FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > pushy pushy

pushy pushy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last night we had a meet with a couple, all seemed fine...laid down ground rules , start of with soft swing no full sex except between our own partners. Bloke got really pushy and kept asking over and over, we had to ask them to leave as i felt uncomfortable with him...now they are no longer on this site. Anyone else had this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good job they gone! Terrible behaviour and would have done the same! Good on u for sticking to ur ground rules!

Oh yes

I was seeing a man and we met a couple from here ( not sure if they are still on here)

Not only was he rude , brash and crass even when I said no he still thought I was joking and then attempted to pull my jeans down

Needless to say I made my excuses and went to bed and left them to it.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

yes a couple of times, the male half of a couple kept on at me for bareback and another time even after we'd said we were leaving the guy put his hand up my skirt...needless to say I made my feelings clear

No I've not I've been lucky I guess

Hate pushy people

By *incs-cpl1Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

We've only met half a dozen gents from this site but they've all been perfect gents.

I always thought Mrs Lincs was far too choosey but I guess she was just a very good judge of character.

Should the ground rules/boundaries not be discussed before the meet to avoid misunderstanding and disappointments?

I hate pushy ppl too. Had a guy msg me tonight and as cos he got cancelled on by another women, he decided to ask me. I declined and he got all weird and said im shy and i fall for the first guy that verified me. Eh? Wtf? Im so glad i said no and that now i'll never meet him

Im afraid there are good and bad meets on here!!

I've had a few 'dodgy' situations in the past.

Just chalk it up to experience, its a good learning curve and may help you with any potential bad meets in future.

I think your 'bad meet radar' becomes more finely tuned with time.

Dont let it put you off

We did lay ground rules out whilst chatting before the meet...everything seemed good, but it all changed once they were here...he just kept saying to me you are gorgeous lets fuck, nick wasnt to pleased as we had said no full swap to start with...oh well, onwards and upwards xxxx

i have met a few pushy men and its made me a bit wary, i have on my profile must use condoms but a couple of men didnt use them.

i have since been tested and i was ok

thankfuly.

then some men i have met it was all about what they wanted, i like to please but i expect to enjoy myself a bit as well.

"Last night we had a meet with a couple, all seemed fine...laid down ground rules , start of with soft swing no full sex except between our own partners. Bloke got really pushy and kept asking over and over, we had to ask them to leave as i felt uncomfortable with him...now they are no longer on this site. Anyone else had this?"

Had a similar thing happen in a club met a couple in a club chatted told them we were safe sex only, we ended up in a play room none of us had brought any condoms with us, we decided to play but no full sex, he was playing with gilly and I with his partner I could here him saying "please please" gilly said no then she said so I could here so that's when I said something, and it killed it for us I don't understand why this happens when you clearly set out ground rules and then this happens it just some stupid people.

Exactly, we had drinks, chatted had a giggle things got going , he knew just soft play...oral, kissing but he kept pushing and pushing...i asked them to leave quick sharpish. They went arguing with each other, they are no longer on the site

"Exactly, we had drinks, chatted had a giggle things got going , he knew just soft play...oral, kissing but he kept pushing and pushing...i asked them to leave quick sharpish. They went arguing with each other, they are no longer on the site "

Don't dwell and move on that's what we did

Not dwelling, far from it

i was pushed into something once at a club i wasnt happy with the situation and i should have said no but instead i nodded never again will i do this

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

it's such a shame when people act like that - we've not had many bad experiences and not anything as bad as that, Z

I am just going to be a little bit more choosy , not a bad thing to be. Im worth more than that x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think it's important for everyone concerned to discuss groundrules, actually, not discuss....agree and abide by them or don't play.

That will be high on my list now.x

» Add a new message to this topic