FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Lifestyle scene in Rome

Lifestyle scene in Rome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    7 weeks ago

Hey all.

Does anyone know of or have any experience with the lifestyle in Rome.

Either club, bars, parties or venues etc?

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 7 weeks ago

wonderland.

There are clubs in Rome but i didnt look, when i was there...

I did meet a fab friend when in Rome for pizza

And another time bumped into a couple that recognised me from fab at the airport and had a drink.

Cali

By *ario1972Man 6 weeks ago

Guildford

I'm in the process of signing up to an Italian Swingers forum as I go back and forth quite a lot now.

When I'm out there I always keep my phone on and the page live just in case, but I'm not sure just how accurate the who's nearby / location thing is on the mobile site.

By *ugarbonkCouple 6 weeks ago

Cheshire

Have a look for SMClub Roma. It's BDSM but it's a great atmosphere and plenty of play rooms. Obviously you need to be suitably dressed.

We went a few years ago and contacted them via a well known fetish website and they were really nice and friendly.

Rome has night buses so it's quite easily to travel. Have a look at the Moovit app as is excellent for getting around a city.

By (user no longer on site) OP    6 weeks ago

"Have a look for SMClub Roma. It's BDSM but it's a great atmosphere and plenty of play rooms. Obviously you need to be suitably dressed.

We went a few years ago and contacted them via a well known fetish website and they were really nice and friendly.

Rome has night buses so it's quite easily to travel. Have a look at the Moovit app as is excellent for getting around a city."

Hey thanks for the advice. We don’t mind a bit of bdsm so will have a look.

P has plenty to wear, what would you advise for K. (Male) I m really into dressing up like that. I don’t mind trousers and shirt tho,

We tried the other site. But found it really hard to navigate. We still have a profile there, same name.

By (user no longer on site) OP    6 weeks ago

"I'm in the process of signing up to an Italian Swingers forum as I go back and forth quite a lot now.

When I'm out there I always keep my phone on and the page live just in case, but I'm not sure just how accurate the who's nearby / location thing is on the mobile site."

We had ours on when we went last time, but it looked like brits on holiday, like we were.

» Add a new message to this topic