FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > UK swingers rip off

UK swingers rip off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

has anyone else had a demand for new membership after paying a special fee for LIFE membership. cant get any sense out of them and no replies to e mails just requests for me to join again I think its a rip off.Stopping here anyway Mike

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We had one a long time ago demanding payment, sent an email telling them to fook off , then blocked them. Job done, never heard anything again obviously lol

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

You should report them to trading standards.

http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/

Admin

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"We had one a long time ago demanding payment, sent an email telling them to fook off , then blocked them. Job done, never heard anything again obviously lol"

Its a long time since I lived in Wales and had forgotten the subtle approach is sometimes best. Like getting retaliation in first!! LOL thank you

made the mistake of joining, got three contacts before paying for life membership, since then messages stoped,

one lady wanted a coffee meet, and two couples interested in meets

cant seem to get messages through to them,

have contacted webmaster twice an no reply

also search fecilty is poor and flawed

fab is fab

have also left seems to be all about the money

ps never had a meet from there unlike this fab site

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"have also left seems to be all about the money

ps never had a meet from there unlike this fab site "

We have left another site because they were clearly only interested in money,wish we had spent more time here,but going to rectify that mistake!

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

This seems typical of all the subscription sites. Several times I've set up a profile that says

'this profile is a fake. I do not exist'

Then sit back and watch all the messages that roll in from women that want me. Naturally, to reply I have to pay up.

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

At least, if I get blocked here. I know its genuine and sincere

had a look at this site , seamed ok for about a day, was getting a response to every message. very unusual , then came the emails for subscrition to send more messages. My view it is a rip of , i am not stummping up any money.

a quick up date

i left the site, and soon got a message saying someone had contacted me, so i stupedly went back, but needed to rejoin, only £10, so did, they was only old mail in my inbox not deleted.

sent more messages to the management with no replies, they only reply if it is about paying money.

the site pages dont work properly

chat dosent work

they mention 2 meets in a banner that arnt anywhere else on the site

the viewed you page updates with a mind of its own

even though i am supposed to be a life member the pages still ask me to upgrade

dont like them

dont trust them

only good thing is i believe thier finance company is sound

fab, its good

uk swingers should be uk swindlers

im really glad i found this place where i 1st got into swinging, i have looked and tried a couple other sites, most all ned money to be able to use the site, and to be total honest, i cant be arsed, why should i pay for a site that might be utter shite when fab can offer it for free?

"At least, if I get blocked here. I know its genuine and sincere "

mmm i know how you feel , lol

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

We were victim to those lot too which was our first site. Then someone told us about fab. I said id never pay for another one again but dont mind supporting fab because they have offered everything for free so we dont mind contributing and not being 'forced' to.

By *ricky_DickyMan  over a year ago

Mirfield

I see the sites still taking money from unsuspecting folk. I first encountered the site back in 2005, seemed too good to be true, but being a little bit green and too eager for my own good paid the subs and then all the mails just stopped coming. I used another email addy to set up another basic free account, low an behold all the members who wanted to meet me before where just as keen to meet me again, when I pointed that out to them I got banned from the site.

I did read somewhere one guy actually got his money by complaining to their billing agent (ccbill.com)

ALWAYS google any site before joining, makes it easier to spot scam sites, but FAB really is the best all round !!

By *umpingJackFlashMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near you?

Thanks for the heads up! I'm glad I stumbled on Fabswingers first and not another site like that one! I'm quite happy here thanks

Never heard of these guys before but will be sure to give them a wide berth now. I had a similar problem with AFF but luckily managed to get myself out that one and now just ignore any messages I get from the site and dont log in to the account at all.

Fab was the second site I found after a well known 'Heavenly' one (not sure if I'm allowed to mention it). It's a decent site and I've been there long enough to be a free member but all the improvements they are making over there seem like step backs rather than a step forward. Have to agree with most here and say that Fab is a pretty decent place for us like minded folk

By *leasureSnakeMan  over a year ago

Welshpool

Yes i tried this site, paid the so called 'one-off' for Lifetime Full Membership, then received a demand for renewal, after 100's of emails was told that unless i could supply original email to them they could not do anything. In the year i was active i received just one message (from them), yet as soon as subscription runs out your email box is flooded with messages that do not exist. Obviously our 'Lifetime' is only expected to be 12 months.. BIGGEST RIP OFF SITE EVER! Staying on this from now on

This happened to me,I won't name the site,but it was a bloody rip off hence why I came to fab.

By *3thfloorMan  over a year ago

newcastle

They're all the same. There's several run by the same company, using the same database backend, with the same profiles on. I clicked a link for one in my spam-folder that I haven't looked at in a year & everything's identical.

Virtual clip-joints, basically. I'll guarantee there's some poor IT bod, with beard & glasses spends his whole day writing fake messages to horny blokes, wondering why he spent 3 years & 20 grand learning web-design...

» Add a new message to this topic