FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How does my profile look?

How does my profile look?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    11 weeks ago

I need a woman’s perspective

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edWitch0000Woman 11 weeks ago

worthing

6 cock pics and a picture of a woman with no idea whether she's consented to have it on your profile.

Your pictures need variety. I dislike cock pics as profile pics and unless it's a very attractive cock (usually not) I delete messages without reading.

I never know how successful men are who are advertising for subs on fab. I wouldn't meet a stranger for a D/s interaction, but I guess you may be lucky and find a woman who wants to develop that with you.

By *ymAndIcedCoffeeWoman 11 weeks ago

Worcester

"I need a woman’s perspective "

I’d have less pictures of penises, and less pictures of women that aren’t you.

I didn’t look at anything else because that would be enough not to anyway.

By *edplusoneCouple 11 weeks ago

West Midlands

"I need a woman’s perspective

I didn’t look at anything else because that would be enough not to anyway."

Agreed, pretty naff as it stands.

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

Instant delete from us. Women generally don't find cocks as attractive as some men think they do. Men with dick pics generally think all sex revolved around their cocks.

All noted. I needed to hear that lol thanks

Worcester

"Instant delete from us. Women generally don't find cocks as attractive as some men think they do. Men with dick pics generally think all sex revolved around their cocks. "

I mean I find penises super hot. I just don’t want it shoved in my face before someone even says hello. Just seems a bit rude.

By *orisjackMan 11 weeks ago

caterham

What about

My profile

Jumping on the band wagon ??

"6 cock pics and a picture of a woman with no idea whether she's consented to have it on your profile.

Your pictures need variety. I dislike cock pics as profile pics and unless it's a very attractive cock (usually not) I delete messages without reading.

I never know how successful men are who are advertising for subs on fab. I wouldn't meet a stranger for a D/s interaction, but I guess you may be lucky and find a woman who wants to develop that with you. "

Okay thankyou that’s why I asked. For your honest opinion. Thanks.

P.s she consented

"I need a woman’s perspective

I didn’t look at anything else because that would be enough not to anyway."

Okay thanks.

worthing

"6 cock pics and a picture of a woman with no idea whether she's consented to have it on your profile.

I never know how successful men are who are advertising for subs on fab. I wouldn't meet a stranger for a D/s interaction, but I guess you may be lucky and find a woman who wants to develop that with you.

P.s she consented "

I am sure she did, but it's still a single male profile and having pics of women will always raise the question

P.s she consented

I am sure she did, but it's still a single male profile and having pics of women will always raise the question "

I love perspective. Thankyou xx

By *sasexycoupleCouple 11 weeks ago

up north

"What about

My profile

Jumping on the band wagon ??"

Loving the camel

By *idden Gem69Woman 11 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Consented or not am not a fan of women on a single mans profile, its the person who owns the profile i want to see and i want to see more than a penis

Any better?

By *mma1973Woman 11 weeks ago

graffiti bridge

"Any better? "

To quote my old school reports

Could do better

By *archelCouple 11 weeks ago

A field somewhere

Cock pics on public are an instant no from me...unimaginative, dull, see that shit day in day out on here. Nothing wrong with keeping on friends album for those who like them though, we expect that on friends albums.

I like to see nice torso/butt/body style photos. Understand most don't want face pics on here, but I do like to see them in the friends album.

Bio is meh too. We like to know if guys are active on the club scene or private.

Mrs

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

Good to see you took all the feedback onboard and reduced it to just the three cock pics.

worthing

"Any better? "

Not really no!

"Good to see you took all the feedback onboard and reduced it to just the three cock pics. "

Thanks x

"Cock pics on public are an instant no from me...unimaginative, dull, see that shit day in day out on here. Nothing wrong with keeping on friends album for those who like them though, we expect that on friends albums.

I like to see nice torso/butt/body style photos. Understand most don't want face pics on here, but I do like to see them in the friends album.

Bio is meh too. We like to know if guys are active on the club scene or private.

Mrs"

Thanks x

By * F 2018Couple 11 weeks ago

shropshire

"I need a woman’s perspective "

That would be a no from us to be honest with write up and cock pics

By *ojo2joWoman 11 weeks ago

Penclawdd

"What about

My profile

Jumping on the band wagon ??"

Please start your own thread so advice doesn’t get mixed up

By *ewbie087Man 11 weeks ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I never know how successful men are who are advertising for subs on fab. I wouldn't meet a stranger for a D/s interaction, but I guess you may be lucky and find a woman who wants to develop that with you. "

My profile is according to women percpective but still dont get any positive replies. One sentence from everywhere "ur not my/our type"

By *ario1972Man 11 weeks ago

Guildford

My profile is according to women percpective but still dont get any positive replies. One sentence from everywhere "ur not my/our type""

But one day you will be.

Till then all you can do is sit there and suck it up.

All the ladies on here have a mind of their own and the nature of the world means they’ve lots to choose from. You might look at some of the men they’ve met in their verified descriptions and say wow, I’m way better than that, but in their eyes he had something that you didn’t.

Friends first, benefits second. But like life in general, there are no certainties.

[Removed by poster at 22/02/24 14:19:22]

"[Removed by poster at 22/02/24 14:19:22]"
I have no problem having conversations and meets. Genuinely very friendly guy. Just want an attractive profile. And everyone is different.

Worcester

"[Removed by poster at 22/02/24 14:19:22] I have no problem having conversations and meets. Genuinely very friendly guy. Just want an attractive profile. And everyone is different. "

Tbh if you’re getting regular meets I’d put your profile back exactly how it was.

"[Removed by poster at 22/02/24 14:19:22] I have no problem having conversations and meets. Genuinely very friendly guy. Just want an attractive profile. And everyone is different.

Tbh if you’re getting regular meets I’d put your profile back exactly how it was."

Thanks.

I’ve started getting even more interaction since I jazzed it up a little thanks to your guys help. Thankyou x

By *rozac_fairyCouple 11 weeks ago

Tamworth

Probably add some interests.

And some public pics.

Write up on your is pretty good. Clear on what you're looking for though considering it seems like you're interested in pursuing kink, could also be good to add your experience, your aftercare thoughts etc. Give said submissive woman a reason to think you're not like the other "Fab Doms"

"Probably add some interests.

And some public pics.

Write up on your is pretty good. Clear on what you're looking for though considering it seems like you're interested in pursuing kink, could also be good to add your experience, your aftercare thoughts etc. Give said submissive woman a reason to think you're not like the other "Fab Doms" "

Thankyou

By *amieLDN22Man 11 weeks ago

London

3 meets since October tells me whatever you're doing certainly works. The thing about cock pictures is a lot of women want to see it.

By *orisjackMan 10 weeks ago

caterham

"What about

My profile

Jumping on the band wagon ??

Loving the camel "

He got the right hump me taking that photo of him

By *ackmeoviMan 10 weeks ago

nearby

[Removed by poster at 25/02/24 20:39:06]

By *ackmeoviMan 10 weeks ago

nearby

My profile is cockless....and interest is ...

» Add a new message to this topic