FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Smoking

Smoking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I do not smoke (Flea) but my partner (Fred) does so why does this affect people when we soft swing only? Arrrrr so frustrating

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because not everyone likes smell of smoke just a thought

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Because you can smell it on their breath and clothing and hair also your car or home can smell of it too x

would you meet a smoker who didnt smell of smoke or had fag breathe?

Don't tar every smoker with the same brush

"would you meet a smoker who didnt smell of smoke or had fag breathe?

Don't tar every smoker with the same brush "

Im really sorry but all smokers smell of smoke even if they have fresh clothes and have just cleaned their teeth...it smells through the skin, i promise u...sorry dont mean to offend

Im really sorry but all smokers smell of smoke even if they have fresh clothes and have just cleaned their teeth...it smells through the skin, i promise u...sorry dont mean to offend "

I'm am a smoker and have been told a few times by meets that they would never have guessed I did.

Im really sorry but all smokers smell of smoke even if they have fresh clothes and have just cleaned their teeth...it smells through the skin, i promise u...sorry dont mean to offend

I'm am a smoker and have been told a few times by meets that they would never have guessed I did. "

That is nice and im sure they meant it but i cud tell from a 100 yards lol...but im a fussy cow bag lol sorry

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

You can always tell the smokers at Kestrels the smell when they get into the pool is horrid ..It does come out through the pores and one of my lady friends says the cum is just nasty in taste.

I'm an ex smoker so I do sympathise but it's not just your clothes and breath that smell of cigarettes but i can taste it on people elsewhere no matter how clean they are...it seeps out of your skin and any bodily fluids too...sorry to be graphic but it's true for me anyway

[Removed by poster at 12/04/13 16:37:09]

An ex smoker as well and now I really can't stand the smell after someone has smoked yet used to love it

I'm am a smoker and have been told a few times by meets that they would never have guessed I did. "

They were just being polite!

near kings lynn

You can always tell a smoker....?

Now is a good time for me to put my experience into the mix.

I have always been an anti smoker. I met someone and spent hours together and full weekend together. For months and months I did not know he smoked.

His clothes always smelt good. He always smelt good and never saw him twitching in the corner. Basically I had no idea. He eventually told me which shocked me.

So if a person is very careful you may not be able to tell. This comes from experience as someone who really really does not like smoking x

[Removed by poster at 12/04/13 16:46:16]

By *eorHerCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Think I will have a ciggy .... Ahhhhh that's better

I refuse to meet smokers as I don't want to play with them my choice to make

"I refuse to meet smokers as I don't want to play with them my choice to make

"

Exactly your choice

near kings lynn

"

That is my preferance too x

That is my preferance too x"

And mine and I get annoyed when profile says smoker, then when you say you don't meet smokers they say they don't! I never meet them either

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Im a smoker....

IF i was a non smoker, I wouldnt meet smokers either....

cos they were never interested in fred really lol

its a pussy orientated world 99.101%

And mine and I get annoyed when profile says smoker, then when you say you don't meet smokers they say they don't! I never meet them either "

profile says ur straight,however u note this in writing it might not be the case...perhaps u should do this the same for smoking

people dont pay that much attention to the small labels like dont meet smokers, or cant accom..

near kings lynn

I wish people would read what it is said on the profile and be honest about themselves on their profile. I will stick to honesty as lies bit you in the bum x

Be under no illusion folks i have never smoked or even thought about it but no matter how well the smoker tries there is always a smell sometime strong sometime faint but there regardless

On the subject of smoking what are the forumites thoughts on people who vape had my last ciggie in november but use an ego mist electric ciggie

near kings lynn

"Be under no illusion folks i have never smoked or even thought about it but no matter how well the smoker tries there is always a smell sometime strong sometime faint but there regardless "

I didnt notice it for months. So it can be hidden. I do think my experience is rare though as normally spot smokers pretty quick.

"I do not smoke (Flea) but my partner (Fred) does so why does this affect people when we soft swing only? Arrrrr so frustrating "
dont smoke either but i meet smokers

as long they show a little respect

smoke in the kitchen - if at there place they can smoke anywhere they please

near kings lynn

"On the subject of smoking what are the forumites thoughts on people who vape had my last ciggie in november but use an ego mist electric ciggie "

I would state your a none smoker. But also put in your profile about the electric thingie. Then people have the choice. Dont really know whsts in the electric thingie tho x

The only thing in the thingie lol is nicotine which although being addicive is less harmfull ( or so ive been told ) than caffine the only smell from it is the flavour you vape so they on the whole quite pleasent

[Removed by poster at 13/04/13 14:31:06]

near kings lynn

Erm not sure then.Nicotine is one of the crap things in ciggarettes isnt it?

Nicotine is what keeps you addicted but its alk the other junk in them that is bad for you

"You can always tell the smokers at Kestrels the smell when they get into the pool is horrid ..It does come out through the pores and one of my lady friends says the cum is just nasty in taste. "

I asked a non smoking friend if that was the case Ref cum and he said absolutley not

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I do not smoke (Flea) but my partner (Fred) does so why does this affect people when we soft swing only? Arrrrr so frustrating dont smoke either but i meet smokers

smoke in the kitchen - if at there place they can smoke anywhere they please"

That's always baffled me. I know loads of people that will only smoke in the kitchen. Where all the food etc is. Just seems strange. When I smoked years ago I wouldn't smoke in the kitchen. When my aunt goes to my parents they let her smoke in the kitchen. X

"Nicotine is what keeps you addicted but its alk the other junk in them that is bad for you"

In small doses... At a high level (e.g. a large amount of nicotine liquid) is toxic and can be fatal.

"Nicotine is what keeps you addicted but its alk the other junk in them that is bad for you

In small doses... At a high level (e.g. a large amount of nicotine liquid) is toxic and can be fatal."

Also I might add, a lot of these chemicals in the e-cigarettes are listed as "potentially harmful, potentially carcinogenic" if you look at the lab reports for the products.

They get away with it as there is so far no solid proof that they are harmful, so until they are proven to be, they can still use them.

near kings lynn

I would say then if you dont smoke or use the electric thingies then your a none smoker.

"I would say then if you dont smoke or use the electric thingies then your a none smoker.

"

As a passive smoker of the e-cigs I think you're ok...

The difference is, smoke is solid particles in air, where as this is liquid vapour which dissipates quickly into the air, has limited smell, and I doubt you would breathe much if any in.

And mine and I get annoyed when profile says smoker, then when you say you don't meet smokers they say they don't! I never meet them either

profile says ur straight,however u note this in writing it might not be the case...perhaps u should do this the same for smoking

people dont pay that much attention to the small labels like dont meet smokers, or cant accom.."

I'll stick to how I use the site and also with what I have on my profile. Thanks for your comment though x

"I do not smoke (Flea) but my partner (Fred) does so why does this affect people when we soft swing only? Arrrrr so frustrating "

I avoid smokers as the smell does cling to clothing, hair, body and breath. Some are worse than others but I hate the smell and taste so would prefer to meet non-smokers. Having said that I wouldn't rule out a meet with a smoker but there would have to be a social meets first for me to see how badly they smelt as it's a major turn off for me and I don't want it lingering in my home

people dont pay that much attention to the small labels like dont meet smokers, or cant accom..

I'll stick to how I use the site and also with what I have on my profile. Thanks for your comment though x"

fair enough, its u that gets annoyed by it lol...cheers also

"The only thing in the thingie lol is nicotine which although being addicive is less harmfull ( or so ive been told ) than caffine the only smell from it is the flavour you vape so they on the whole quite pleasent"

Sixty milligrams of nicotine (the amount in about 30-40 cigarettes has the potential to kill an adult who is not a smoker if all of the nicotine were absorbed. This figure doubled in chronic cigarette smokers. One cigarette's-worth of nicotine is enough to make a toddler severely ill.

The LD50 of caffeine in humans is dependent on individual sensitivity, but is estimated to be about 150 to 200 milligrams per kilogram of body mass or roughly 80 to 100 cups of coffee for an average adult. Though achieving lethal dose with caffeine would be difficult with regular coffee, there have been reported deaths from overdosing on caffeine pills, with serious symptoms of overdose requiring hospitalization occurring from as little as 2 grams of caffeine.

Both are toxic to humans but realistically nicotine is far more likely to kill you.

Smokey aromas travel weather you want them to or not and its a choice thing if to meet or not. I guess your partner prefers to keep smoking rather than give up and meet people who won't meet smokers.

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

Someone said to me once: Kissing a smoker is like licking a cold ashtray!!

That is so not true Lol its worse - just kidding.

I started smoking at the age of 13 and only stopped recently...I could not kiss a smoker without wanting a cig... but I will meet smokers because I like the smell and taste and it gives me a rush

"I do not smoke (Flea) but my partner (Fred) does so why does this affect people when we soft swing only? Arrrrr so frustrating

I started smoking at the age of 13 and only stopped recently...I could not kiss a smoker without wanting a cig... but I will meet smokers because I like the smell and taste and it gives me a rush "

I have a fag through my bellend..fancy a puff?

Need to know basis

"I do not smoke (Flea) but my partner (Fred) does so why does this affect people when we soft swing only? Arrrrr so frustrating

I started smoking at the age of 13 and only stopped recently...I could not kiss a smoker without wanting a cig... but I will meet smokers because I like the smell and taste and it gives me a rush

I have a fag through my bellend..fancy a puff?"

Fancy yourself as a Magic Dragon then? Do you also have a gigantic tail?

I myself smoke and a lot of people are shocked as you can't smell on myself, think it depends on a persons hygiene n way they keep themselves. Think it's a load of bullocks about you can taste it in come I gave up for 18 months n saw non smokers aswell as smokers, think taste of someone's come depends on their diet and hygiene

By *harliesteveCouple  over a year ago

selly oak

as a smoker, (as my profile states) i am more then willing to accept people choice of weather or not they don't meet me on these grounds. and i also often attend meets with other non smokers who are shocked that i am not in fact acting like a mad man because i respect the fact that they don't. i would never light but in the company of a non smoker as it's just not my style.

but i get the smell and taste thing.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"I do not smoke (Flea) but my partner (Fred) does so why does this affect people when we soft swing only? Arrrrr so frustrating dont smoke either but i meet smokers

smoke in the kitchen - if at there place they can smoke anywhere they please"

I don't even have friends who smoke but if they did, they would be down the bottom end of the garden. I have recently been into a house where they smoke in all the rooms and it was very unpleasant. Constant nausea for me and I could still smell it on my clothes and in my hair the next day and I was only in the house for ten minutes.

I'm an ex smoker and I wouldn't have bothered spending all that money on perfume if I only realised how awful I smelled.

Ex smokers are far more intolerant than non smokers about the odour. Not that its a problem, I feel if you don't like it (whatever IT is) that's entirely your choice and should be respected at all times.

By *at2Couple  over a year ago

north Down

We both smoke and say so on our profile and have no problem with people that state they will not meet smokers what we have a problem with is the amount of people who MSG us for meets or come on to us at parties that state they will not meet smokers when they do contact us I make a point of reminding them that they won't meet smokers lol

near kings lynn

Kate I understand that. I have plsyed with some smokers but everyone has a different level. Some people dont smell or taste of smoke and others do. When you meet at a club you may have had a cigarette hours ago and may not smell or taste of it. Others walk past you and you can instantly smell it on them. So it varies so much. In clubs you also dont get to see their profile first so its first impressions x

I'm am a smoker and have been told a few times by meets that they would never have guessed I did.

That is nice and im sure they meant it but i cud tell from a 100 yards lol...but im a fussy cow bag lol sorry "

Yes me too, can always tell and hate the smell

It does stink.

That said it is possible to be a smoker and not stink of smoke when going to a meet.

I'm a smoker but who cares, I'm a single woman on a sex site and its amazing how many people who state they won't meet smokers mail me and are willing to over look the fact I smoke if I'll meet them lol

"I'm a smoker but who cares, I'm a single woman on a sex site and its amazing how many people who state they won't meet smokers mail me and are willing to over look the fact I smoke if I'll meet them lol "

Ditto

"You can always tell a smoker....?

I have always been an anti smoker. I met someone and spent hours together and full weekend together. For months and months I did not know he smoked.

His clothes always smelt good. He always smelt good and never saw him twitching in the corner. Basically I had no idea. He eventually told me which shocked me.

So if a person is very careful you may not be able to tell. This comes from experience as someone who really really does not like smoking x"

Maybe he only smoked a few a day and well away from you and home...

I will admit that as an ex smoker, I have more of a bee in my bonnet about it than the never smoked people.

I chose to give up, (health, wealth) so don't want to be near when people smoke.

Having said that, I will meet smokers, social first, which will let me know if their smoking is a problem for Me.

only reason I don't give up is because im scared to death of becoming a reformed smoker

"only reason I don't give up is because i'm scared to death of becoming a reformed smoker "

near kings lynn

So if a person is very careful you may not be able to tell. This comes from experience as someone who really really does not like smoking x

Maybe he only smoked a few a day and well away from you and home..."

I think maybe 10 or so a day. And yes I dont expect he smoked in his home and never nesr me and the kids so was pleased about that x

By *eaverfeverCouple  over a year ago

nr Manchester

it stinks awfull. I dont think smokers realise how bad,even when your clothes are clean a non smoker can smell it. Im so glad they banned it from pubs, a smokers breath can actually smell like shit!! Lol

By *eaverfeverCouple  over a year ago

nr Manchester

Of course you can. Not just the smel but their skin.

Maybe he only smoked a few a day and well away from you and home..."

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We both occasionally smoke (talking a cigarette once in a blue moon if were out in a club which then is rare) but it generally doesnt bother me (Mrs) at all.

There has been the occasional person where when i kissed them you could tell but hasnt really put me off.

Personal preference as always!

By * n zCouple  over a year ago

leamington spa

"I myself smoke and a lot of people are shocked as you can't smell on myself, think it depends on a persons hygiene n way they keep themselves. Think it's a load of bullocks about you can taste it in come I gave up for 18 months n saw non smokers aswell as smokers, think taste of someone's come depends on their diet and hygiene "

I would agree with this, I do not smoke but my oh does, although not heavily and I would call him a thoughtful smoker.........his cum is delish, and tastes no different to my exs who never smoked.

A

We have a lad at work who smokes...and his nick name is DSB......can you guess what that stands for?

it stinks awfull. I dont think smokers realise how bad,even when your clothes are clean a non smoker can smell it. Im so glad they banned it from pubs, a smokers breath can actually smell like shit!! Lol"

met quite a few non smokers in my time who also had breath like shit blurgh ..............

"On the subject of smoking what are the forumites thoughts on people who vape had my last ciggie in november but use an ego mist electric ciggie "

We Vape too. Hate the smell of fags now and out house is a smoke free zone and as long as people respect that the we will play with smokers as we're not anti smoking (although we would try and educate people to the world if vaping)

But at the end of the day it's personal choice

I dont smoke but do have workmates who do when we are out. Its their choice anyway wouldnt meet anyone who did, because basically I couldnt go home risking smelling of smoke. I did meet a guy and we were chatting in between and he said to me did I know he smoked, to which I said no, he only smoked a few a day and to be fair he didnt smell of smoke, smelt lush actually.

"The only thing in the thingie lol is nicotine which although being addicive is less harmfull ( or so ive been told ) than caffine the only smell from it is the flavour you vape so they on the whole quite pleasent

Sixty milligrams of nicotine (the amount in about 30-40 cigarettes has the potential to kill an adult who is not a smoker if all of the nicotine were absorbed. This figure doubled in chronic cigarette smokers. One cigarette's-worth of nicotine is enough to make a toddler severely ill.

The LD50 of caffeine in humans is dependent on individual sensitivity, but is estimated to be about 150 to 200 milligrams per kilogram of body mass or roughly 80 to 100 cups of coffee for an average adult. Though achieving lethal dose with caffeine would be difficult with regular coffee, there have been reported deaths from overdosing on caffeine pills, with serious symptoms of overdose requiring hospitalization occurring from as little as 2 grams of caffeine.

Both are toxic to humans but realistically nicotine is far more likely to kill you.

"

Nicotine will only kill you if you drink it or it comes into direct contact with your skin.

As a smoker it's not the nicotine that will harm u, it's the other 4000 chemicals that can potentially cause cancer and kill you. Hence why vapers are happier while vaping as they aren't inhaling these chemicals. The nicotine is what keeps you addicted to the fags, so having another way of getting the nicotine without the chemicals has to be good. And it's cheaper than fags, tastes better, smells better and it works properly for getting off fags rather than NRT

"only reason I don't give up is because im scared to death of becoming a reformed smoker "

Become a vaper then...keep the nicotine and just get rid of the smell but save money and have a nicer taste

Here's the odd thing:

I'm a smoker and I know that bad breath is not restricted to smokers exclusively.

But on any day my breath is more bearable than that of someone with bad breath caused by bacteria, stale food etc.

And coffee breath on non smokers is vile. So if anyone has to be picky, they ought to be too perfect for criticism!

AND WASH YOUR FUCKING ARMPITS TOO!!!

"We have a lad at work who smokes...and his nick name is DSB......can you guess what that stands for? "

Disgusting Smoking B*stard

Need to know basis

"We have a lad at work who smokes...and his nick name is DSB......can you guess what that stands for?

Disgusting Smoking B*stard "

By *wencatWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 17/04/13 03:47:50]

By *wencatWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I dont smoke nothing against it never appealed hubby and son and his girlfriend do we all live same house I have a friend and she always complains she can smell smoke on me (clothing /Hair ) I find this embarrassing and must admit I dont smell it much anymore with haveing to live in it I do in there bedrooms though defo yuk yuk

"You can always tell the smokers at Kestrels the smell when they get into the pool is horrid ..It does come out through the pores and one of my lady friends says the cum is just nasty in taste. "

your lady freind is right x

"We have a lad at work who smokes...and his nick name is DSB......can you guess what that stands for?

"

I call a work collegue the same, it's just the smell that puts me off too over powering ex smoker yes, I smoked and gave up 7 years ago now not a preacher but don't see the enjoyment or pleasure it brings? It's all

I know what you mean i martine dont smoke but harry does but we oftern get wink and freind requests from people say no smokers im like why freind request xxx

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

I am happy to meet smokers or non ,smokers ,it didn't bother me as long as they don't smoke while playing,as for the wife,it would depend on if they were heavy smokers,she has Fucked a smoker before,(me) lol,and she has let a smoker fuck her before at a party,but there was no kissing involved

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

I used to work on a large site, 2 tea rooms, smokers and non smokers (before the dark times, before the ban), if you wanted a quick nap....you went to the non smokers, if you wanted a chat and a laugh.....

I gave up and had to sit with the non smokers, boring bunch of fuckers......smokers have more fun

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"You can always tell the smokers at Kestrels the smell when they get into the pool is horrid ..It does come out through the pores and one of my lady friends says the cum is just nasty in taste.

I asked a non smoking friend if that was the case Ref cum and he said absolutley not "

Smokers cum tastes really bitter and not nice, in my experience. It's passable if they've cum not that long before, but it still isn't brilliant.

I don't mind kissing smokers - I actually quite like the taste of a freshly smoked cigarette on someone, especially if it's a 'stronger' tasting one.

Need to know basis

I call a work collegue the same, it's just the smell that puts me off too over powering ex smoker yes, I smoked and gave up 7 years ago now not a preacher but don't see the enjoyment or pleasure it brings? It's all "

Good for you...7 years without the Congratulations..I started again recently so I am back on the Champix to stop the cravings before its too late, it would have been 2 years without in March But I don't mind smokers...bit of a mazochist maybe

it stinks awfull. I dont think smokers realise how bad,even when your clothes are clean a non smoker can smell it. Im so glad they banned it from pubs, a smokers breath can actually smell like shit!! Lol

met quite a few non smokers in my time who also had breath like shit blurgh .............. "

Same here, they couldn't understand why we ran off. Utter putrid shit breaths, both of them.

I call a work collegue the same, it's just the smell that puts me off too over powering ex smoker yes, I smoked and gave up 7 years ago now not a preacher but don't see the enjoyment or pleasure it brings? It's all

Good for you...7 years without the Congratulations..I started again recently so I am back on the Champix to stop the cravings before its too late, it would have been 2 years without in March But I don't mind smokers...bit of a mazochist maybe "

I'm a soldier I don't smoke tut tut

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

sorry to say they were just trying to get back into your pants , if we define a smoker as a person who smokes more than 3 per day then all will taste of their habit , its in the blood. Even if breath does not taste of smoke it will have a distinct flavour x

"We both smoke and say so on our profile and have no problem with people that state they will not meet smokers what we have a problem with is the amount of people who MSG us for meets or come on to us at parties that state they will not meet smokers when they do contact us I make a point of reminding them that they won't meet smokers lol"

That happens to us all the time and our profile clearly states we like a smoke lol

Im really sorry but all smokers smell of smoke even if they have fresh clothes and have just cleaned their teeth...it smells through the skin, i promise u...sorry dont mean to offend "

i agree sorry, i love kissing and when youre sucking sensually on a bottom lip theres no way im not gonna smell or taste it

I have to agree, I smoke myself but I can still smell it on others and taste it when we kiss, so if a smoker can smell and taste it im sure a none smoker can

All you can do is be honest about the fact you smoke and leave it to other to decide if they want to meet or not

What really annoys me are people who say they don't mind then make it obvious they do when you light a fag up

Need to know basis

Good for you...7 years without the Congratulations..I started again recently so I am back on the Champix to stop the cravings before its too late, it would have been 2 years without in March But I don't mind smokers...bit of a mazochist maybe

I'm a soldier I don't smoke tut tut "

Wrong choice of word or a mis-understanding (language barrier I think)... I've always called Tabacco a Weed because it grows on you like a rash and its so difficult to get rid of it !

Good for you...7 years without the Congratulations..I started again recently so I am back on the Champix to stop the cravings before its too late, it would have been 2 years without in March But I don't mind smokers...bit of a mazochist maybe "

Try vaping. So much nicer and easier to stay away from the stinkies

im a smoker and agree it smells nasty. i hate the smell of smoke stupid i know for me its the habbit i dont smoke alot and can go for ages without one which i do when meeting none smokers i stop. and i certainly wouldnt bring the smell into my home i dont like smoking in homes but each to their own. its the smell that has made me cut down alot and eventually stop. x

Hubby was a smoker but since stopping doesn't like the smell of it simples

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

"On the subject of smoking what are the forumites thoughts on people who vape had my last ciggie in november but use an ego mist electric ciggie

I would state your a none smoker. But also put in your profile about the electric thingie. Then people have the choice. Dont really know whsts in the electric thingie tho x"

We're both e-ciggier's since last June - we are classed as non smokers now by the medical profession - when we have our profile text up (taking a break at the moment) we state the fact in it. We would still meet smokers as long as they don't smell strongly (the friends we know who do smoke are always considerate and scrub up well )

near kings lynn

sorry to say they were just trying to get back into your pants , if we define a smoker as a person who smokes more than 3 per day then all will taste of their habit , its in the blood. Even if breath does not taste of smoke it will have a distinct flavour x"

.....not in my experience it didnt. And had lots of time to taste and distinct flavour as you say.

There was none.

"On the subject of smoking what are the forumites thoughts on people who vape had my last ciggie in november but use an ego mist electric ciggie

I would state your a none smoker. But also put in your profile about the electric thingie. Then people have the choice. Dont really know whsts in the electric thingie tho x

We're both e-ciggier's since last June - we are classed as non smokers now by the medical profession - when we have our profile text up (taking a break at the moment) we state the fact in it. We would still meet smokers as long as they don't smell strongly (the friends we know who do smoke are always considerate and scrub up well )"

We have converted a few smokers to the ecigs.

What vaping gear are u using?

I'm a soldier I don't smoke tut tut

Wrong choice of word or a mis-understanding (language barrier I think)... I've always called Tabacco a Weed because it grows on you like a rash and its so difficult to get rid of it !"

Defo language barrier

Sandra did smoke and we highlighted this on our profile, but we still got plenty of guys contact us, whose profile showed

"Won't meet smokers"

I dont mind company smoking, friends, colleagues, social stuff... But not sex partners.

Dont like the smell.

But each to their own, so it's cool.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Sandra did smoke and we highlighted this on our profile, but we still got plenty of guys contact us, whose profile showed

"Won't meet smokers""

We are both smokers as is clearly stated on our profile and we get exactly the same, loads of single guys wanting to meet us and their profile says "wont meet smokers" LOL

The cum does taste rank though

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

We're both e-ciggier's since last June - we are classed as non smokers now by the medical profession - when we have our profile text up (taking a break at the moment) we state the fact in it. We would still meet smokers as long as they don't smell strongly (the friends we know who do smoke are always considerate and scrub up well )

We have converted a few smokers to the ecigs.

What vaping gear are u using?"

miniciggy and vapingliquid (at only 6.99 a 30ml bottle -a bargain as it comes in well known tobacco brands as well as some alternative flavours)

Have any of you gorgeous smoking ladies taken any pics of you lighting up and enjoying a good drag?

» Add a new message to this topic