FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Kind Advice - sexless but with permission

Kind Advice - sexless but with permission

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    2 weeks ago

Hi everyone,

I am not looking for judgement, just kind and understanding advice.

So, my wife know and understands she has no sex drive and understand the impact that has on me. We talk about it and open. No one should be in a sexless relation etc. However, leaving is not an open as I care for her and would not want that at all. Yes sex is important but there are so many more factors to life!

So the thing is she keeps saying maybe she should pay someone or allow me to see someone else to address the sex issue only. But I know in practice she would not like that but when we talk she keeps comming back to that. I am encouraging her to seek help with her sex drive and being understanding but, the question is, is a FWB the right way forward.

So I am on this site so enjoy the idea of meeting people and swinging so yes you could say I am already looking . However looking is all I have done for now as I have not found anyone I connect with, either individually or couples.

Has anyone got any nice advise that is not critical but is supportive. If you are going to bash me down, that not helpful.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman 2 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

You've started numerous other posts about your wife, including trying to set her up with others.

If you don't want to live without sex, the best thing you can do is to sit and have an open honest chat.

Maybe show her this site and say you were thinking of joining and would she allow you to do this,as long as you're discreet etc.

Is she getting counselling or help for her lack of sex drive,as its obviously frustrating for you.

I know you say she wouldn't like it if she paid for you to see someone, but if she won't allow you to meet and doesn't want sex, she needs to try and come to some sort of compromise.

By *ensible lady 1960Woman 2 weeks ago

Near Bishop Auckland.

Am harsh. I would be long gone. I woudnt (and never have) used other men for sex and then gone home to a sexless marriage.i prefer to be single and i have a sex life than be married and not get nowt.oh and i have had two marriages and got out of them and one of the reasons was a poor sex life.(with both men). I left and moved on.

By *elkieWoman 2 weeks ago

Durham

I have friends I’ve met through swinging where one half of the couple plays and the other just isn’t interested in sex, but they both enjoy the social side. It can work. Keep listening and ask her to keep explaining what she’s thinking until you’re sure you understand it?

» Add a new message to this topic