FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile review?

Profile review?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rJandMrsJ OP   Couple 32 weeks ago

Hyde

Hey all. I feel I've got our profile pretty set up now. Would anyone be kind enough to take a moment to review/ rate our current profile work any feedback?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ootprints1629Couple 32 weeks ago

somewhere in moray

Looks great guys however there's a bit of a confusion in the first part where you mention not responding to single males, they are rude but also what we are after!

Not sure if it's a mistake but just thought I'd point it out. Apart from that it'd fantastic.

Hyde

"Looks great guys however there's a bit of a confusion in the first part where you mention not responding to single males, they are rude but also what we are after!

Not sure if it's a mistake but just thought I'd point it out. Apart from that it'd fantastic. "

ahhh excellent thank you for pointing that out x I appreciate you taking a look x

By *orny-DJMan 32 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

I'm not your target audience, but I find that much negativity a complete turn off.

I stopped reading about a third of the way down.

I'm not intetested in what you're NOT looking for, tell us what you DO want.

Yes, I get that you've had your fill of men messaging you but why not simply apply your filters?

By *andN2Couple 32 weeks ago

Glasgow

Honest feedback… The bio is full of negativity which we find a turn off.

But that’s just our opinion, and we are just one couple out of thousand on here. As long as you feel your bio reflects who you are as a couple, who gives a fuck what others think.

Hyde

"I'm not your target audience, but I find that much negativity a complete turn off.

I stopped reading about a third of the way down.

I'm not intetested in what you're NOT looking for, tell us what you DO want.

Yes, I get that you've had your fill of men messaging you but why not simply apply your filters?"

Point taken. Thank you.

Hyde

"Honest feedback… The bio is full of negativity which we find a turn off.

But that’s just our opinion, and we are just one couple out of thousand on here. As long as you feel your bio reflects who you are as a couple, who gives a fuck what others think. "

I do appreciate the honest feedback so thank you for that

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

"Honest feedback… The bio is full of negativity which we find a turn off.

But that’s just our opinion, and we are just one couple out of thousand on here. As long as you feel your bio reflects who you are as a couple, who gives a fuck what others think.

I do appreciate the honest feedback so thank you for that "

What an awful profile, bad attitude, try and make yourselves sound at least a little bit more amicable, if you possibly can

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 32 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Personally I dislike the caps lock. But I do find an openly hostile profile to be a benefit to the way I do fab, so it depends if you feel it represents you and does what you intend it to.

Hyde

"Personally I dislike the caps lock. But I do find an openly hostile profile to be a benefit to the way I do fab, so it depends if you feel it represents you and does what you intend it to."

Thank you for that

Again, I appreciate the feedback. I think looking back at the feedback so far, I've probably rewritten the profile after a spate of people messaging without reading the profile. Probably angry written it slightly haha.

By *orny-DJMan 32 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

"Personally I dislike the caps lock. But I do find an openly hostile profile to be a benefit to the way I do fab, so it depends if you feel it represents you and does what you intend it to.

Thank you for that

Again, I appreciate the feedback. I think looking back at the feedback so far, I've probably rewritten the profile after a spate of people messaging without reading the profile. Probably angry written it slightly haha."

And I can totally understand that. You're not alone in being contacted by people who don't read profiles, however just a thought, but if your revised profile is aimed at those who don't bother to read profiles, my question is, what makes you think they'll read your new one.

The people who don't bother to read proiles will carry on as they do, which is why my thoughts are that you should gear it towards those who do and who you're actually looking for - and then just ignore the idiots.

By *anted by NightMan 32 weeks ago

Shangri-la

Too much negativity and attitude.

Hyde

Thanks everyone. Think I'll rewrite this later now. Great to get feedback because what it portrays definitely isn't us. Definitely not rude or full of attitude so I really appreciate the honest feedback everyone's provided

By *eagleMan 32 weeks ago

Holywood

Thanks to Kath and "Mr Eden" for a great experience in their new place, Eden, in C.C. Nilo.

They are a very friendly pair. I had a marvelous time and will be back

Seánoxo

"Thanks everyone. Think I'll rewrite this later now. Great to get feedback because what it portrays definitely isn't us. Definitely not rude or full of attitude so I really appreciate the honest feedback everyone's provided "

They all say that

By *eagleMan 32 weeks ago

Holywood

Ps. I just LOVED their sauna in "Eden" in C.C.Nilo, but I think that it turned my two silver rings black!

Has anyone a solution?

Seánoxo

"Ps. I just LOVED their sauna in "Eden" in C.C.Nilo, but I think that it turned my two silver rings black!

Has anyone a solution?

Seánoxo"

What are you babbling on about?

As per others are saying it reads like a list of demands

When a single male asks for advice they are told to say what they can “offer” as well as what “they would like”, I think this advice is sound for all

Hyde

"Thanks everyone. Think I'll rewrite this later now. Great to get feedback because what it portrays definitely isn't us. Definitely not rude or full of attitude so I really appreciate the honest feedback everyone's provided

They all say that "

Haha, I guess that is true indeed haha.

By *ustus555Couple 32 weeks ago

NG 21

Starts off with negativity, so discourages any further reading.

Just am observation

By *ima7893Man 32 weeks ago

Cardiff (Home), London (Work)

I would really appreciate some constructive criticism please

Hyde

Thanks everyone. I've updated it and reworded a lot. Appreciate everyone doing that

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple 32 weeks ago

Weymouth

"Ps. I just LOVED their sauna in "Eden" in C.C.Nilo, but I think that it turned my two silver rings black!

Has anyone a solution?

Seánoxo"

Just post it anywhere and hope for the best

Hyde

"

Just post it anywhere and hope for the best "

I thought this haha.

By *entle_lover_xMan 32 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

I see your single public pic (and video) is captioned "Not Mr J". You might want to have one of Mr J if you want to attract couples/ladies and get party invites.

Hyde

" I see your single public pic (and video) is captioned "Not Mr J". You might want to have one of Mr J if you want to attract couples/ladies and get party invites. "

Good shout. Done. I must have changed more than I thought I did haha.

By *ickD80Man 32 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

After reading your profile I’ve learned that you’re interested in all couples, men, women and TVs but you’re not currently looking for single men. Couples and single men have to be bi but it’s ok if single women are bi or straight and you don’t specify the required sexuality of TVs….so that’s all a bit confusing.

You don’t meet smokers for health reasons (i didn’t know that if was bad for your health to just be in the company of a smoker…), you don’t meet people who are playing without their partners permission (if someone was on here playing without their partner’s permission why would they admit it? Saying you aren’t interested probably won’t stop them messaging you and saying they’re single), you don’t meet people who don’t read your profile (someone can quickly skim over your profile to see if they need to put anything in the message subject and not read any other part properly so asking for something specific in the message subject proves nothing), you don’t meet people who’s profile says straight (even though you said you will meet straight women), you don’t meet people who don’t have any profile pictures (even though it seems like there wasn’t a picture of Mr on your profile until it was suggested you add one a few messages ago). And you’re open minded but don’t do the 3 p’s (so does this mean you do absolutely anything apart from the 3 p’s? Is there anything you particularly like doing? Are there things you’re more experienced in? Saying you’re open minded is like saying ‘I like food’ or ‘I like films’, it’s so vague and a pointless thing to say)

For me, a couple’s profile that doesn’t have a picture of the couple together is a massive red flag.

Other than that it’s fine.

By *ucka39Man 32 weeks ago

Newcastle

"After reading your profile I’ve learned that you’re interested in all couples, men, women and TVs but you’re not currently looking for single men. Couples and single men have to be bi but it’s ok if single women are bi or straight and you don’t specify the required sexuality of TVs….so that’s all a bit confusing.

You don’t meet smokers for health reasons (i didn’t know that if was bad for your health to just be in the company of a smoker…), you don’t meet people who are playing without their partners permission (if someone was on here playing without their partner’s permission why would they admit it? Saying you aren’t interested probably won’t stop them messaging you and saying they’re single), you don’t meet people who don’t read your profile (someone can quickly skim over your profile to see if they need to put anything in the message subject and not read any other part properly so asking for something specific in the message subject proves nothing), you don’t meet people who’s profile says straight (even though you said you will meet straight women), you don’t meet people who don’t have any profile pictures (even though it seems like there wasn’t a picture of Mr on your profile until it was suggested you add one a few messages ago). And you’re open minded but don’t do the 3 p’s (so does this mean you do absolutely anything apart from the 3 p’s? Is there anything you particularly like doing? Are there things you’re more experienced in? Saying you’re open minded is like saying ‘I like food’ or ‘I like films’, it’s so vague and a pointless thing to say)

For me, a couple’s profile that doesn’t have a picture of the couple together is a massive red flag.

Other than that it’s fine.

"

» Add a new message to this topic