FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Another profile advice ask…

Another profile advice ask…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amshocb OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Leeds

Hi everyone,

So I’ve not had a whole lot of success on here so I was just wondering if anyone wanted to give me any advice where I’m going wrong.

I’ve read a few of these and tried to take feedback on board, but have a sneaky suspicion unfortunately I’m maybe just not attractive enough which I guess is what it is.

But if anyone did notice anything I could improve (apart from just generally being more attractive!) I’d really appreciate the feedback.

Thanks very much

S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Leeds

Thank you! I’ll have a look at the link, some advice on good photos would be very welcome!

By *ottodot123Couple 6 weeks ago

Gillingham

"Thank you! I’ll have a look at the link, some advice on good photos would be very welcome!"

Make sure to look at her reels and stories not just photos as there is many many tips in her reels.

By *weet and SpiceCouple 6 weeks ago

Around the Midlands

We believe your profile should be wherever you're comfortable with and there is no right or wrong. The opinions of others can help but are of course subjective.

Out of curiosity though what do you mean by 'alternative bi' as you've also stated that you are straight?

By *he Flat CapsCouple 6 weeks ago

Pontypool

I saw your profile in one of the other forum threads. I didn't get as far as reading your bio. For me, the photos don't do you justice. Having now read the bio, too, that part is fine, so long as you explain alternative bi, as a previous poster mentioned.

Good luck, OP.

Leeds

Ah! See; this is why this is really helpful! Terrible wording be me - I just meant I’m a bit of an alternative guy in that I ride a motorbike, have tattoos and a beard and like rock/indie that type of stuff! I’ve changed it now, and added a couple more pictures which hopefully are a bit better.

And had no idea I had the drop down option as straight! Very helpful to pick these things up. Thanks all!

» Add a new message to this topic