FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile update review

Profile update review

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *untime40 OP   Man 48 weeks ago

Hi you happy fabers

Hope you all keeping well in this horrible wearther?

I thought it was time for a update to my profile bit of a clean up

Please let me know your thoughts good or bad

Love you all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *electableicecreamMan 48 weeks ago

The West

That photo of you in a public toilet isn't doing you any favours.

By *entle_lover_xMan 48 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"That photo of you in a public toilet isn't doing you any favours."

Nope and probably neither the close up cock pics or the one in the woods which says nothing. OP how about showing a bit more of yourself? Chest, bum, etc. Your pics have the feel of somebody who has taken a few quick pics on the sly away from prying eyes.

By *untime40 OP   Man 48 weeks ago

"That photo of you in a public toilet isn't doing you any favours.

Nope and probably neither the close up cock pics or the one in the woods which says nothing. OP how about showing a bit more of yourself? Chest, bum, etc. Your pics have the feel of somebody who has taken a few quick pics on the sly away from prying eyes. "

Hi thanks for feed back the one in the rest room was a bit of a story behind it i was speaking with a member in convo she asked where i was, i said at a service station she asked for a rude pic there and then that was the less risky place lol

The one in the woods is not the woods as such it was on the way to Fairlight glen nudist beach with some friends really like nice day out

Taking pics away from prying eyes is what we all do given the nature of the content of the pics don't we?

Ive added another body pic

The West

Toilet photos are just distasteful and put people off.

By *entle_lover_xMan 48 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"That photo of you in a public toilet isn't doing you any favours.

Nope and probably neither the close up cock pics or the one in the woods which says nothing. OP how about showing a bit more of yourself? Chest, bum, etc. Your pics have the feel of somebody who has taken a few quick pics on the sly away from prying eyes.

Hi thanks for feed back the one in the rest room was a bit of a story behind it i was speaking with a member in convo she asked where i was, i said at a service station she asked for a rude pic there and then that was the less risky place lol

The one in the woods is not the woods as such it was on the way to Fairlight glen nudist beach with some friends really like nice day out

Taking pics away from prying eyes is what we all do given the nature of the content of the pics don't we?

Ive added another body pic "

Well people looking at your profile aren't privy to your stories and whichever way you cut it not many are going to like rest room cock pics.

As for away from prying eyes yes none of us take pics in the middle of Tesco but many have freedom to naked pics comfortably at home in living room for example or even bedroom. It may be unfair but people can't help but link bathroom pics, cock close-ups, the odd normal clothed shot in public etc. with somebody who has a partner. Singles and couples tend to have a bit more freedom. Apologies if this is not the case with you but it is the impression it gives for me.

By *ornycougaWoman 48 weeks ago

MOROCCO Wherever I lay my hat

Another thumbs down on the toilet and woods pics: not attractive and most of us aren't psychic. Look at other guy's pics: there are some great examples of hot photos amongst many Forumites.

Personally I hate fucket lists. Instant delete. But that could just be me.

By *nytime2023Couple 48 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

Aged 40 and can’t accommodate? To us at least that’s an instant delete. Apologies if you’re not cheating or playing behind a partners back but from past experience that’s normally the case. V&K x

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

"Another thumbs down on the toilet and woods pics: not attractive and most of us aren't psychic. Look at other guy's pics: there are some great examples of hot photos amongst many Forumites.

Personally I hate fucket lists. Instant delete. But that could just be me. "

This

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

Funny how its always men that post these "look at my profile" posts...

The West

"Funny how its always men that post these "look at my profile" posts... "

Men have the biggest challenge in standing out.

» Add a new message to this topic