FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugh Jerection OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Bolton

Is it common for people to keep changing their age on their profile.

I've seen a few profiles and they've been the same age for about 5 years now?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idden Gem69Woman 6 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

You can only change your age once on here av seen posts asking for help to change it as they put it in wrong and been told to ask admin for help

By *ester.jamesMan 6 weeks ago

birmingham

"You can only change your age once on here av seen posts asking for help to change it as they put it in wrong and been told to ask admin for help"

I was going to say if that’s the case (if you could change at any point) it would get real concerning

By *idden Gem69Woman 6 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

I think admin would look at the original date they put in, i honestly dont understand how anyone can accidentally put their wrong birthdate in.. most try it to get past filters then cant change it back as you can only change it once

birmingham

"I think admin would look at the original date they put in, i honestly dont understand how anyone can accidentally put their wrong birthdate in.. most try it to get past filters then cant change it back as you can only change it once "

Yeah I also think if you’re doing it to get past filters it’s only gonna bite you in the ass later. I get that if your younger (like me) a lot of people have higher age preferences and if your out of them constantly it sucks. But if you don’t just accept it. All your gonna do it piss off the indervidual/ couple if they find out which could result it getting reported

People be weird lmao

By *issmorganWoman 6 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Yep people lie to make themselves more appealing.

I went to school with a bloke who was on here, he was 2 years above me, but managed to be 5 years younger on fab.

People change it to bypass filters, then can't change it back, so that's why you get "I'm 55 not 50 , I can't change it"

Yeah you can't cos you've changed it already!

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 6 weeks ago

manchester

"Is it common for people to keep changing their age on their profile.

"

You can only change it once

birmingham

"Yep people lie to make themselves more appealing.

I went to school with a bloke who was on here, he was 2 years above me, but managed to be 5 years younger on fab.

People change it to bypass filters, then can't change it back, so that's why you get "I'm 55 not 50 , I can't change it"

Yeah you can't cos you've changed it already! "

Nope nope and more nope lol. Makes me feel weird

By *ugh Jerection OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Bolton

"Is it common for people to keep changing their age on their profile.

You can only change it once "

I think the imes I'm seeing, are deleting their profiles and setting a new one up.

I think people will soon get found out if they lie about their age, especially when reaching ripe old ages like myself.

Even though I feel much younger.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 6 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Up to date pics matter more than age to us.

By *ealitybitesMan 6 weeks ago

Belfast

I was in a chatgroup with a guy in 2018 and his fab profile showed him as being 55.

He admitted in the chatgroup to knocking 3 years off and he was actually 58.

He left for a while and rejoined a couple of years ago and was suddenly only 50.

He set up a couples profile to run concurrently with his single profile and he was 49 on that.

Both profiles disappeared after a while and on his most recent incarnation he was 53.

If he was being truthful in the chatgroup which I believe he was, he would actually be 64.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Central

I've heard of people doing it but not seen it perhaps because that type of person isn't of interest to me.

They'd need to repeatedly create new profiles to dupe people. Most here prefer honesty and would be suspect of anything said by a dishonest person.

People can make mistakes but not multiple times, without it being cause for concern.

They may do it to get around filters that people rightly put in place to prevent the wrong people wasting their time.

By *arkus1812Man 6 weeks ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

I am chatting to a woman on here whose profile age is 60.

In reality she is 69.

By *icecouple561Couple 6 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think can awful lot of people knock ten years off as standard. It's really very easy to spot in most cases

By *avexxMan 6 weeks ago

cheshire

my age is spot on,,

By *oonshadow700Woman 6 weeks ago

Gosport

My age is real, no point lying about it. I'm 53 x

My photos are all new and recent as well. The oldest pic I've ever put up here was from Portsmouth Pride 2022 or 2021 I've forgotten but I've always included the year when I've posted it xx

By *bflirtyCouple 6 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

When we first started on these sites (around 2000) it was very common for people to know 5-10 years off. In fact some people we met automatically assumed we would be 10 years older in real life because that was kind of the default. We’ve never lied about it, and if people are lying about that what else are they lying about?

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 6 weeks ago

Wherever

From my experience so far I’ll always assume majority of men will be either at leat 5-10 older than their profile says and in some cases (more than you think!) 5 years younger than their profile says. Seen it all, hence my age preferences.

My year and month of birth on here is correct but not the exact date for privacy reasons, which I think is acceptable.

birmingham

It’s mind blowing that some have to expect that the profiles are lying. Especially around what we use the site for. I just didn’t see the point

All my stuff is true and up to date can’t be bothered to keep lies up lmao

By *rcoupleCouple 6 weeks ago

Mid Glam

Never seen thr flexibke age thing.

Locwtuon and username changes galore tho - had a couole go from a town 30 miles away to pretty much where we live in 2 messages

Our ages are correct and true year and month wise.

By *arkinberksMan 6 weeks ago

Ascot

The age thing is odd. I’ve met some people in their 30’s who have a mindset I would normally associate with someone in their 50’s and some “senior citizens “ who have the stamina and mentality of a 30 year old. I’m frequently told I look and act more than 10 years younger than I really am. Quite flattering really, especially as they aren’t looking to borrow money! Age is just an indicator, if you have qualms that you might find yourself chatting up your uncle, aunt or heaven help you, your parents then I can understand the reservations, but aside from that, it’s more about the individual, not their biological age. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some knitting I should be getting on with before I hit the bars tonight

By *ady CurvaceousWoman 6 weeks ago

Kent

I've met guys who are very obviously older then their profile states. One guy I met said he was 52 but I found out he was 65. Guys say it's because when they go over 50 then women aren't interested in them. I'd prefer them to just be honest.

» Add a new message to this topic