FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Gloryhole etiquette help

Gloryhole etiquette help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewYoungFun321 OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

South Wales

Need some help with gloryhole etiquette!

1/2 when going to a club gloryhole, do you wait for someone else to go in first before you go there? Or do u just go there, wait & hope someone comes in?

2/2. EJACULATING! I am absolutely positive not everyone on the opposite side of the gloryhole wants your cum in there mouth.... So when it comes to cumming "good pun? " What's the best way to go about this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *T SwingersCouple 3 weeks ago

Brazil

1/ on our first visit to a club we went into a lockable room for some private play without knowing that a) it had glory holes and b) there was a red light outside the door which came on when you locked it. The first cock came through within 30 seconds lol.

Not knowing what to do Aurelia wanked the first one off.

When the second one came through I said to her 'you might as well' so she started fucking them rather than sucking.

2 Cumming wasn't a problem as they all had condoms.

South Wales

"1/ on our first visit to a club we went into a lockable room for some private play without knowing that a) it had glory holes and b) there was a red light outside the door which came on when you locked it. The first cock came through within 30 seconds lol.

When the second one came through I said to her 'you might as well' so she started fucking them rather than sucking.

2 Cumming wasn't a problem as they all had condoms."

1 incredibly hot fuck me !

2 would you say it's common courtesy to wear a condom in gloryholes ?

Brazil

"1/ on our first visit to a club we went into a lockable room for some private play without knowing that a) it had glory holes and b) there was a red light outside the door which came on when you locked it. The first cock came through within 30 seconds lol.

2 would you say it's common courtesy to wear a condom in gloryholes ? "

For fucking yes, for sucking and hand jobs not so much, just clean up afterwards with the tissue and spray provided

South Wales

For fucking yes, for sucking and hand jobs not so much, just clean up afterwards with the tissue and spray provided "

I've got this imagination of me (M) ejaculating into a girls mouth without her wanting me to... That's not what I want...

Brazil

For fucking yes, for sucking and hand jobs not so much, just clean up afterwards with the tissue and spray provided

I've got this imagination of me (M) ejaculating into a girls mouth without her wanting me to... That's not what I want..."

We haven't been in that situation but the noises from behind the wall usually indicates that the guy is about to cum and I imagine the recipient has time to remove the cock from the mouth or take it in the mouth.

By *urBucketlistCouple 3 weeks ago

Nowhere

[Removed by poster at 14/05/24 17:57:34]

By *urBucketlistCouple 3 weeks ago

Nowhere

I've got this imagination of me (M) ejaculating into a girls mouth without her wanting me to... That's not what I want..."

Female half hates cum in her mouth but does enjoy the occasional GH experience. She's fully aware of the risk and chance of getting cum in her mouth. In the UK shed just tell them not to, but abroad very often the language barrier makes it impossible.

Given that GH are for sucking anonymous cock, you can't expect too much communication!

South Wales

What clubs have the best GH?

Brazil

We have only been to Ourplace4fun in London.

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple 3 weeks ago

Northampton

You could always tap in morse code as a warning

-.-.

..-

- -

- - -

.- -

South Wales

"You could always tap in morse code as a warning

-.-.

..-

- -

- - -

.- -"

????

By *undazeCouple 3 weeks ago

Dover

-.-.

..-

- -

- - -

.- -"

CUTTNTTTAT?

Anyway

.-- .- .-. -. .. -. --. .-.-.- / .. / .- -- / .- -... --- ..- - / - --- / . .--- .- -.-. ..- .-.. .- - .

By *hMeOhMyOhCouple 3 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

-.-.

..-

- -

- - -

.- -

CUTTNTTTAT?

Anyway

.-- .- .-. -. .. -. --. .-.-.- / .. / .- -- / .- -... --- ..- - / - --- / . .--- .- -.-. ..- .-.. .- - ."

Might Esparanto be of some help here? (Incidentally Fab wasn’t letting me post in base64 - who knew?)

AVERTO. MI ESTAS EJAKULO

By *ebaucherous_duoCouple 3 weeks ago

Bristol/ Daventry

Men typically bang a couple of times before they come. Take it out/move it out of the way if it’s not your thing. If one comes through and you don’t want it. Just don’t engage. They disappear. If you want them rubbered up, it’s worth popping a post it on the other side saying it or passing one out. Hope you have a blast!

Xx

South Wales

"Men typically bang a couple of times before they come. Take it out/move it out of the way if it’s not your thing. If one comes through and you don’t want it. Just don’t engage. They disappear. If you want them rubbered up, it’s worth popping a post it on the other side saying it or passing one out. Hope you have a blast!

Xx

"

Thankyou

By *ysonfuryMan 2 weeks ago

Stockport

I didn't realise there was an etiquette so have learned something new today. Enjoy your glory hole fun

By *ebaucherous_duoCouple 2 weeks ago

Bristol/ Daventry

"Need some help with gloryhole etiquette!

1/2 when going to a club gloryhole, do you wait for someone else to go in first before you go there? Or do u just go there, wait & hope someone comes in?

"

I forgot to add; some glory holes have lights that let someone know that someone is in. Check for switches to switch on the light. If not, the partner is often on the other side to welcome guys in, or if the receiver pops their fingers out the hole and onto the side (like holding a door), it lets people know someone is in there.

Xx

By *londebiguyMan 2 weeks ago

Southport

I'm pretty sure they would not be in there if they did not want that experience or were up to speed either what is going on.

I'd imagine that they could decide not to have you cum in their mouth if they do not want that.

By *asonnn3Man 2 weeks ago

Central Belt

This thread has me hard!

By *obandsue 69Couple 2 weeks ago

north Cornwall

If in club on a bi night I assume it could be either wife or hubby sucking cock?

By *rand Central CoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

"If in club on a bi night I assume it could be either wife or hubby sucking cock?"

Yep…

By *ilkey69Man 2 weeks ago

Barnsley

[Removed by poster at 22/05/24 20:47:22]

By *mmacdheelsTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Haverfordwest

"If in club on a bi night I assume it could be either wife or hubby sucking cock?"

Or maybe both taking turns.

By *ewcouplemidsCouple 2 weeks ago

walsall

I've got this imagination of me (M) ejaculating into a girls mouth without her wanting me to... That's not what I want...

I'm pretty sure they would not be in there if they did not want that experience or were up to speed either what is going on.

I'd imagine that they could decide not to have you cum in their mouth if they do not want that."

Not strictly true many of us don't mind the sucking but we don't want cum in our mouth it's up to the guy to try and pull away least I would know he was going to cum then I could move my mouth and finish him else where

How would you like it if whilst someone was giving you a blowie they decided to shove a sound down your cock without warning

Common courtesy is to try and remove your cock and allow them to make the decision

By *ixenandhoundCouple 2 weeks ago

Plymouth

In my experience most men will cum through the hole if they are being touched or have a condom. If they are being sucked then most politely pull back before they cum

And yep, I've been in glory holes on my own and with company and waited... it doesn't usually take long for a cock or two to appear

By *hallusPMan 2 weeks ago

Felix

Amongst my fantasies to service cock at a glory hole

By *ornucopiaMan 2 weeks ago

Bexley

-.-.

..-

- -

- - -

.- -

CUTTNTTTAT?

Anyway

.-- .- .-. -. .. -. --. .-.-.- / .. / .- -- / .- -... --- ..- - / - --- / . .--- .- -.-. ..- .-.. .- - ."

Farnsworth spacing would help!

By *eatcrusadersCouple 2 weeks ago

Nottingham

It is etiquette to knock before cumming.

By *ewYoungFun321 OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

South Wales

"It is etiquette to knock before cumming.

"

How hard and fast do you knock ????

By *ay-big-ladMan 2 weeks ago

Birkenhead

Did one in W Mids that was through a ladies letterbox in the middle of the day....interesting

By *onnoisseur100Man 2 weeks ago

Woking-ish

"Did one in W Mids that was through a ladies letterbox in the middle of the day....interesting"
and you're still free? Wow

By *v123456Man 2 weeks ago

tameside

Is the general etiquette that the first person in is the sucker? I've wanted to try sucking cock at the Huddersfield cinema hole but wanted to avoid the awkward situation of me going in first and other guys expecting to suck my cock.

By *pankingNorfolkCouple 2 weeks ago

Norwich

Surely that’s the gamble of a glory hole, especially in most clubs you don’t know who is on the other side.

So what if it’s a guy? You are putting your cock through a hole and hoping to get serviced. Do you really care, or think you’ll know?

Been to plenty of nights where both halves of a couple go in and anyone putting their cock through wouldn’t have a clue who was sucking.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

Someone has to go in first, there's no real rule.

You can indicate you're about to cum, some will enjoy carrying on

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

"Is the general etiquette that the first person in is the sucker? I've wanted to try sucking cock at the Huddersfield cinema hole but wanted to avoid the awkward situation of me going in first and other guys expecting to suck my cock. "

No rules. You find out from your engagement who wants what. Often someone waiting is there to service but it can equally be someone's waiting to get themselves done

By *nc31Couple 2 weeks ago

uxbridge

"Need some help with gloryhole etiquette!

2/2. EJACULATING! I am absolutely positive not everyone on the opposite side of the gloryhole wants your cum in there mouth.... So when it comes to cumming "good pun? " What's the best way to go about this ? "

I really wanna bring my gf to club with gloryhole..

» Add a new message to this topic