FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice for improving my profile.

Advice for improving my profile.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *011 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

I’ve had my account for a few months but have only logged in from time to time. I’m looking to improve my profile as it’s very basic and thought I’d start by seeing what the do’s and don’t are for an approachable and eye-catching profile. Any advice is welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Central

It's less about what you want and more about what your partners need. Put yourself in their shoes.

Variety of pics, so they can assess if they'd be comfortable with you and find you attractive.

Text that details what you have to offer

By *011 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

Thanks for the advice Sophie.

By *ackandSarah2024Couple 3 weeks ago

All over

"I’ve had my account for a few months but have only logged in from time to time. I’m looking to improve my profile as it’s very basic and thought I’d start by seeing what the do’s and don’t are for an approachable and eye-catching profile. Any advice is welcome."

There is loads of good advice and examples on the Forum.

Have you tried a simple search to find some??

By *illan-KillashMan 3 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

"I’ve had my account for a few months but have only logged in from time to time. I’m looking to improve my profile as it’s very basic and thought I’d start by seeing what the do’s and don’t are for an approachable and eye-catching profile. Any advice is welcome."

The shopping centre analogy is a good one.

Do you look in the shops with no window display and no advertising, or the ones with lots to look at and lots to learn about, that offer lots and ask for little?

By *idden Gem69Woman 3 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

The profile is only the start of it but the bottom line for most is attraction, if someone is attracted to you and are interested they will meet if not they wont, having a good written profile about what you are looking for and what you can offer with a mix of pics will help entice people

By *mma1973Woman 3 weeks ago

graffiti bridge

You put the onus on others to make contact first. Maybe you should do the reaching out

By *weelightMan 3 weeks ago

Liverpool

Basically. Genetics and Gym. Life isn't fair, so he honest with yourself and then adjust expectations accordingly.

By *ikesEmBigMan 3 weeks ago

Herts

Don't use mine as a template

By *he Flat CapsCouple 3 weeks ago

Pontypool

Personally, you are young, that's not going to go in your favour with a lot of people.

Take more photos, not necessarily dick pics, think less is more, suggestive type photos. Update your profile regularly, as your journey progresses.

Have no expectations. Just because you have joined this site doesn't guarantee successful meets.

Join in the forum fun and if you can, attend socials and clubs.

Most of all, make use of the site and all it has to offer. Forums, the games within the fora, the search facilities , who's near, local updates.

Good luck.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Central

"Thanks for the advice Sophie."

You're very welcome

By *revaunanceCouple 3 weeks ago

Exeter

It's not just you profile you should consider working on, what about your approach?

Do you read profiles? Do you check that you meet what the other person/people want before you reach out? Do you engage them with individual chat or just generic one liners?

Start to think of presenting the whole you, and your a damn good step in front of the rest.

» Add a new message to this topic