FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First club night this Friday or Saturday

First club night this Friday or Saturday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nglishman2023 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

milton keynes

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to post, any good nights going this weekend for a single male looking to attend in the Buckinghamshire area? Verified and party played before! Any advice would be great x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *neeyedwillieMan 2 weeks ago

Darlington

Can't comment on clubs in your spesific area or even what spesific advice you are after "but" the rule of thumb for most clubs that I've attended either with my wife or aline seems to be Fridays are aimed towards singles and Saturdays towards couples with a limited amount of single males (which, depending on club code of conduct may require you to be on a guest list).

As such your options might be a bit limited as a newbie.

My advice is to research your clubs on the clubs page , ring ahead ro the club you want to visit and see what the requirements are.

Once you get there, don't have any expectations. Theres no guarentee anyone will want to have fun with you which is just a reality. Just interact with people as you normally would (because shy guys get nowhere), respect boundries and that no means just that, don't stalk women or couples and do not touch anyone without their consent.

Common sense stuff really.

Have fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic