FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bad body odour

Bad body odour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exybabe321 OP   Woman 28 weeks ago

Romford

Has anyone had issues with bad body odour and scruffy clothes from the other couple at a meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rontier PsychiatristMan 28 weeks ago

Coventry

Clothing I think maybe a bit subjective. However the concept of making an effort to be clean, fresh and presentable (whatever your look) is universal. I don't think anyone is impressed when people don't make any effort and don't come across as at least clean. It's a little disrespectful and I don't see how they expect to someone to want to have sex with them in that state. I wouldn't be impressed.

Romford

The issue was they weren’t just scruffy but dirty as well. I always make sure I wear nice clothes and smell nice before I go to a meet as you wouldn’t make a really good impression if you didn’t

By *ickD80Man 28 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"Has anyone had issues with bad body odour and scruffy clothes from the other couple at a meet? "

Was it both partners in the couple that had bad body odour and dirty/scruffy clothes or just one of them?

By *annaBeBeachBumMan 28 weeks ago

Sunny SouthWest

"Has anyone had issues with bad body odour and scruffy clothes from the other couple at a meet?

Was it both partners in the couple that had bad body odour and dirty/scruffy clothes or just one of them?"

LOL, surely even just the one of them dirty and stinky is enough for a ‘no means no’

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

"The issue was they weren’t just scruffy but dirty as well. I always make sure I wear nice clothes and smell nice before I go to a meet as you wouldn’t make a really good impression if you didn’t "

What did you do?

By *ickD80Man 28 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"The issue was they weren’t just scruffy but dirty as well. I always make sure I wear nice clothes and smell nice before I go to a meet as you wouldn’t make a really good impression if you didn’t

What did you do?"

Simple solution would be, everyone gets naked which solves the scruffy/dirty clothes issue, everyone has a shower together which solves the bad body odour issue.

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

"The issue was they weren’t just scruffy but dirty as well. I always make sure I wear nice clothes and smell nice before I go to a meet as you wouldn’t make a really good impression if you didn’t

What did you do?

Simple solution would be, everyone gets naked which solves the scruffy/dirty clothes issue, everyone has a shower together which solves the bad body odour issue. "

I would leave. If the person can't have a shower beforehand they are not for me.

By *ink vixenCouple 28 weeks ago

Medway

Quite a few single guys in clubs that look like they’ve just dragged their arse off the sofa at home last minute and strangely they don’t seem to do as well as the smarter guys.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan 28 weeks ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

You can tell from pics of bits on here which are gonna be smelly

Romford

It was just him, though it only seemed that after we had had some fun that he really started to smell but the thing is he apparently went for a ‘shower’ but I think he maybe just climbed under the shower wet himself and got out.

Romford

Me and his partner had some fun but then it all seemed to fizzle out which in a way I was glad of. When they had gone I had a bath but when I came out the whole hotel room stank of BO so it was a good thing I had some deodorant. I stuck it out because I was meant to be at ‘Aqua’ so couldn’t go home back to my mum early lol. Let’s just say I don’t think I’ll be meeting them again

By *entle_lover_xMan 28 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

Yep at one party there was a terrible BO smell. We realised it was a guy we were talking to who was dressed nicely and chatting well.

And worse a lady I met years back who was 20 years younger and gorgeous. Met in a swish London hotel and she was very well dressed. But the smell down below was vomit inducing. She really needed to see a doctor.

By *erverts AnonymousMan 28 weeks ago

Darkest desires

Worst meet i have had was due to BO, the lady was beautiful I understand she had driven to hotel . However I honestly couldn't even kiss her due to one being poisoned by deodorant and secondly the BO.

It was clear no shower was had!

Offered to go into the shower to wash each other before playing which she took offence of.

I have or would never go to someone not freshly showered full groom pack done and if shower facilities were available I'd re-shower if I had travelled.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 28 weeks ago

Central

It's common that people are unwashed for many, considering the volume of posts . . I've had a couple in 15 years

By *DW1983Man 27 weeks ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

Thankfully I don't recall having had any such disasters, though I do worry how some people can be so self-unaware, on a date/private meet is one thing but especially when they're going into an environment like a club where people make an obvious effort.

By *ucka39Man 27 weeks ago

Newcastle

All my meets have been smartly dressed and smelling nice and clean

By *arla SwingerWoman 27 weeks ago

Somewhere

Yes, several years ago I travelled 4hrs to meet someone I'd been chatting to daily... Turned out they stunk

By *apnDomMan 27 weeks ago

Swansea

Met a woman from here once for a coffee, and she had really stinky breath. Turned me right off.

By *amieLDN22Man 27 weeks ago

Leeds

I have OCD about these things and due to the nature of my job I need to shower 2-3 times a day. Its something I'm used to. But when you join the party scene you realise there are people who don’t know the meaning of water nor soap.

I can usually handle guys and will definitely tell them straight up if the BO is too strong. But for girls its a little more tricky. How do you explain nicely that someone stinks in the love below?

I usually carry a roller or a deodorant for anyone that needs it. Also the food you eat has serious impact. Sometimes people genuinely forget. I had a young lady who came straight from the gym and she came to my flat and quickly asked for a shower. It was a relief bc I got the whiff of the oh dear as she came thru the front door.

» Add a new message to this topic