FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Best discreet hotels Birmingham

Best discreet hotels Birmingham

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Coming to Birmingham for a potential meet with a single guy. Anybody stayed in any nice but discreet hotels in Birmingham?

You know the type where you don't feel uncomfortable passing reception and thinking they know what you're up to (especially when it's two guys and a girl) .

Suggestions would be great. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

premier inns and travelodges always a fairly safe bet ..have fun

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

all hotels are discrete, never had any problem meeting one or more people in hotels to be fair.

the only issue of embarassment comes from within i feel

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Coming to Birmingham for a potential meet with a single guy. Anybody stayed in any nice but discreet hotels in Birmingham?

You know the type where you don't feel uncomfortable passing reception and thinking they know what you're up to (especially when it's two guys and a girl) .

Suggestions would be great. Thanks. "

If it reception that bothers you, could you just not enter the same hotel at different times ?

You and hubby one time and the guy at another ?

As long as he knows what room you are in where is the bother ?

He could well be a friend or family member - it is only you that knows the reality, the rest is merely conjecture

I like big hotles ... so village ... hotel is good .. and everything there for a nice night.

Hamption inn by Hilton is good on broad street and once checked in you can come & go freely, so pretty discreet. Also nite nite would be a good option x

I find the bigger the better ,,,as lots going on people come and go.

Paragon

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Not sure if B'ham has places like Manchester but look for apartments, usually pricey but come down considerably at the last minute. Enjoy

Funnily enough we had our first hotel meet last week in Wolverhampton in a Travel Lodge, the couple came back to our room at 11 ish and stayed a few hours, we weren't excessively loud but we didn't have any problems at all and it would have been clear there were a few and of course what was occurring.

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

Another recommendation here for the Hampton by Hilton chain - though I believe that some at least of them have been sold off, so they may be re-branded by now? I've used a few in different locations and always found them to be very Fab-friendly

Alternatively, I've also used the Ibis behind what used to be the Dome nightclub (not sure if it's still called that?) - this is one of those motel-style layout places, so easy to approach the room without going via reception. However, access to the car park itself is I think monitored by CCTV, so that one is a bit 'swings and roundabouts'.

When we have had lads nights out in Birmingham we use the travel lodge in broad street. We have not had any trouble with bring people back to the room for fun. It being a big hotel people will not have a clue what u are up to,unless you are a screamer

Can recommend hotel la tour

» Add a new message to this topic