FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Chams Birmingham

Chams Birmingham

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obthecameraguy OP   Man 20 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

Hi you beautiful people. I will be attending Chams for the first time in over 8 years with partner who has never been to a swinging club before...

Could you lovely ladies maybe give some advice to her to relieve her of her worries and stresses. I've told her everything I can but think she wants female confidence lol.

What we're your first experiences?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onderWomanWlvWoman 20 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

It's not as sleazy as you think it will be.

99.9% of men are on their best behaviour, the rare idiot misbehaving will be dealt with swiftly either by other customers or by staff if you report it.

Use the ladies' toilet (by the showers), they're the cleanest ones.

You'll see all ages, all body types, shapes, sizes etc. Everyone is welcome.

Everyone is very friendly and will chat to you, staff included.

If you find the towel in the locker to be too small for you, you can ask at reception for a large towel.

Most importantly, take time to breathe and enjoy it! Soak up the atmosphere and the ambience and experience a delightful little holiday from your everyday life

By *heekyDemandCouple 20 weeks ago

Leicester

If possible, just spark a conversation with a other female there and explain it's the first visit, most people are incredibly helpful.

By *rpeggioCouple 20 weeks ago

Baughurst

"It's not as sleazy as you think it will be.

99.9% of men are on their best behaviour, the rare idiot misbehaving will be dealt with swiftly either by other customers or by staff if you report it.

If you find the towel in the locker to be too small for you, you can ask at reception for a large towel.

Most importantly, take time to breathe and enjoy it! Soak up the atmosphere and the ambience and experience a delightful little holiday from your everyday life "

__

Wonderful reply from Wonderwoman

By *eautifully-TwistedWoman 20 weeks ago

Telford

Never had a problem, I go alone all the time. It's my favourite club,clean and friendly. Good mix of people.

By *ich_and_LizCouple 19 weeks ago

Spain

"It's not as sleazy as you think it will be.

Most importantly, take time to breathe and enjoy it! Soak up the atmosphere and the ambience and experience a delightful little holiday from your everyday life "

Spot on

By *igBlondeWoman 19 weeks ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

"Hi you beautiful people. I will be attending Chams for the first time in over 8 years with partner who has never been to a swinging club before...

Could you lovely ladies maybe give some advice to her to relieve her of her worries and stresses. I've told her everything I can but think she wants female confidence lol.

What we're your first experiences?"

I’d love to visit a club. Good luck and I hope she enjoys herself there

By *heekyDemandCouple 19 weeks ago

Leicester

we are happy to chat if you would like, not pushing to play , we are just social people happy to help x

By *aan31Man 19 weeks ago

Shropshire

Yeh the towels are well small well for my belly haha! Had to continuoly hold it, next time I'll remember I can ask for a bigger one lol

By *xposedInTheMaleMan 19 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

"Yeh the towels are well small well for my belly haha! Had to continuoly hold it, next time I'll remember I can ask for a bigger one lol "

I used to have that problem, but then found I was doing the towel wrong.

The easiest thing is actually to just walk round with it over your shoulder...

» Add a new message to this topic