever considered why people want to move here, or leave the country they grew up in and move to any other country? Have you ever considered why they risk their lives trying to get to a different country? Have you ever considered how you’d feel if your life was in danger or if your situation was so unbearable that you had to risk your life to flee your home and whether you’d prefer it if you were welcomed and helped when you got to a safer country or if people were protesting against you being there?

You obviously are racist, making racist comments and then saying you’re not racist doesn’t make you not racist.

I don’t know what deal you’re on about that Labour has made with the EU, I’m guessing it’s something you’ve read on Facebook or that a mate in the pub has told you, but if it’s a deal that allows more people to find safety and sanctuary here who’s life would be in danger if they weren’t able to escape from their own country then I’m all for it. I don’t know if you’ve noticed but we live in a multicultural country that is mostly welcoming and accommodating to all nationalities and religions and personally i think that’s a good thing. If you think that people should be judged by the colour of their skin and by the actions of people of the same colour then have a look at the actions of white people, what colour skin do the majority of lying, self serving politicians have? What colour skin do the former American President and British Prime Minister who illegally invaded Iraq have? What colour skin do the pee-do tv presenters have? What colour skin did Hit ler have? What colour skin does Pu Tin have?

I’m white but my grandfather fled his home and moved to Britain as an asylum seeker because white people in his home country wanted to kill him purely because of his religion, his mother, brother and many other relatives were murdered by white people in his home country because of their religion, so I don’t accept the line that white people are good and black people are bad, and I don’t just ignore it when people are being obviously racist. There’s good and bad in every race, in equal measures, saying that you’re going to protest against North Africans moving here is saying that you believe all North Africans are bad and are going to have a negative impact on our country and that’s obviously racist because all you’re seeing is the colour of their skin, you’re not seeing them as humans who are in need of help and have as much to offer as anyone else.

You keep going on about what you’re seeing in the news and making out like you know everything because you watch the news and read newspapers….I can guess what channels you watch and what newspapers you read from your racist opinions. You think you’re educated and knowledgeable because you watch the news and read newspapers, but all you know is what they want you to know and you’ve allowed yourself to be manipulated into thinking the way they want you to think. All media has an agenda and will spin the news to influence people’s opinions because they know that weak minded, insecure, unintelligent people are easily influenced. Do the newspapers you read ever report on human stories of people who want to move here? Do they ever report on what they’re running away from and what life they want to build here? Do they ever report on the sacrifices they’ve made and the hurt they feel from having to leave their homes and families? Do they ever report on the people who move here and have a positive impact on our society?

You’re not a knowledgeable man who can see what’s happening and what’s going to happen in the future, you’re a weak, insecure man who’s been influenced and manipulated by the media.

Why is this even a topic of heated discussion.

Just because this is a sex site, people are still allowed to have a PREFERENCE.

If they prefer black men, that’s their entitlement. Let them be. It what they want. Simply look for someone that prefers you. Simple.

If single men dropped the “it’s not fair, everyone on here wants a black man” attitude you’ll have more luck on this site. Trust me

By *armandwet50Couple 36 weeks ago

Manchester

Don’t worry mate - with next Labour government, you will have more and more coming here from North African region, more BBCs, so work on your inadequacy mate and try finding people who like you…because it ain’t stopping here.. now if anyone needs an example of racism here's a perfect example pml "

How is that a racist comment?

The guy is merely stating a fact and telling the OP to get over his inadequacies

Sheffield

"Maye ,you have had two meets on here . Spare a thought for us who havnt had any .

It's not requirements that stand in your way. It's you, your attitude and actions.

You've constantly stated you won't do socials, won't go to clubs. You want to meet for a "bite to eat" or have single women just come to your house.... in a rural location with little public transport. You also won't message people anymore.

So you expect something without putting any effort in at all and then use the forums to complain about it when no-one is interested, also a turn off for many, most people aren't looking for negativity as a personality trait.

You blame a small demographic of men who are "gym fit", having big dicks etc for you not getting any meets when it's entirely your own lacking. Rather than actually putting the work in, taking advice given THOUSANDS of times and changing your game.

Not that you'll accept that, you never do, no matter how many times this has been explained. All this before we even start on understanding that people have preferences, are allowed to choose who they want to meet. It's giving entitled and lazy energy to blame others for your own downfall.

Ms x"

Firstly ,Thanks for your reply.

Yes ,you are right ,I am not interested in clubs or organised socials. Not everyone is . Maybe some people dont want to meet in large groups .Maybe some people prefer a one on one meeting in a public place for a social . Should that be an obstacle to meeting people .?

I am not expecting , and never would expect someone to just come to my house . I would love a public social meeting for a coffee or bite to eat to see if there is any spark and attraction. Maybe even a second public meet .

But you seem to be saying everything has to be done through a club or large social. Maybe ,that's what dome people enjoy ,but not everyone does .

Just to be clear ,I am NOT expecting a couple or single woman to just turn up at my house without a one on one social in a public place before .

Granted ,I don't have a vehicle, and prefer to accommodate (something many on here ask for ).

But it seems that anyone who isn't into going to clubs or organised socials, isn't welcome on here.

Why wouldn't they?

No, quite often you find the guys with loads of veris, have put in effort and attended clubs and events, made connections and been invited to parties, instead of staying on their sofa moaning about how no one wants to meet them.

Plenty of average white and black guys are getting meets on fab every day as they have the right attitude for it."

This

By *sagent81Man 36 weeks ago

leeds

But. As someone who has probably looked at more male profiles than the average man on here, I have seen such statements on multiple occasions.

So have I and I've received alot of DMs saying the same.

But obviously someone on the forums said it doesn't happen so we must be lying "

Genuinely sorry to hear that you’ve been receiving shitty message and I guess I’ll have to take your word for it that they exist having never seen it myself. But being race specific is very clearly a lot more prevalent for females.

By *sagent81Man 36 weeks ago

leeds

Wow, do you have any idea what you.sound like right now? Maybe you wouldn't but you can't speak for all men, sound like someone is a little bitter! "

why would I be bitter?

"Why is this even a topic of heated discussion.

Just because this is a sex site, people are still allowed to have a PREFERENCE.

If they prefer black men, that’s their entitlement. Let them be. It what they want. Simply look for someone that prefers you. Simple.

If single men dropped the “it’s not fair, everyone on here wants a black man” attitude you’ll have more luck on this site. Trust me"

By *entle_lover_xMan 36 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

It's preference and it is a very small majority of profiles that request it.

Plenty of profiles stay they only want white men/white playmates.

And tbh it doesn't affect anyone other than those who have it on their profile and those who they are seeking to play with "

I think you mean very small MINORITY not majority but yes I agree with you. Lots expressing all kinds of preferences. OP - wouldn't let it worry you. People like what they like which is fine as long as not rude or abusive of others in the process.

By *bi HaiveMan 36 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

If you have an hour looking at single blokes profiles ,you will see a patten, and realise that a very small percentage if single blokes on here have loads of verifications, and the vast majority have none ,because we don't meet the criteria ,or have the "requirements " hat couples and single women require before they will even talk to you

"

They're not 'barriers' and 'obstacles' - they're preferences, tastes and factors related to attraction.

Is someone states a specific characteristic and you don't fit it, the. They've done you a favour by letting you know so you don't waste time messaging them. Just move on. You can't change how you look and who you are.

And yes. Couples and women - and guess what, men too - have 'requirements' (again, let's call them preferences) that they like people to meet before they'll chat. Why would they spend time swapping messages with someone who didn't fit what they're looking for? Perhaps if some men had a more targeted approach they'd be more successful?

There's never any point in moaning about things you can't change. Age, height, dick size, race, location, sexuality etc.

Concentrate on those whose preferences you do appear to fit, although even then there's no guarantees.

It makes for a much happier online life.......

By *entle_lover_xMan 36 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

If you have an hour looking at single blokes profiles ,you will see a patten, and realise that a very small percentage if single blokes on here have loads of verifications, and the vast majority have none ,because we don't meet the criteria ,or have the "requirements " hat couples and single women require before they will even talk to you

They're not 'barriers' and 'obstacles' - they're preferences, tastes and factors related to attraction.

Is someone states a specific characteristic and you don't fit it, the. They've done you a favour by letting you know so you don't waste time messaging them. Just move on. You can't change how you look and who you are.

And yes. Couples and women - and guess what, men too - have 'requirements' (again, let's call them preferences) that they like people to meet before they'll chat. Why would they spend time swapping messages with someone who didn't fit what they're looking for? Perhaps if some men had a more targeted approach they'd be more successful?

There's never any point in moaning about things you can't change. Age, height, dick size, race, location, sexuality etc.

Concentrate on those whose preferences you do appear to fit, although even then there's no guarantees.

It makes for a much happier online life......."

So true. Follow the line of least resistance by focusing on people who are interested what you can offer and things are so much more fun and less stressful.

Sometimes I know it stems from disbelief that Black men can actually be attractive and genuinely desirable. The assumption that we only do well or have people interested in us because of apparent penis size is the clearest example.

I’ve seen many threads and participated in many threads discussing women that discount Black and Asian men and never is it assumed that it’s because White Men have bigger penises or whatever. Black men are not a monolith. We are not all the same. Not physically or culturally etc. it’s truly pathetic and rooted in anti Blackness that people struggle to see why Black men and women can be desirable. And I’m so fed up of it. It’s gross and lazy and exhausting.

"Sometimes I know it stems from disbelief that Black men can actually be attractive and genuinely desirable. The assumption that we only do well or have people interested in us because of apparent penis size is the clearest example.

I’ve seen many threads and participated in many threads discussing women that discount Black and Asian men and never is it assumed that it’s because White Men have bigger penises or whatever. Black men are not a monolith. We are not all the same. Not physically or culturally etc. it’s truly pathetic and rooted in anti Blackness that people struggle to see why Black men and women can be desirable. And I’m so fed up of it. It’s gross and lazy and exhausting. "

Yes it is . I agree. I've been fighting this for years. All human beings all carry the same limbs. Some larger,longer,smaller, taller, fatter, thinner. But still human beings. People need to stop with the myths and get real. We like black men because we find them attractive in whatever shape or form. Size is irrelevant.

North

How is it a racist comment? So non black people can talk about black men and feeling inadequate in front of their giantness, and larger size but one cannot talk about what is coming ahead, it is all over the news papers and still when one individual writes about it - you call them racist…wow..I never asked people to change their preferences, like what you like, but keep in mind what news channels are telling you.. its actually scary that people with your capacity of thinking are allowed to vote if you truly believe everything the news tells you you're as slow as you are ignorant

I tell what I see and read - you are scared or feel ashamed about it, you are allowed not to read news papers and watch news channels…moreover don’t worry about my capacity to vote, and go protest in front of all the news channels and news papers offices if you think they are racist by telling everyone what deal Labour has made with EU? Sometime Truth is hard to hear and digest but that ain’t change the shape of it..

I’d be interested to know what exactly you’d be protesting against….did you protest when our borders were opened to European countries like France, Spain, Italy, Germany etc and there was an increase in Europeans moving here? I’m guessing not, so is it just North Africans moving here that you have an issue with and will protest against? Rather than just saying that you’re going to use your vote and right to protest to show that you’re unhappy about North Africans moving here why don’t you tell us exactly what it is about them moving here that you’re so unhappy about? In what way will it directly affect your life and how do you think it will affect the country?

Have you ever considered why people want to move here, or leave the country they grew up in and move to any other country? Have you ever considered why they risk their lives trying to get to a different country? Have you ever considered how you’d feel if your life was in danger or if your situation was so unbearable that you had to risk your life to flee your home and whether you’d prefer it if you were welcomed and helped when you got to a safer country or if people were protesting against you being there?

You obviously are racist, making racist comments and then saying you’re not racist doesn’t make you not racist.

I don’t know what deal you’re on about that Labour has made with the EU, I’m guessing it’s something you’ve read on Facebook or that a mate in the pub has told you, but if it’s a deal that allows more people to find safety and sanctuary here who’s life would be in danger if they weren’t able to escape from their own country then I’m all for it. I don’t know if you’ve noticed but we live in a multicultural country that is mostly welcoming and accommodating to all nationalities and religions and personally i think that’s a good thing. If you think that people should be judged by the colour of their skin and by the actions of people of the same colour then have a look at the actions of white people, what colour skin do the majority of lying, self serving politicians have? What colour skin do the former American President and British Prime Minister who illegally invaded Iraq have? What colour skin do the pee-do tv presenters have? What colour skin did Hit ler have? What colour skin does Pu Tin have?

I’m white but my grandfather fled his home and moved to Britain as an asylum seeker because white people in his home country wanted to kill him purely because of his religion, his mother, brother and many other relatives were murdered by white people in his home country because of their religion, so I don’t accept the line that white people are good and black people are bad, and I don’t just ignore it when people are being obviously racist. There’s good and bad in every race, in equal measures, saying that you’re going to protest against North Africans moving here is saying that you believe all North Africans are bad and are going to have a negative impact on our country and that’s obviously racist because all you’re seeing is the colour of their skin, you’re not seeing them as humans who are in need of help and have as much to offer as anyone else.

You keep going on about what you’re seeing in the news and making out like you know everything because you watch the news and read newspapers….I can guess what channels you watch and what newspapers you read from your racist opinions. You think you’re educated and knowledgeable because you watch the news and read newspapers, but all you know is what they want you to know and you’ve allowed yourself to be manipulated into thinking the way they want you to think. All media has an agenda and will spin the news to influence people’s opinions because they know that weak minded, insecure, unintelligent people are easily influenced. Do the newspapers you read ever report on human stories of people who want to move here? Do they ever report on what they’re running away from and what life they want to build here? Do they ever report on the sacrifices they’ve made and the hurt they feel from having to leave their homes and families? Do they ever report on the people who move here and have a positive impact on our society?

You’re not a knowledgeable man who can see what’s happening and what’s going to happen in the future, you’re a weak, insecure man who’s been influenced and manipulated by the media. "

Oh man, what to say..

1) you don’t know about my background and where I came from and assumed too much, dude you have not seen the worst conditions that I have seen and faced in my living life so far. If you have lived on the streets of Asia, probably you would otherwise watch some documentary to enlighten yourself. No protection from anyone and you fight everyday to even breath…will stop here.

2) like many other businesses I too want open door policies, bring more eligible people to UK so that we don’t struggle to hire people to pick up low skilled jobs. so welcome to all who are coming here and willing to work.

3) You might have a habit of ignoring facts which are clearly stated by news broadcasters and papers, and most certainly you missed reading about Lampedusa island. I was merely stating what I read, you can check todays Guardian, yes, Labour is not committing on the numbers they take in but that does not mean they would not allow any as part of the deal that they would broker with EU.

4) I was replying to OP on him feeling inadequate about his size against black men and feeling that it is obstructing him finding playmates. That is a racist comment and no one said anything about it, instead people talk about preference, which everyone knows by now as it has been repeatedly said and emphasised. You just have to search for Asian or Black men and you would see thousand comments on preference, not sure what OP wanted to achieve here so I told him to find those who like him but keep in mind if you are competing against Black men or BBCs( term widely used here), that would increase over the period when more single North African single men enter this country and find out this swinging lifestyle.

"Sometimes I know it stems from disbelief that Black men can actually be attractive and genuinely desirable. The assumption that we only do well or have people interested in us because of apparent penis size is the clearest example.

I’ve seen many threads and participated in many threads discussing women that discount Black and Asian men and never is it assumed that it’s because White Men have bigger penises or whatever. Black men are not a monolith. We are not all the same. Not physically or culturally etc. it’s truly pathetic and rooted in anti Blackness that people struggle to see why Black men and women can be desirable. And I’m so fed up of it. It’s gross and lazy and exhausting. "

Plus the dangerous stereotypes people put out black people are more aggressive/assertive in the bedroom

Black men have bigger dicks

Black women can withstand more pain etc

I understand that some people do genuinely find Black people more attractive but more often than not they're fetishising based on those BS stereotypes

Lancs

Would be interesting to see this same requirement on a job vacancy

I’ve seen many threads and participated in many threads discussing women that discount Black and Asian men and never is it assumed that it’s because White Men have bigger penises or whatever. Black men are not a monolith. We are not all the same. Not physically or culturally etc. it’s truly pathetic and rooted in anti Blackness that people struggle to see why Black men and women can be desirable. And I’m so fed up of it. It’s gross and lazy and exhausting.

Plus the dangerous stereotypes people put out black people are more aggressive/assertive in the bedroom

Black men have bigger dicks

Black women can withstand more pain etc

I understand that some people do genuinely find Black people more attractive but more often than not they're fetishising based on those BS stereotypes "

Oh yes! The idea that we’re more naturally dominant and that shit. Also the idea of Black women being more sexual as well. It’s all grim. You can always tell the genuine attraction though

South West London

Only time someone call me a BBC is when they refering to me as aBritish Black Caribbean person

By *urious couple22Couple 36 weeks ago

Derby

People have different preferences for us we've played with different races and for the people we've met normally black guys have been a lot more chilled to talk to and not pushy and very respectful. but again it's what people find attractive and what kind of experiences they've had with that set race.

By *londebiguyMan 36 weeks ago

Southport

People want what they want.

If people really think that black men can only be attractive if they have a big dick, surely they aren't worth spending any time thinking about.

If people just aren't attracted to them, such as facially, then that's just how they are. Equally is it worth spending time thinking about them.

By *ensualMan 36 weeks ago

Sutton

I would suggest racism alone is not behind OP's comments and those similar that regularly appear in the forum. My suggestion is that the comments cone from a variety of incel. They blame their lack of success at someone else's door i.e women who state a preference for black men. It comes from a position of wronged entitlement. They are similar to the threads stating there should be more black women on the site because in their view there are too many white women who like black men and there should be some form of reciprocity. A completely bizarre notion that discounts (as does OP) swinging and relationships are completely individual and based on individual decisions.

If people really think that black men can only be attractive if they have a big dick, surely they aren't worth spending any time thinking about.

If people just aren't attracted to them, such as facially, then that's just how they are. Equally is it worth spending time thinking about them."

I don’t think people realise it. But you see when people say things about their desire to meet Black men being based mostly on all these types of racist stereotypes.

I’m not talking about reasons for them not being attracted to us. I’m highlighting how annoying it is when people, like the OP, suggest or assume that people are attracted to Black men because of things like size rather than that we are genuinely attracted.

If someone isn’t attracted to Black people honestly that’s their loss because we’re fucking beautiful.

South West London

Well most black people are beautiful. I'm just about average looking which is kool

By *rozac_fairyCouple 36 weeks ago

Tamworth

"

Yes ,you are right ,I am not interested in clubs or organised socials. Not everyone is . Maybe some people dont want to meet in large groups .Maybe some people prefer a one on one meeting in a public place for a social . Should that be an obstacle to meeting people .?

I am not expecting , and never would expect someone to just come to my house . I would love a public social meeting for a coffee or bite to eat to see if there is any spark and attraction. Maybe even a second public meet .

But you seem to be saying everything has to be done through a club or large social. Maybe ,that's what dome people enjoy ,but not everyone does .

Just to be clear ,I am NOT expecting a couple or single woman to just turn up at my house without a one on one social in a public place before .

Granted ,I don't have a vehicle, and prefer to accommodate (something many on here ask for ).

But it seems that anyone who isn't into going to clubs or organised socials, isn't welcome on here.

"

Have you not considered looking for smaller socials? We've been to many where there was no more than 6-8 people.

There are also hotels, airbnbs, b&bs... totally agree, relying on public transport is not easy however many singles & couples here are doing the same and organising overnight stay. Same as those travelling for clubs, socials, camping weekends etc.

People who are not into clubs or large socials are absolutely welcome here. However, people tend to go where the people are, that's why most gravitate to where social gatherings take place.

Meeting single guys on here isn't easy. It's our preference, it's what we look for, we no longer meet away from clubs because from our own experience, single guys either don't show up, ghost us before we even set a date or send, specifically me, abuse after the initial social if they didn't get sex straight away or we can't set a date for a second meet straight away. So clubs and socials are the safer option. I will add, we've successfully met 1 single guy as a private meet, 1 out of probably 30 odd attempts. "Success" measured in he turned up, was respectful and stayed respectful afterwards.

You're not going to find meets if you aren't willing to do abit of give and take. It's not going to happen. We've been on this site 4 or 5 months, fab babies i guess you could say, but we knew that from the first few weeks.

It just seems very strange behaviour to keep doing something you know doesn't work, expected different results, not actually taking on any advice, not making changes but then still continuing to jump into the forums and complain about it. It reads like you're deliberately doing it to yourself, why? I don't know honestly. Some people enjoy being victims, perhaps it's that.. maybe you think people will take pity and a single lady will fall into your lap? Who knows. But if you aren't willing to adapt away from the rigid rules you've set for yourself, nothing is going to change.

This isn't on any other guy on here... doesn't matter if his dick is massive, if he's toned or muscular, if he's rich, if he's got the best car and biggest house or if he looks like his face was chiselled by angels... blaming other men for something you could change isn't going to accomplish anything and it's bordering incel behaviour

Ms x

By *oir manMan 36 weeks ago

Harlow church Langley

No need to feel inadequate, not all black guys have big cocks.

By *oir manMan 36 weeks ago

Harlow church Langley

"Its not only the size thing its the contrast of the skin colours I find errotic when my mrs is fucking black guys"

Very well answered! Couldn't agree more. Just like white women are curious about black men, black men to have a fascination and curiosity about white women. That could be said about other races as well.

Baughurst

" ...but keep in mind if you are competing against Black men or BBCs( term widely used here), that would increase over the period when more single North African single men enter this country and find out this swinging lifestyle.

"

Where's the logic in that? Ok, I'll bite the bullet. Let's assume 1 million North Africans (by the way, most people from there not black) arrive in the UK. Half of them (i.e 500k males) join Fab. Meanwhile, the amount of ladies in Fab stays about the same and I can't see why the proportion of ladies with a solid preference for black males would change whilst this happens (unless Labour promises a policy to make Fab free for single women who prefer black men).

Based on this additional 500k black males scenario, with women numbers remaining the same, white males would have the same chances to meet a lady that has no preference for black males, however black males would really struggle to meet ladies that only prefer black males, finding hard to compete with an extra 500k black males.

So, totally opposite of what your reply to OP suggests. Is my logic wrong?

You’re not a knowledgeable man who can see what’s happening and what’s going to happen in the future, you’re a weak, insecure man who’s been influenced and manipulated by the media.

Oh man, what to say..

1) you don’t know about my background and where I came from and assumed too much, dude you have not seen the worst conditions that I have seen and faced in my living life so far. If you have lived on the streets of Asia, probably you would otherwise watch some documentary to enlighten yourself. No protection from anyone and you fight everyday to even breath…will stop here.

2) like many other businesses I too want open door policies, bring more eligible people to UK so that we don’t struggle to hire people to pick up low skilled jobs. so welcome to all who are coming here and willing to work.

3) You might have a habit of ignoring facts which are clearly stated by news broadcasters and papers, and most certainly you missed reading about Lampedusa island. I was merely stating what I read, you can check todays Guardian, yes, Labour is not committing on the numbers they take in but that does not mean they would not allow any as part of the deal that they would broker with EU.

4) I was replying to OP on him feeling inadequate about his size against black men and feeling that it is obstructing him finding playmates. That is a racist comment and no one said anything about it, instead people talk about preference, which everyone knows by now as it has been repeatedly said and emphasised. You just have to search for Asian or Black men and you would see thousand comments on preference, not sure what OP wanted to achieve here so I told him to find those who like him but keep in mind if you are competing against Black men or BBCs( term widely used here), that would increase over the period when more single North African single men enter this country and find out this swinging lifestyle.

"

Wow this thread has turned into a political race battle. Guys chill

If people just aren't attracted to them, such as facially, then that's just how they are. Equally is it worth spending time thinking about them.

I don’t think people realise it. But you see when people say things about their desire to meet Black men being based mostly on all these types of racist stereotypes.

I’m not talking about reasons for them not being attracted to us. I’m highlighting how annoying it is when people, like the OP, suggest or assume that people are attracted to Black men because of things like size rather than that we are genuinely attracted.

If someone isn’t attracted to Black people honestly that’s their loss because we’re fucking beautiful. "

If I'm not attracted to someone it's nobody's loss.

[Removed by poster at 18/09/23 15:29:43]

If someone isn’t attracted to Black people honestly that’s their loss because we’re fucking beautiful.

If I'm not attracted to someone it's nobody's loss. that statement was obviously not serious…

I’ll rephrase- if someone doesn’t find Black people attractive I couldn’t care less because ***I know*** we’re fucking beautiful. "

" ...but keep in mind if you are competing against Black men or BBCs( term widely used here), that would increase over the period when more single North African single men enter this country and find out this swinging lifestyle.

Where's the logic in that? Ok, I'll bite the bullet. Let's assume 1 million North Africans (by the way, most people from there not black) arrive in the UK. Half of them (i.e 500k males) join Fab. Meanwhile, the amount of ladies in Fab stays about the same and I can't see why the proportion of ladies with a solid preference for black males would change whilst this happens (unless Labour promises a policy to make Fab free for single women who prefer black men).

Based on this additional 500k black males scenario, with women numbers remaining the same, white males would have the same chances to meet a lady that has no preference for black males, however black males would really struggle to meet ladies that only prefer black males, finding hard to compete with an extra 500k black males.

So, totally opposite of what your reply to OP suggests. Is my logic wrong?"

Well said

"I would suggest racism alone is not behind OP's comments and those similar that regularly appear in the forum. My suggestion is that the comments cone from a variety of incel. They blame their lack of success at someone else's door i.e women who state a preference for black men. It comes from a position of wronged entitlement. They are similar to the threads stating there should be more black women on the site because in their view there are too many white women who like black men and there should be some form of reciprocity. A completely bizarre notion that discounts (as does OP) swinging and relationships are completely individual and based on individual decisions.

"

Very valid points made here

Sheffield

"

Have you not considered looking for smaller socials? We've been to many where there was no more than 6-8 people.

There are also hotels, airbnbs, b&bs... totally agree, relying on public transport is not easy however many singles & couples here are doing the same and organising overnight stay. Same as those travelling for clubs, socials, camping weekends etc.

People who are not into clubs or large socials are absolutely welcome here. However, people tend to go where the people are, that's why most gravitate to where social gatherings take place.

Meeting single guys on here isn't easy. It's our preference, it's what we look for, we no longer meet away from clubs because from our own experience, single guys either don't show up, ghost us before we even set a date or send, specifically me, abuse after the initial social if they didn't get sex straight away or we can't set a date for a second meet straight away. So clubs and socials are the safer option. I will add, we've successfully met 1 single guy as a private meet, 1 out of probably 30 odd attempts. "Success" measured in he turned up, was respectful and stayed respectful afterwards.

You're not going to find meets if you aren't willing to do abit of give and take. It's not going to happen. We've been on this site 4 or 5 months, fab babies i guess you could say, but we knew that from the first few weeks.

It just seems very strange behaviour to keep doing something you know doesn't work, expected different results, not actually taking on any advice, not making changes but then still continuing to jump into the forums and complain about it. It reads like you're deliberately doing it to yourself, why? I don't know honestly. Some people enjoy being victims, perhaps it's that.. maybe you think people will take pity and a single lady will fall into your lap? Who knows. But if you aren't willing to adapt away from the rigid rules you've set for yourself, nothing is going to change.

This isn't on any other guy on here... doesn't matter if his dick is massive, if he's toned or muscular, if he's rich, if he's got the best car and biggest house or if he looks like his face was chiselled by angels... blaming other men for something you could change isn't going to accomplish anything and it's bordering incel behaviour

Ms x"

Thank you for your reply, its much appreciated .

I have been on here well over a year now ,and yes, I admit I have had zero meets ,and zero success . But I am not one for meeting in a group setting ,and I'm definitely not interested in going to a club.

Before I met my ex wife ,I was on the scene for 10 years ,and had plenty of meets with couples and single women by talking and arranging a one on one social through messaging on the site I was using at the time . Now I'm back on the scene, it seems people aren't interested in meeting that way ,and everything MUST be done through clubs ,and large socials.

Maybe people like me ,with the way I do things aren't welcome anymore ,and maybe it's time to delete my account after well over a year on here with zero interest .

North

So, totally opposite of what your reply to OP suggests. Is my logic wrong?"

Reading too much between the lines - isn’t it?

Let’s say you have two races x in majority and y in minority - in any given day, time and circumstances, y, although in minority has a higher success rate, comparison to x, does not matter because of D size, skin fetish, or something else, in finding playmates in the this lifestyle, proves that they are giving a good fight to x using their versatile attributes. Now you bring more Ys in this lifestyle, and keep their demand unchanged, which is not true in any sense, as demand will increase with new people joining this lifestyle, will still be highly successful with top hit rate. So yes while they would increase the competition within Ys they would clearly increase the competition for Xs as well. Not sure why you could not understand the simple logic. Anyways, you can interpret it in whatever ways you like, but things won’t change. In a few weeks time you will see another post from another bloke feeling inadequate in front of black males. That’s the fact.

"

Ms x

Thank you for your reply, its much appreciated .

I have been on here well over a year now ,and yes, I admit I have had zero meets ,and zero success . But I am not one for meeting in a group setting ,and I'm definitely not interested in going to a club.

Before I met my ex wife ,I was on the scene for 10 years ,and had plenty of meets with couples and single women by talking and arranging a one on one social through messaging on the site I was using at the time . Now I'm back on the scene, it seems people aren't interested in meeting that way ,and everything MUST be done through clubs ,and large socials.

Maybe people like me ,with the way I do things aren't welcome anymore ,and maybe it's time to delete my account after well over a year on here with zero interest .

"

Maybe your looking in the wrong area because I know lots of ladies on here are happy with single meets and not just club meets. Depends how you come across and approach them. If its with a dick pic and hey how are you. Immediate delete. Because if you cant approach without your weapon in hand and have little to say then I can only imagine how exciting you are in bed.just my philosophy. You may be totally different. There are so many men on here who feel they are entitled so you need to stand out . Good luck

Let’s say you have two races x in majority and y in minority - in any given day, time and circumstances, y, although in minority has a higher success rate, comparison to x, does not matter because of D size, skin fetish, or something else, in finding playmates in the this lifestyle, proves that they are giving a good fight to x using their versatile attributes. Now you bring more Ys in this lifestyle, and keep their demand unchanged, which is not true in any sense, as demand will increase with new people joining this lifestyle, will still be highly successful with top hit rate. So yes while they would increase the competition within Ys they would clearly increase the competition for Xs as well. Not sure why you could not understand the simple logic. Anyways, you can interpret it in whatever ways you like, but things won’t change. In a few weeks time you will see another post from another bloke feeling inadequate in front of black males. That’s the fact. "

Sadly a lot of white guys are a little pissed off with the fact ladies prefer black. Nothing personal just our preference with our experiences. They need to stop thinking its a personal slight on them you dnt see black guys moaning about white women stating no black or Asians.they just accept it. So why can't white guys accept its just a preference not a racist attack on the colour if their skin

North

Let’s say you have two races x in majority and y in minority - in any given day, time and circumstances, y, although in minority has a higher success rate, comparison to x, does not matter because of D size, skin fetish, or something else, in finding playmates in the this lifestyle, proves that they are giving a good fight to x using their versatile attributes. Now you bring more Ys in this lifestyle, and keep their demand unchanged, which is not true in any sense, as demand will increase with new people joining this lifestyle, will still be highly successful with top hit rate. So yes while they would increase the competition within Ys they would clearly increase the competition for Xs as well. Not sure why you could not understand the simple logic. Anyways, you can interpret it in whatever ways you like, but things won’t change. In a few weeks time you will see another post from another bloke feeling inadequate in front of black males. That’s the fact.

Sadly a lot of white guys are a little pissed off with the fact ladies prefer black. Nothing personal just our preference with our experiences. They need to stop thinking its a personal slight on them you dnt see black guys moaning about white women stating no black or Asians.they just accept it. So why can't white guys accept its just a preference not a racist attack on the colour if their skin"

Lancs

Most white men are not attractive naked

Let’s say you have two races x in majority and y in minority - in any given day, time and circumstances, y, although in minority has a higher success rate, comparison to x, does not matter because of D size, skin fetish, or something else, in finding playmates in the this lifestyle, proves that they are giving a good fight to x using their versatile attributes. Now you bring more Ys in this lifestyle, and keep their demand unchanged, which is not true in any sense, as demand will increase with new people joining this lifestyle, will still be highly successful with top hit rate. So yes while they would increase the competition within Ys they would clearly increase the competition for Xs as well. Not sure why you could not understand the simple logic. Anyways, you can interpret it in whatever ways you like, but things won’t change. In a few weeks time you will see another post from another bloke feeling inadequate in front of black males. That’s the fact. "

Well then he should address his inadequacies instead of making it about race when black people make up about 3% of the UK population

"Most white men are not attractive naked"

I think that's unfair. There are a lot if very fit white guys on here and attractive so not really correct

North

Well then he should address his inadequacies instead of making it about race when black people make up about 3% of the UK population "

Isn’t it what OP tried stating in his post?

3% include men, women and children - the real number of adult Black men in this lifestyle would be a lot less, and yet they are at top of the leaderboard, this is what pisses many non white single males off, moreover fab is filled with Interracial events, these events are meant for Black men and white women/couples, so the love and attraction for Black men surpasses way beyond the expectation of single non white male who either newly joined this site, or have not been getting enough play partners. Anxiety and frustration builds up and as a result you see such posts floating around.

Baughurst

"

Agree with you that posts will keep coming from males clearly frustrated and blaming black males, but also blaming "unfair barriers" or "the many stipulations" imposed by women/couples, or blaming women not giving them a chance no matter how polite they are and how much and how often they have polished their profiles. Have seen so many reasons in the Forum to blame their lack of meets. Yet, that does not mean the number of black males in Fab is the reason why they are not meeting ladies and I bet there are also many black males here that are not getting meetings in Fab.

Attractive males of any race do have meets here in Fab and outside Fab, and that’s a fact, and I bet the ones not getting meets here are not successful either outside Fab (happy to stand corrected). Those not getting meetings can blame race, and not just a preference for black males, I have seen Forum posts from black men and Asians complaining of the many racist profiles that say no Black or no Asian singles. Hmmmm. Others blame cock size/length, age, or whatever, but ultimately the reason why they are not meeting ladies is because they are not attractive enough. And I mean, not just in the physical sense, I mean also their personalities.

Women (as anyone else) fall into three types in their preferences: 1) Preference for one or more races 2) Do not want to have sex with one or more races 3) They do not give a damn about race. Women are not undiscerning morons that get blinded by a big cock or a darker skin colour. Women do not need help to figure out who they fancy and who they don't, certainly not help from us males. The socially shy or inept, the impolite, the unhygienic, the nutjob, the frustrated incel, the arrogant, the selfish, the lazy, the entitled, the you or any lady shall do for me, the lovable and cuddly but unexciting and boring, the dick with a dick ... they do not get to meet. Their race or their cock size or their muscles will not help them to achieve a meet if they are one of the above. They may get messages or replies from women (door opens), but the moment they show their true colours is game over (door closes) and women will find soon someone else that is worth meeting. Males looking at a mirror and seeing that they are not black or that they have a tiny dick, or not a great physique is obvious, but seeing on the mirror that they are an arrogant socially inept prick, or a pub bore is much harder, so guess what/who they are blaming for not getting meets.

No matter how many millions more males of any race come to Fab, attractive males of any race will meet, the unattractive will not meet.

PS: Economics 101: Demand does not increase with an increase in supply. Manufacturing more cars or toasters will not increase demand for them. An increase in males of any kind in Fab will not attract more women here (there is no shortage of males by the way) and women already in Fab are not going to treble their meeting rate, or to change from 1-to-1 meets to gangbangs, to keep up with the "news" (LOL) doomsday scaremongering of an influx of males from North Africa.

By *ove to exploreMan 36 weeks ago

Cardiff

I think there’s an element of caution required on this topic to be fair and I’d suggest the thread is closed in all honesty.

"Juicy read. Enjoyed. "

It got better

North

"

Agree with you that posts will keep coming from males clearly frustrated and blaming black males, but also blaming "unfair barriers" or "the many stipulations" imposed by women/couples, or blaming women not giving them a chance no matter how polite they are and how much and how often they have polished their profiles. Have seen so many reasons in the Forum to blame their lack of meets. Yet, that does not mean the number of black males in Fab is the reason why they are not meeting ladies and I bet there are also many black males here that are not getting meetings in Fab.

Attractive males of any race do have meets here in Fab and outside Fab, and that’s a fact, and I bet the ones not getting meets here are not successful either outside Fab (happy to stand corrected). Those not getting meetings can blame race, and not just a preference for black males, I have seen Forum posts from black men and Asians complaining of the many racist profiles that say no Black or no Asian singles. Hmmmm. Others blame cock size/length, age, or whatever, but ultimately the reason why they are not meeting ladies is because they are not attractive enough. And I mean, not just in the physical sense, I mean also their personalities.

Women (as anyone else) fall into three types in their preferences: 1) Preference for one or more races 2) Do not want to have sex with one or more races 3) They do not give a damn about race. Women are not undiscerning morons that get blinded by a big cock or a darker skin colour. Women do not need help to figure out who they fancy and who they don't, certainly not help from us males. The socially shy or inept, the impolite, the unhygienic, the nutjob, the frustrated incel, the arrogant, the selfish, the lazy, the entitled, the you or any lady shall do for me, the lovable and cuddly but unexciting and boring, the dick with a dick ... they do not get to meet. Their race or their cock size or their muscles will not help them to achieve a meet if they are one of the above. They may get messages or replies from women (door opens), but the moment they show their true colours is game over (door closes) and women will find soon someone else that is worth meeting. Males looking at a mirror and seeing that they are not black or that they have a tiny dick, or not a great physique is obvious, but seeing on the mirror that they are an arrogant socially inept prick, or a pub bore is much harder, so guess what/who they are blaming for not getting meets.

No matter how many millions more males of any race come to Fab, attractive males of any race will meet, the unattractive will not meet.

PS: Economics 101: Demand does not increase with an increase in supply. Manufacturing more cars or toasters will not increase demand for them. An increase in males of any kind in Fab will not attract more women here (there is no shortage of males by the way) and women already in Fab are not going to treble their meeting rate, or to change from 1-to-1 meets to gangbangs, to keep up with the "news" (LOL) doomsday scaremongering of an influx of males from North Africa."

Agree with you on most of the points, but I am a firm believer of one thing - nothing remains the same forever especially choices, so today one might like 1-2-1 meet, in near future they may like GBs, or they may totally turn off this lifestyle, which is fair, this is due to experimental nature of humans - yes there are hard boundaries everyone set for themselves but that is based on either external feedback or experience that went totally south…regarding North Africa migrants news, it might not be todays reality for Brits but it is for Italians and since UK is still a most attractive destination for immigrants - chances of Labour brokering a trade deal with EU in exchange of sharing the migrants intake are high. Again it is not a fear mongering but qualifying what may happen in near future.

By *lack PearlCouple 36 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

I just find myself drawn to black guys.

Same as Im drawn to tall guys.

same as Im drawn to guys with tattoos.

Its thats simply for me.

By *elshcouple18Couple 36 weeks ago

Cardiff

Folk jumping on the porn bandwagon we think.. no different to bwc in our opinion..

South West London

"Most white men are not attractive naked"
Have you seen evey single white guy to know that? Lol

Well then he should address his inadequacies instead of making it about race when black people make up about 3% of the UK population

3% include men, women and children - the real number of adult Black men in this lifestyle would be a lot less, and yet they are at top of the leaderboard, this is what pisses many non white single males off, moreover fab is filled with Interracial events, these events are meant for Black men and white women/couples, so the love and attraction for Black men surpasses way beyond the expectation of single non white male who either newly joined this site, or have not been getting enough play partners. Anxiety and frustration builds up and as a result you see such posts floating around.

"

"Top of the leader board" LOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

Please be for real

North

Please be for real "

Well, don’t have to explain..from interracial events focusing black men to search by category here in fab with Black men listing explains a lot..isn’t it? But you are free to think otherwise, cannot argue that.

" …

Please be for real

Well, don’t have to explain..from interracial events focusing black men to search by category here in fab with Black men listing explains a lot..isn’t it? But you are free to think otherwise, cannot argue that."

Ah yes. We are sat in first place. The best shaggers on the site. Nah, in the world even!

Anyway, bro, what you’re describing here is product of fetishisation.

By *os19Man 36 weeks ago

Edmonton

When I see a single ladies or couple’s profile stating black men only or BBC front of the queue I know not to waste my time messaging as I am not their preference I don’t view as racist more a preference

South West London

But there's women profiles on here that only want white men, even from some black women and other women of colour so not sure what the problem is

"I think there’s an element of caution required on this topic to be fair and I’d suggest the thread is closed in all honesty. "

Will be in a mo its nearly reached the end lol

"

PS: Economics 101: Demand does not increase with an increase in supply. Manufacturing more cars or toasters will not increase demand for them. An increase in males of any kind in Fab will not attract more women here (there is no shortage of males by the way) and women already in Fab are not going to treble their meeting rate, or to change from 1-to-1 meets to gangbangs, to keep up with the "news" (LOL) doomsday scaremongering of an influx of males from North Africa.

Agree with you on most of the points, but I am a firm believer of one thing - nothing remains the same forever especially choices, so today one might like 1-2-1 meet, in near future they may like GBs, or they may totally turn off this lifestyle, which is fair, this is due to experimental nature of humans - yes there are hard boundaries everyone set for themselves but that is based on either external feedback or experience that went totally south…regarding North Africa migrants news, it might not be todays reality for Brits but it is for Italians and since UK is still a most attractive destination for immigrants - chances of Labour brokering a trade deal with EU in exchange of sharing the migrants intake are high. Again it is not a fear mongering but qualifying what may happen in near future. "

I can assure you my choice will never change till I finally leave FAB. Most know what yhey want and don't deter from it

" …

Please be for real

Well, don’t have to explain..from interracial events focusing black men to search by category here in fab with Black men listing explains a lot..isn’t it? But you are free to think otherwise, cannot argue that.

Ah yes. We are sat in first place. The best shaggers on the site. Nah, in the world even!

Anyway, bro, what you’re describing here is product of fetishisation. "

Hahahaha love it. And the confidence

"But there's women profiles on here that only want white men, even from some black women and other women of colour so not sure what the problem is"

Some people get upset when they want to fuck someone but the other person doesn't want to fuck them.

Baughurst

"But there's women profiles on here that only want white men, even from some black women and other women of colour so not sure what the problem is

Some people get upset when they want to fuck someone but the other person doesn't want to fuck them. "

This. You are top of my leaderboard now.

Please be for real

Well, don’t have to explain..from interracial events focusing black men to search by category here in fab with Black men listing explains a lot..isn’t it? But you are free to think otherwise, cannot argue that."

OK and there are profiles stating they only like white men and profiles stating they only like Asian men, are they also top of the leader boards?

There reason why there are interracial events is because black men are the minority so its easier for people who seek them out to find them at those specific nights

Your attitude towards this is so strange

Seems like you're purposely ignoring profiles that state they only prefer other races and hyper focused on the very few that state they like black men

There are some absolutely gorgeous men and women in brimingham who I've seen, unfortunately they state they would prefer white playmates, which is fine by me.

You know what I do, click of their profiles and keep looking

Do you know what I don't do, cry about it on the forums and complain that white people are superior or top of the "lEaDeR bOaRd" just because a small minority of people prefer them to other races x

"There are some absolutely gorgeous men and women in brimingham who I've seen, unfortunately they state they would prefer white playmates, which is fine by me.

Do you know what I don't do, cry about it on the forums and complain that white people are superior or top of the "lEaDeR bOaRd" just because a small minority of people prefer them to other races x"

"Click *off* their profiles"

"There are some absolutely gorgeous men and women in brimingham who I've seen, unfortunately they state they would prefer white playmates, which is fine by me.

Do you know what I don't do, cry about it on the forums and complain that white people are superior or top of the "lEaDeR bOaRd" just because a small minority of people prefer them to other races x"

‘LeADeR BoArD’ is sending me

North

Please be for real

OK and there are profiles stating they only like white men and profiles stating they only like Asian men, are they also top of the leader boards?

There reason why there are interracial events is because black men are the minority so its easier for people who seek them out to find them at those specific nights

Your attitude towards this is so strange

Seems like you're purposely ignoring profiles that state they only prefer other races and hyper focused on the very few that state they like black men "

I am not looking at either, have travelled the world and seen all sorts of things in this lifestyle across the globe. I honestly don’t care who likes to fuck who. There are plenty of opportunities available for all sort of people in this lifestyle. Moreover, my understanding is based on what is apparent. Anyways no point discussing it further as I am not looking to win an argument here. I am just a contributor to this discussion, not the originator so enjoy the lifestyle and happy fabbing

Lancs

"Most white men are not attractive naked

I think that's unfair. There are a lot if very fit white guys on here and attractive so not really correct

"

Yeah to you maybe