FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why do Anything?

Why do Anything?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whydo anything why suck a guys nipples? Why suck his cock why flatter him? The lizt is end less

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Don't you like getting your cock and nipples sucked? Usually it gets a good response and is enjoyable for both.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Whydo anything why suck a guys nipples? Why suck his cock why flatter him? The lizt is end less "

Are you referring to threads that question why people do certain things? I think it's because some people find it hard to empathise and if they don't enjoy something can't imagine anyone else doing so. It could also be that they genuinely want to understand why something is enjoyable. Either way the forums are the place to ask these things and it all makes for interaction.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Whydo anything why suck a guys nipples? Why suck his cock why flatter him? The lizt is end less "

Why meet a guy if you arent going to suck their cock or their nipples if thats what they like? They do the stuff we like. Just saying

"Don't you like getting your cock and nipples sucked? Usually it gets a good response and is enjoyable for both."

I love my nipples being sucked and tweaked and even bitten too mmmm

"Whydo anything why suck a guys nipples? Why suck his cock why flatter him? The lizt is end less

Why meet a guy if you arent going to suck their cock or their nipples if thats what they like? They do the stuff we like. Just saying"

Exactly. If you don't do what your partner likes, why should they do what you like. People where is all about them and their needs/wants..... Hate that! Seem to attract them though lol

"Whydo anything why suck a guys nipples? Why suck his cock why flatter him? The lizt is end less

Why meet a guy if you arent going to suck their cock or their nipples if thats what they like? They do the stuff we like. Just saying

Exactly. If you don't do what your partner likes, why should they do what you like. People where is all about them and their needs/wants..... Hate that! Seem to attract them though lol"

The guy I recently started seeing again gives me lots and lots of oral and play on my body, massage and pays more attention to my needs than I do his. He hasnt complained but like I say I do give him it back. Hes slowly introducing me to different stuff

» Add a new message to this topic