FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Struggling to meet couples...

Struggling to meet couples...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ourEverydayKinkAddict OP   Man 32 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

Hi all! Currently looking to join a couple for an MMF threesome, or anything else for that matter. I'm having a hard time getting replies, has anyone got any tips/ profile recommendations that might help? Not sure if it's the way I message or how I look but it's getting a little tough haha...

Thanks for your help!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 32 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Many couples receive a lot of messages. They'll probably look at photos first, profile text second. You need to make a good first impression. Check out some of the photos on well verified male profiles for ideas, yours look ok but they don't stand out.

Your text basically says what you want. You need to round it out so that people know what they can expect from you too.

Oxfordshire

Thank you very much for the advice, I appreciate it! I'll make some tweaks now and add some different photos go my profile tomorrow

By *icecouple561Couple 32 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thank you very much for the advice, I appreciate it! I'll make some tweaks now and add some different photos go my profile tomorrow "

You're welcome.

Good luck, don't be discouraged it can take a while for younger guys to establish themselves. You'll learn a lot

By *ootprints1629Couple 32 weeks ago

somewhere in moray

Hi OP. I would definatly think about less cock picks and more tasteful ones especially if your target is to meet with couples, if your approaching bi couples they may well not respond because of what youv mentioned in your bio, also your age might be an issue also not that you can change that but alot of couples in here are a bit older than yourself and have children your age wich can be off putting for some, these are just suggestions of why you might not be having much luck.

By *avandPennyCouple 32 weeks ago

Wigan

Evening OP, one thing to remember with couples is we have each other. 100% of our sexual needs and 95% of our sexual desires are met by us just sleeping together. That only leaves a tiny bit of time and availability into searching for the 5% desire. That 5% will be devided up between wanting to play with couples, single females and single males. It can simply end up a case of right time and right place for single guys. Patience is definatley needed.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 32 weeks ago

Coventry

"Evening OP, one thing to remember with couples is we have each other. 100% of our sexual needs and 95% of our sexual desires are met by us just sleeping together. That only leaves a tiny bit of time and availability into searching for the 5% desire. That 5% will be devided up between wanting to play with couples, single females and single males. It can simply end up a case of right time and right place for single guys. Patience is definatley needed."

By *r SensualMan 32 weeks ago

London

Make sure when sending messages make sure you address both of them and not just assume it’s the woman, building that level of rapport and trust with each them of equally is important too. There are many couples who are after single guys, just about finding the right ones where all 3 of you click.

Good luck and I hope you find what you’re looking for OP

By *ottodot123Couple 32 weeks ago

Gillingham

"Make sure when sending messages make sure you address both of them and not just assume it’s the woman, building that level of rapport and trust with each them of equally is important too. There are many couples who are after single guys, just about finding the right ones where all 3 of you click.

Good luck and I hope you find what you’re looking for OP "

Or the opposite. Typing to the male half as if I am his property.

'Ur Mrs as got banging tits. Lemme have a suck on em'

By *cnugatugMan 32 weeks ago

Chatham

My advice would be the same as others. Attend clubs be active on the forums keep trying take the rejection on the chin be polite and just keep on going. I'm not giving out profile advice because you haven't asked for any but yeah just keep trying dude. Ive been here a year or so myself and have only had a handful of meets. I get rejected and ghosted more times then I'd like but yet I keep on trying. My profiles not the Greatest and I'm no brad Pitt so patience is key

Oxfordshire

Thank you to everyone for all the helpful hints and tips, whether they be my profile or regarding messaging technique! I've picked up some great ideas so I'll make some tweaks over the coming days and hopefully hit the right mark... any feedback for my profile is especially welcome

By *alleyDaveMan 32 weeks ago

Sheffield

"Make sure when sending messages make sure you address both of them and not just assume it’s the woman, building that level of rapport and trust with each them of equally is important too. There are many couples who are after single guys, just about finding the right ones where all 3 of you click.

Good luck and I hope you find what you’re looking for OP "

91 meet verifications v my none . You have more meets than I have had veiws of my profile since I joined over a year ago . WOW.

By *ysonfuryMan 32 weeks ago

Stockport

Just to back up what most have said. Polite messages with no expectation of a reply but don't let that get you down. With couples it's not just one person that has to like you it's both. Also it can be difficult for couples to find time, they both have to have a free time in their diaries. Keep plugging away there are lots of nice couples out there. Good luck and happy fabbing

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 32 weeks ago

Neath valley.

"Hi all! Currently looking to join a couple for an MMF threesome, or anything else for that matter. I'm having a hard time getting replies, has anyone got any tips/ profile recommendations that might help? Not sure if it's the way I message or how I look but it's getting a little tough haha...

Thanks for your help!"

Cpls and single ladies get a lot of messages every single day. Most guys do not even read their profile and might not be what they are after. Read the profiles and see if you are a exact fit for what they are searching for on here.

» Add a new message to this topic