FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > your honest opinion

your honest opinion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi all, hope you are well. We wanted to get your honest opinion of us. We have made all of our pictures public for a while so you can have a look at us and see what you think. We have struggled to get any kind of interest even when we have chatted to people and then shown them our proper pics they just stop. We want you to be totally honest but not rude if you know what we mean

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't see nothing wrong with your pics or profile.. just keep chatting, be yourselves and the right play mates will come along for you. Sometimes it just takes time in finding the right ones

Profile and pics look great to me so it's probably just a drought-we all get them at times! couple of very minor points-bareback pic may put some off (I've assumed it's with each other but it might not be). Sam describes his body as curvy but he doesn't look it in the pic. Keep at it and maybe try some socials.

Your profile is clear about what you're looking for and your pictures are fine-you have a beautiful smile!

Some bi women such as myself prefer to meet other women with experience as I tend to feel as though I'm expected to either take the lead or be some kind of instructor...

The main thing that would put us off, and please correct me if I'm wrong, is that you seem to be suggesting that you will accomodate with your child in the house if you get to know and trust someone-this would be a total no no for us and seeing other threads on the subject, for a lot of others too...

Hope you find what you're looking for-happy swinging!

Since you are a couple , it would seem the pics you have are not great . Why not take some better ones of each other ? His pic makes him look slightly sinister and there is no reason why you couldn't take a more relaxed pic of him.

If I am totally honest it seems more like the type of pic a single guy has .

And your pic is good , but again , a few slightly more sexy pics would help . You have a very pretty face and a great smile , but why not show some underwear full body shots , sexy and alluring ?

If you were nearer we would be very happy to meet you both , you have been here a year and have yet to meet . This fact really doesn't help you at all !

Good luck

i think your pictures are good.

i think underwear pictures are boring as there are so many of them and you can see them anywhere.

We have looked together and our consensus was that your pictures are good , at least there is a face picture of the male half , which is rare .

With the pictures and profile combined you come across as fun but nervous , which is good as there is no bullshitting bluster .

Also no huge list of do's , don'ts, wills and wont's, which can be off putting .

We are sure you will have no problem getting swingdates , you just need to get the word out by joining in on the forums and getting noticed.

We would assume you are timewasters, been on the site for more than a year and no meets suggests you really won't meet.

"We would assume you are timewasters, been on the site for more than a year and no meets suggests you really won't meet.

"

That's a bit mean , we don't know if they have had other issues in their lives since their last verification ,a child is mentioned and that can be enough to make a change of priorities .

Can I just update that we have had no meets as lea has not been in best health, should we point that out in the profile?

"Can I just update that we have had no meets as lea has not been in best health, should we point that out in the profile?"
probably best to at least then no one can say your timewaisting, good luck

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

People that time time too know you both will find that out hunni, x

"Can I just update that we have had no meets as lea has not been in best health, should we point that out in the profile?"

It might be an idea....or just start a new profile. Trust us we wouldn't be the only genuine players who wouldn't consider such an old profile without verified meets. It would be too much of a risk of us wasting our time.

Not being 'mean' as someone said above but just giving the honest opinion you asked for.

"

Not being 'mean' as someone said above but just giving the honest opinion you asked for."

That was us , our bad .

I think your profile is really good, much better than most at your age but your pics are only...ok!

You are both good looking, i'm sure you can take more AMAZING pics..

Do you think the lack of interest in you, may be due to yourselves being a little shy and nervous?

Maybe you could make more effort to have fun..try a swing club where there's lots of similar couples and no pressure to play if your not 100% horny and lovin it!

Thanks for all your feedback guys and gals, we will be hopefully getting well in to the scene from now and thinking of hosting a party to get to meet and know people. You are all fab

» Add a new message to this topic