FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > an under edited/over edited profile

an under edited/over edited profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxes OP   Man 28 weeks ago

Southend, Essex

I'm quite happy with my profile, none the less I and understand profiles need constant improvement.

I was with a freind the other day who started that my profile was probably too long.

What would you recommend for it's improvement I realise that profile preferences are highly personal.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ottodot123Couple 28 weeks ago

Gillingham

It's not too long I don't think. Informative, not babbling.

By *alleyDaveMan 28 weeks ago

Sheffield

"I'm quite happy with my profile, none the less I and understand profiles need constant improvement.

I was with a freind the other day who started that my profile was probably too long.

What would you recommend for it's improvement I realise that profile preferences are highly personal."

I would say you don't need to change your profile maye after reading all your meet verifications.

By *electableicecreamMan 28 weeks ago

The West

For my taste all I see is a wall of text. I generally skip profiles like that.

Could be more to do with my attention span than your efforts.

By *rustratedmissWoman 28 weeks ago

York

Personally, I like the profile. OK, it could prob be a bit shorter but would much rather see a profile where effort has been made than not.

The number of male profiles where its maybe a line or less is ridiculous. It's always those people that the ask if I like to chat - how can I know whether I'd like to chat or not, there's nothing to help me decide!

By *quirtyandflirty73Couple 28 weeks ago

hebden bridge

Too long, too detailed, too serious, IMHO xx

By *exbecs12Woman 28 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

"I'm quite happy with my profile, none the less I and understand profiles need constant improvement.

What would you recommend for it's improvement I realise that profile preferences are highly personal."

Hi op

It says to me

1.what you do not want mainly

2. Some bits about what you are looking for.

3.previous relationship.. I would suggest you delete it. We all have history and comes across negative. Hiatus?

Nothing about you.

By *lasphemousGirlWoman 28 weeks ago

Cambs

My Profile is a long read for a reason, I'm looking to put off the quick hook up types and I'm obviously too much work for some based on this alone... Good! I atract the right kind of person and can tell fairly quickly if someone is worth the effort for me as a match.

You do you, it'll attract the right people that way.

By *oxes OP   Man 28 weeks ago

Southend, Essex

Thank you everyone for the advice on here and messaged to me. It have been much appreciated.

By *alleyDaveMan 27 weeks ago

Sheffield

"Thank you everyone for the advice on here and messaged to me. It have been much appreciated."

I'm still trying to work out why you need profile advice. You have 25 meet verifications ,your profile is quite clearly working for you.

By *utecouple13Couple 27 weeks ago

Dublin

Could someone please help us out too x

By *ndtheswingersMan 27 weeks ago

colchester

"Thank you everyone for the advice on here and messaged to me. It have been much appreciated.

I'm still trying to work out why you need profile advice. You have 25 meet verifications ,your profile is quite clearly working for you."

Vast majority of veris are from club and social meets.

As you said, it's clearly working for Boxes

By *herryEatersCouple 27 weeks ago

East Cheshire

Waaaay to long and contains a jab at bi guys too . Our profile used to be 3 times longer so we kept chipping away till we had just the basic and most important facts as such, yes it was difficult. Most will be put off by your profile and not have the mental stamina to get to the end, yet a few will appreciate it too. Think what is most important to you and see if you can trim it down a little, you can get into deeper conversations when you start chatting to those who seem compatible

By *allySlinkyWoman 27 weeks ago

Leeds

"I am not interested in gangbangs .... however I am open to retrying"

A bit confusing to me

By *allySlinkyWoman 27 weeks ago

Leeds

Personally I find it too long and the "do's and don'ts" section very negative

By *entle_lover_xMan 27 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"Could someone please help us out too x"

Perhaps start your own thread.....

By *oxes OP   Man 27 weeks ago

Southend, Essex

"Thank you everyone for the advice on here and messaged to me. It have been much appreciated.

I'm still trying to work out why you need profile advice. You have 25 meet verifications ,your profile is quite clearly working for you."

Optimization

Sheffield

I'm still trying to work out why you need profile advice. You have 25 meet verifications ,your profile is quite clearly working for you.

Vast majority of veris are from club and social meets.

As you said, it's clearly working for Boxes"

It seems its working for you too mate .

Southend, Essex

If you go to Club and network you will end up speaking to people inevitably many plus the event organiser will end up vari'ing you.

On a side note not sure the fab computer knows how to do maths. Varied 36 varies by 39 meet and 5 cam.

Sheffield

"If you go to Club and network you will end up speaking to people inevitably many plus the event organiser will end up vari'ing you.

On a side note not sure the fab computer knows how to do maths. Varied 36 varies by 39 meet and 5 cam."

I've just been reading another thread about single blokes attending clubs ,and the advice was brutal. It's one thing being ripped to shreds on here ,but I've no intention of experiencing it in a club .

By *untimes wantedMan 27 weeks ago

"If you go to Club and network you will end up speaking to people inevitably many plus the event organiser will end up vari'ing you.

On a side note not sure the fab computer knows how to do maths. Varied 36 varies by 39 meet and 5 cam."

36 different people or couples ,some of those verified you more than once

Southend, Essex

On a side note not sure the fab computer knows how to do maths. Varied 36 varies by 39 meet and 5 cam.

I've just been reading another thread about single blokes attending clubs ,and the advice was brutal. It's one thing being ripped to shreds on here ,but I've no intention of experiencing it in a club ."

If truth be told I have never really have been ripped apart. I remained respectful and never asked people for sex alowing the couple or female to make the move.

As long as you are respectful you should be fine and know boundaries you should be fine.

"

36 different people or couples ,some of those verified you more than once"

You make a good point.

By *electableicecreamMan 27 weeks ago

The West

I've just been reading another thread about single blokes attending clubs ,and the advice was brutal. It's one thing being ripped to shreds on here ,but I've no intention of experiencing it in a club ."

I don't understand how you are making a case for yourself in your own threads and still hijacking other guys threads with negative posts.

If a guy wants advice, give him advice. Otherwise the only contribution you are making is to the negative image you are creating of yourself.

» Add a new message to this topic