FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Critique our profile

Critique our profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can you please help we're only getting about 1000 messages a day and it's only turning into about 3 actual meets a day, what is wrong with us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wouldn't say anything ! Nature of the site ! B greatful for them and that some turn into meets.

[Removed by poster at 25/04/13 15:17:33]

It just does not seem fair we want more attention and beautiful people begging to shag us every minute of everyday without leaving our front door and making no effort

"Can you please help we're only getting about 1000 messages a day and it's only turning into about 3 actual meets a day."

****Spits Coffee all over Screen****

1K Messages would drive me F'ng nuts.

Cheers

Ben

"Can you please help we're only getting about 1000 messages a day and it's only turning into about 3 actual meets a day, what is wrong with us "

I do feel for you, honestly I do. Many, many years ago, when I previously joined Fabs, they used to provide all new single male newbies with a pamphlet entitled "How to get a guaranteed shag in less than 38 secs after joining".

I read it assiduously for the first week I was on here, and I was up to 1500 messages a day in no time.

With a little extra work on my profile, the addition of 230 cock shots, often showing cum dripping all down it, and making clear to women that they had to pay for the hotel or it was a no-go, and my conversion rate soared!

Trouble was, after hitting an average of 6 meets a day after only five months of being on here, I had to stop as my GP was worried my cock would go into spasm at the slightest sign of testosterone beginning to surge around my body

I understand the pamphlet has been out of print for some years.... pre-loved copies are still available on eBay but do go for rather inflated prices.

In the meantime, just keep your fingers crossed.... or open your message filters a bit more....

It's a wonderful thought , but a little effort on all parts is good , I'd luv the time to have a meet a month ! .... But I decided to have a job , kids paythe bills .... Such is life

the only thing we can fault is you don't have a verification from us, other than that its OK. hope that helps x

Use the filters on the site...that will stop the 1000 odd mails

" I was up to 1500 messages a day in no time.

Trouble was, after hitting an average of 6 meets a day "

Is that 100% serious?

I'm thinking 1K messages per day is frikking insane.

6 meets a day is insane too. With different Women? 6 different women?

That is monumental madness.

I'm quite picky, VERY picky.

Cheers

Ben

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

3 meets a day?

Oh you poor things. You must be so sexually frustrated. Hmmmm. Try the magic wand until you can at least double that number.

"Use the filters on the site...that will stop the 1000 odd mails"

That's with filters it used to 5000 a day but I had all the blokes at work answering for us it's not fair on them so we set our filters

"Can you please help we're only getting about 1000 messages a day and it's only turning into about 3 actual meets a day, what is wrong with us

I do feel for you, honestly I do. Many, many years ago, when I previously joined Fabs, they used to provide all new single male newbies with a pamphlet entitled "How to get a guaranteed shag in less than 38 secs after joining".

I read it assiduously for the first week I was on here, and I was up to 1500 messages a day in no time.

With a little extra work on my profile, the addition of 230 cock shots, often showing cum dripping all down it, and making clear to women that they had to pay for the hotel or it was a no-go, and my conversion rate soared!

Trouble was, after hitting an average of 6 meets a day after only five months of being on here, I had to stop as my GP was worried my cock would go into spasm at the slightest sign of testosterone beginning to surge around my body

I understand the pamphlet has been out of print for some years.... pre-loved copies are still available on eBay but do go for rather inflated prices.

In the meantime, just keep your fingers crossed.... or open your message filters a bit more.... "

"

That's with filters it used to 5000 a day but I had all the blokes at work answering for us it's not fair on them so we set our filters "

I'm not sure what's more crazy.

5K mess's per day Vs getting the blokes from work to answer for ya?...

Don't you mind them reading your messages etc..etc..

Is this a genuine thread? or are you joking?...

"

That's with filters it used to 5000 a day but I had all the blokes at work answering for us it's not fair on them so we set our filters

"

No we don't mind I used to get my mum and gran when we first started but it got in the way of there bingo

"

No we don't mind I used to get my mum and gran when we first started but it got in the way of there bingo "

You think that's bad try 1000000

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Can you please help we're only getting about 1000 messages a day and it's only turning into about 3 actual meets a day, what is wrong with us "

Is that all? Jeez you must have serious issues. I could help you increase it if you're willing to wait.

That's how it is on this site I'm afraid I only joined a couple of months ago and I've got three illegal immigrants working round the clock replying to msgs. At the minute I'm walking round on a drip because I've lost so much bodily fluid. Women are literally dropping everything at the drop of a hat for a meet, one didn't even pick her kids up from school. So get shagging or die trying haha

"

No we don't mind I used to get my mum and gran when we first started but it got in the way of there bingo

You think that's bad try 1000000 "

See this site is shit why aren't we getting 1000000 messages a day

"Can you please help we're only getting about 1000 messages a day and it's only turning into about 3 actual meets a day, what is wrong with us

Is that all? Jeez you must have serious issues. I could help you increase it if you're willing to wait. "

. I can't wait

In Your Bush

Is that all? Jeez you must have serious issues. I could help you increase it if you're willing to wait. . I can't wait "

I have a serious backlog of needy fabettes at the moment. I could possibly bring you forward.

All you need to do is pm Julie the Wonder with the word Ryan

Is that all? Jeez you must have serious issues. I could help you increase it if you're willing to wait. . I can't wait

I have a serious backlog of needy fabettes at the moment. I could possibly bring you forward.

All you need to do is pm Julie the Wonder with the word Ryan "

This blatant attempt a vote rigging has been noted and the Fabs Electoral Commission will be informed!!!!

In Your Bush

Is that all? Jeez you must have serious issues. I could help you increase it if you're willing to wait. . I can't wait

All you need to do is pm Julie the Wonder with the word Ryan

This blatant attempt a vote rigging has been noted and the Fabs Electoral Commission will be informed!!!! "

I was told to up my game lol

» Add a new message to this topic