FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile review

Profile review

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *untimes199601 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

camborne

I’ve recently changed a few parts of my bio on my profile is anyone able to give it a read and give me some tips on what could do with improving? Any help would be much appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *akeslinger13Woman 2 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Id say your profile is pretty detailed and transparent - just spend some time interacting on the forums and see what occurs.

I get that messaging as a single guy is a different kettle of fish but it happens if you approach it correctly and find the right person

camborne

"Id say your profile is pretty detailed and transparent - just spend some time interacting on the forums and see what occurs.

I get that messaging as a single guy is a different kettle of fish but it happens if you approach it correctly and find the right person"

So you wouldn’t say there’s anything missing that you’d be specifically looking for? I’ve been told in the past my pictures look like different people is this something you found? Sitting in the forums is something I’ve never thought of before, I’ll look into it for sure thank you

By *ickD80Man 2 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Yeah, definitely looks like 2 different people, different faces and shape of stomach muscles is different. Maybe it’s because of the light or you’ve just changed over time.

Sexy big dick though.

Aberdeen

"So you wouldn’t say there’s anything missing that you’d be specifically looking for? I’ve been told in the past my pictures look like different people is this something you found? Sitting in the forums is something I’ve never thought of before, I’ll look into it for sure thank you "

You've got face pics in general which is always something that people would like to see pretty quickly id think, so that's a positive. If I was being picky, I'd say just put up a favorite recent face and body pic and delete the older ones but like I say, that's being picky! It's a good profile, hope it finds you what you want

camborne

"So you wouldn’t say there’s anything missing that you’d be specifically looking for? I’ve been told in the past my pictures look like different people is this something you found? Sitting in the forums is something I’ve never thought of before, I’ll look into it for sure thank you

You've got face pics in general which is always something that people would like to see pretty quickly id think, so that's a positive. If I was being picky, I'd say just put up a favorite recent face and body pic and delete the older ones but like I say, that's being picky! It's a good profile, hope it finds you what you want "

So from a women’s perspective you aren’t looking for a guy that has lots of face pics? I was always under the impression more was better, but if that’s the way you feel I’ll have a sort out. Thank you

camborne

"Yeah, definitely looks like 2 different people, different faces and shape of stomach muscles is different. Maybe it’s because of the light or you’ve just changed over time.

Sexy big dick though. "

Thanks I’ve had numerous people mention that I look different but no one tell me what it was.

Ha nice one ta

Aberdeen

"So from a women’s perspective you aren’t looking for a guy that has lots of face pics? I was always under the impression more was better, but if that’s the way you feel I’ll have a sort out. Thank you "

Like I say, you are giving way more on your profile than most do, including myself. Definitely not a bad thing, but if folk are gonna pick bones over you looking different in one pic to the next, just limit them and chat to the ones you vibe with most

By *ickD80Man 2 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"Yeah, definitely looks like 2 different people, different faces and shape of stomach muscles is different. Maybe it’s because of the light or you’ve just changed over time.

Sexy big dick though.

Thanks I’ve had numerous people mention that I look different but no one tell me what it was.

Ha nice one ta "

Last time you posted asking for profile advice someone told you specifically what it is about the 2 faces that are different.

camborne

"So from a women’s perspective you aren’t looking for a guy that has lots of face pics? I was always under the impression more was better, but if that’s the way you feel I’ll have a sort out. Thank you

Like I say, you are giving way more on your profile than most do, including myself. Definitely not a bad thing, but if folk are gonna pick bones over you looking different in one pic to the next, just limit them and chat to the ones you vibe with most"

Thank you for the advice it’s greatly appreciated

» Add a new message to this topic