FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bareback

Bareback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    32 weeks ago

I've been chatting with people who like bare sex. Is this more common now?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *actilenorfolkgentMan 32 weeks ago

Norwich

I've noticed that, apart from a long term fb I wouldn't dare risk it

"I've noticed that, apart from a long term fb I wouldn't dare risk it"

I have been tempted but know what you mean. Closed relationship type of thing

By *um6a9funMan 32 weeks ago

Messy End

I’m not a bare only man, but I’m drawn more to those that do play bare. One thing I’ve noticed, is a lot more people claim they play bare, but the amount that say bare and list safe sex is definitely on the rise, that said, they lack verifications, so not sure if it’s people seeking keyboard titillation, rather than genuine swingers?

By *randMrsLPCouple 32 weeks ago

london

Bareback, most cucks dream about it as do so-called, bulls.

Mrs would have always preferred barback if it was not for the risk of getting preganat and now STD - otherwsie, for my mrs anyway, a cock is better bareback

By *oberto7Man 32 weeks ago

Greenock

It was always common ??

"It was always common ?? "

Just seems more people are doing it, despite saying they play safe. I've chatted on here to people that say safe but offer bare when I meet them,

london

"It was always common ??

Just seems more people are doing it, despite saying they play safe. I've chatted on here to people that say safe but offer bare when I meet them,"

I think people get carried away. My Mrs did years ago eg, it was not full pentration but she said at least an inchich in there but she wrongly assume she was safe as she was wearing knickers.

"It was always common ??

Just seems more people are doing it, despite saying they play safe. I've chatted on here to people that say safe but offer bare when I meet them,

I think people get carried away. My Mrs did years ago eg, it was not full pentration but she said at least an inchich in there but she wrongly assume she was safe as she was wearing knickers.

"

I've checked on Google. Apparently according to one source a one off bare sex experience has under one percent chance of getting hiv.

But I wouldn't personally think that's good odds to go considering

By *eepcomingbackMan 32 weeks ago

travelling

As a fantasy, I love it.

Being realistic and health conscious, I hate it. I wouldn’t do it unless with a long term partner

By *actilenorfolkgentMan 32 weeks ago

Norwich

For those that do, how often do you get tested,

By *um6a9funMan 32 weeks ago

Messy End

If in an ongoing arrangement, every 8-10 weeks.

Otherwise, checking is done prior, but 12-15 weeks after the meeting. This for me is often a living like a monk period, but I’m respectful to others. I know not everyone else is, and that’s a problem.

IMO

london

"It was always common ??

I've checked on Google. Apparently according to one source a one off bare sex experience has under one percent chance of getting hiv.

But I wouldn't personally think that's good odds to go considering "

Cheers.

But older and hopefully wiser.

Woemn I've noted, well my Mrs in the past when we were a lot younger, the blokes use to tell me that almost every thime they started kissing during a massage and then they were allowed to touch her pussy, Mrs would allow rubbing of her pussy with their cock without a condom. We, me and mrs chatted about this and understood it was spur of the monent but in hindsight risky.

It it was not for the hiv etc risk more so hiv, mrs always would prefer no condom

» Add a new message to this topic