FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Two Year Anniversary On Fabswingers

Two Year Anniversary On Fabswingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alleyDave OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Sheffield

Hi, not posted in the forums for a while, hope everyone is well. Today is my 2 year anniversary on Fab. It's been an eye opener as well as a slog trying to meet people, although I really enjoy the site.

Had a few message chats with people, but still not managed a breakthrough on here. Ive been on here long enough to know the ratio of coupkes/ women to single men so I'm under no illusions that a newbie may be.

I will keep on plugging away in the hope someone may take a shine to me, unlikely as that may be.

I would love to know what the longest time is before people had their first meet. I'm two years in, and still not had a meet - although it's not for the want of trying.

I wonder if I am approaching some sort Fabswingers virgin record.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bony and ivoryCouple 7 weeks ago

East Midlands

Happy 2 year anniversary op don’t lose hope I’m sure there is someone for you have you ever tried going to a social there a good place to meet people

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 6 weeks ago

somewhere

It's my 10th year here this year, under different profiles.

Happy anniversary x

By *rozac_fairyCouple 6 weeks ago

Tamworth

Our first year anniversary is coming up at the end of the month, we got our first veri about 40 mins in as the site was recommended to us and we sent a message to that person.

Our first "fab meet" would have been the same week I do believe.

We were doing clubs, group socials, small group socials and parties before we joined fab though.

» Add a new message to this topic