FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Should I give up?

Should I give up?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After no meets in months

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

as there are lots of single guys on here you need to make your profile more appealing...

a pic of a clenched ass doesnt do it im afraid...lol...

but its your personal choice if you want to give up, nobody can make that chioce for you...

"as there are lots of single guys on here you need to make your profile more appealing...

a pic of a clenched ass doesnt do it im afraid...lol...

but its your personal choice if you want to give up, nobody can make that chioce for you..."

He may need the toilet lol

If you having problems getting meets, why not get yourself to a few local clubs and meet people there?

Just be polite and friendly when you introduce yourself and you will make some friends.

Also, a body pic on your profile would be a positive step, clothed would be best.

We were here over a year before we got any meets, although we are quite busy on another site. Just be patient. Best of luck.

You get back what you put into it, put more effort into your profile, some more pics (doesn't have to be face pics), but as stated, one pic of a clenched bum may not be enough, try to get to socials, maybe even clubs, etc, once you have a couple of verifications and a profile that grabs attention then you may have a change of heart, if all that seems too much like hard work then yeah give up.

good luck.

its not quantity of meets its quality u should aim for!! just persevere sometimes it pays off!! x

It took me a long time to get my 1st meet, you have to be prepared for a lot of knockbacks, dont be disheartened just brush up your profile a bit and be respectful and you'll get there oneday

not sure if you have made any of the socials down yur way.... a great way of meeting folks.

good luck dude.

Yes if I were you I would give up, 5 months on here and you say you have had no meets yet you say the people you have been in contact with are pushy .... ? what did they do as you to meet up, keep mailing you to find out when you were available, keep asking for pictures of something other than your arse ?

I don't see how all the people you have been in contact with can be pushy if you have never met them

Your profile lacks originality and effort your photos are the same, despite having had 5 months to find out what people like to see in profiles to make them want to meet up, like the man said earlier, you get out of this what your willing to put into it, you dont have to put any effort in but don't complain at getting nothing out of it if you don't

deduction, can't really be arsed so never going to get anywhere definetly give up.

Change your attatude and get some more pics on here,then maybe.just maybe you might get a meet...

Computer says.... yes? *Cough!*

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"After no meets in months "

Yup, give up.

Get on ya horse and ride off into the sunset cowboy.

Whingeing about it, and in public too, isnt gonna get you anywhere.

Were you hoping that someone would take pity on you, massage your ego by telling you "Oh, no, dont go, you are such a catch!"...... wakey wakey!! It aint gonna happen!!

Ho hum, now I think I am needed in the Middle East to sort things out there....... they need someone to spot the bleeding obvious too!!

"its not quantity of meets its quality u should aim for!! just persevere sometimes it pays off!! x"

Here here!!! definately quality over quantity. We have been on this site a while now, met lots socially , but kept busier thru another site with playing

[Removed by poster at 08/12/09 02:53:04]

If you want an honest opinion I'd say lose the bum pic altogether as it's not a very flattening one. Women like to see a nice arse on a man but yours looks like you're trying desperately to go to the loo and someone else is already in there.

Women go for humour, and your profile is your shop window to the rest of the swinging community.

Ask yourself: Would you rush into a cake shop if the shop window showed mouldy old cakes with no icing on the top that had sat there for 6 months?

No, you wouldn't!

Now ask yourself: If you were a woman would you respond to a profile like yours?

Probably not.

Your profile shouldn't be a cut down version of War & Peace and it should reflect the positive side of your nature, not the negative.

And make em laugh! Trust me on this

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

You get out of the site what you put in I'm afraid

Your profile is advertising your wares, if its not entiseing, no one will step in and buy

I wish you luck in your search.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you all for your advice, I have taken it on board and will be making changes when life allows xxx

Mark

only if you feel the need to give up every time you hit a dry patch, happens to us all, i go ages without finding a meet sometimes, then other times seem to fo really well

to me tho swinging is more than just fucking so i dont run off every time i cant get laid for a few weeks i still carry on chatting and getting msyelf known

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Why not give up gradually?

First, post something negative on the forum to put people off and prevent any future incoming contact.

Then stop posting on the forum.

Then, log in less.

Job done. Way better than going cold turkey.

By *hemadcoupleCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Why give up? What is "giving up" anyway?

If you mean "shall I delete my profile" then that certainly means you won't get any meets.

If you just leave it, then, like the lottery, but with far better odds, your number will come up sometime.

Your profile isn't hurting you or costing you anything, and apart from the advice already given, why not just leave it there and just treat it as a lottery ticket.

Just be cool about it. Some on here get meets regularly, but by and large I reckon it is more usual just to have the occasional one (unless you become pals with someone), and the rest is just community spirit.

Just tart it up and keep an eye on it without getting too wound up about things.

ive got a rope here if ya wana lend it ,, or maybe a call to the samaritans ,, choice is yours

you are the weakest link, goodbye lol

yep

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Some of the single guys may well advise you to give up, less single guys increases their chances

"Thank you all for your advice, I have taken it on board and will be making changes when life allows xxx

Mark"

If your too busy to spend 5 minutes improving your profile how do you ever hope to have time for a meet

Confused of Darlaston

» Add a new message to this topic