FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > were to start

were to start

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

i have been on here a while now and although I have chttng with a few people I have only ever had one. meet. I was really nervous and looking back should have been more calm becasue I really enjoyed it. I am looking for a female or couple to visit and either watch or join in. I am a genuine nice guy...any advice on how to meet people on here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get yourself known to the membership. Why not try the chatrooms, have some banter with the folks in there?, do a few more forum posts - nothing heavy, just light hearted stuff - it all helps to make people aware of your presence.

We've had a look at your profile and although it's ok, that's all it is -"OK". Not wanting to sound rude or offensive, but it doesn't jump up and bite our arses and say, "Hey look at me". In short it is a little bit bland.

Have a look at other profiles, steal a few ideas, jazz it up a little bit and stand out from the crowd. Unfortunately you are 1 of the 1000's of single fellows on here who are in direct competiton with you, so you need to work 100 x harder than they do to make yourself stand out from the crowd...

keep on trucking and enjoy the site Bro ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic