FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Blocked

Blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hamrocker23 OP   Man 32 weeks ago

Sligo

Has anyone ever clicked onto a random profile, bit from your area or anyone you could possibly know or have ever had contact with and see you're blocked from viewing the profile? Is this a glitch that can happen or has a total stranger from another country blocked me lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 32 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I block people from other countries if it's obvious we're not going to get along and I'd rather save the aggro.

By *epesCouple 32 weeks ago

In the Mist

We block people we will not interact with, ever. We are also being blocked for the same reason, so all good here.

By *icecouple561Couple 32 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Its not a glitch. People block for many, many reasons.

By *lsiePTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Gateshead

It's good to curate your online experience. Don't take it personally OP, just move on

By *toC Thats MeWoman 32 weeks ago

Sheffield

Yes…I use the block button as a filter to avoid any contact.

By *hamrocker23 OP   Man 32 weeks ago

Sligo

Not taking it personally was just curious thanks

By *rsPricklePantsWoman 32 weeks ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

I block if I see a profile of anyone anywhere that doesn't interest me just incase as someone else has said it saves the aggro you many receive

By *obilebottomMan 32 weeks ago

All over

Wait till someone sends you a message and you go to reply straight away and you realise you are blocked. Coincidence, a calculated act, a fine reasom, low intelligence - who knows? Onwards and upwards

By *idden Gem69Woman 32 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

I block for many reasons, forum posts, pics that put me off, a status etc. It can be anyone from anywhere.

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

I block what I'm not looking for and hope they don't come back up in searches. They do...

"I block what I'm not looking for and hope they don't come back up in searches. They do... "

Yeh me too, couples, trannies, men, mentals...my block list is a right mixture.

I take every block personally, why why why, I lose countless nights sleep over it ... no really why, I need to know

Reality its a tool folk use for their own reasons

I do the same for any number of reasons

By *ucka39Man 32 weeks ago

Newcastle

I block for many reasons nothing personal but it creates a platform so I'm only seeing those whom either fit around or have similar interests and those with no photos who keep checking me out endlessly isn't much of me to begin with

By *AABMan 32 weeks ago

Not far

I’ll block if it’s obvious from the profile that I’m not going to be of interest to them.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 32 weeks ago

South West London

"I block what I'm not looking for and hope they don't come back up in searches. They do... "
Yeap Im the same so I block all men, trans and couples I wont have any interest in

By *randMrsLPCouple 32 weeks ago

london

I block every contact that clearly is of no interest to us for various reasons. IMO it saves us and them wasted time.

By *orny-DJMan 32 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

It could also mean that users profile has been suspended by admin.

If you've been blocked, they won't show up in search results

By *ornyandniceMan 32 weeks ago

Norwich

"Has anyone ever clicked onto a random profile, bit from your area or anyone you could possibly know or have ever had contact with and see you're blocked from viewing the profile? Is this a glitch that can happen or has a total stranger from another country blocked me lol"

Unfortunately people block a lot I spoke with a couple for a few days every thing seems good and then jus blocked out of the blue

By *S chanel demarTV/TS 32 weeks ago

peterborough

I block any profile if they have blocked trans from contacting them (not that I contact first anyway) over half in this thread are blocked Lol.......

I got a message from a single guy Matthew(44) i said no thank you he got back a said what a pair of twats we are then blocked us. this is why we play with guys 50 and above. Karen

By *andomfodCouple 32 weeks ago

walsall

We blocked one earlier that showed interest, but on inspection of his profile, it showed that he was playing away. At least he admitted it

By *atureBoySouthMan 32 weeks ago

Fareham

"Has anyone ever clicked onto a random profile, bit from your area or anyone you could possibly know or have ever had contact with and see you're blocked from viewing the profile? Is this a glitch that can happen or has a total stranger from another country blocked me lol"

People block for all sorts of different reasons. Your profile is currently hidden, and that would be enough for many to just hit the block button.

"I block any profile if they have blocked trans from contacting them (not that I contact first anyway) over half in this thread are blocked Lol......."

You certainly are

» Add a new message to this topic