FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Am I in the right place?

Am I in the right place?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I seperated last year, I joined the site and met some lovely people, all the meets became regular and in the end I stuck with just 3 of them (was getting worn out!!!). It all went wrong when they wanted more than sex & I realised I only wanted to live with one person. We agreed to live together as 'friends' but there is no intimacy which creates a problem. I realised whilst playing on here how much I need hot sex & Im actually quite good at it. We have been back together now for 6 months and in that time I havent got laid or even touched a woman. Im sure she expects me to ' go elsewhere' & has even implied it, although its not openly discussed. I would never hurt her vy rubbing her nose in it, but I have massive needs and am going mental. Am I in the right place on here. I eould like a couple of disctete friends who have the same needs but dont want commitment. What do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

there are people on here who want what you want and posting thi smight find them but you'd probably be better searching for and messaging a few.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It can be the right place .I recommend you meeting married women if you don't want commitment. They are discret reliable but make sure you don't fall in love

By * n zCouple  over a year ago

leamington spa

I'm a little confused here, you say you only want to live with one person, yet have been on here and had fun with others and seen what's been missing in your life.........

I've had friends who have separated then got back together, I've yet to see that work though, seems people don't really change.

I too have been in that situation, been to relate, but I could not share my life with someone I didn't love and respect......

My advice would be sort things out with your wife first, then yes this can be your place for fun, otherwise things could get very messy for you x

A

"I'm a little confused here, you say you only want to live with one person, yet have been on here and had fun with others and seen what's been missing in your life.........

I've had friends who have separated then got back together, I've yet to see that work though, seems people don't really change.

I too have been in that situation, been to relate, but I could not share my life with someone I didn't love and respect......

My advice would be sort things out with your wife first, then yes this can be your place for fun, otherwise things could get very messy for you x

A "

Glad I'm not alone in spotting the contradictions in the OP's post... 7

OP, am I reading this right, you were on here when you split, lived with your ex as friends and are back together but not intimate in anyway. So what has changed since you lived together as friends?

And you don't want anyone else but are alreadu looking for a sexual relationship behind her back?

Sorry, but I really fail to see how this will ever have a happy ending.

By *emon tart Double creamCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Sounds like it is more than friends or maybe it is from her perspective. Not sure why two people who have been in a relationship together would want to live together as friends.

I've got to be honest and say your story sounds like a typical attached mans story who wants to play around and saying your partner doesn't understand you

No, in my opinion this isnt the place for you.

Guys, thanks for the advice, the friends bit is her idea, made it clear that she doesnt want me physically but, doesnt want to give up her lifestyle. We have a lovely house and I have been the sole income for 20+ years. Aside from sex, we get on ok and it's convenient for both. As my profile says, I'm not sure if we'll make it, I hope we do but, in the meantime I want to have some fun before I get too old.

"Guys, thanks for the advice, the friends bit is her idea, made it clear that she doesnt want me physically but, doesnt want to give up her lifestyle. We have a lovely house and I have been the sole income for 20+ years. Aside from sex, we get on ok and it's convenient for both. As my profile says, I'm not sure if we'll make it, I hope we do but, in the meantime I want to have some fun before I get too old."

Are you happy with the set up?

To be honest I think she is using you as a meal ticket and you should do what is right for you not her.

"Guys, thanks for the advice, the friends bit is her idea, made it clear that she doesnt want me physically but, doesnt want to give up her lifestyle. We have a lovely house and I have been the sole income for 20+ years. Aside from sex, we get on ok and it's convenient for both. As my profile says, I'm not sure if we'll make it, I hope we do but, in the meantime I want to have some fun before I get too old.

To be honest I think she is using you as a meal ticket and you should do what is right for you not her."

I agree

"When I seperated last year, I joined the site and met some lovely people, all the meets became regular and in the end I stuck with just 3 of them (was getting worn out!!!). It all went wrong when they wanted more than sex & I realised I only wanted to live with one person. We agreed to live together as 'friends' but there is no intimacy which creates a problem. I realised whilst playing on here how much I need hot sex & Im actually quite good at it. We have been back together now for 6 months and in that time I havent got laid or even touched a woman. Im sure she expects me to ' go elsewhere' & has even implied it, although its not openly discussed. I would never hurt her vy rubbing her nose in it, but I have massive needs and am going mental. Am I in the right place on here. I eould like a couple of disctete friends who have the same needs but dont want commitment. What do you think?"

I think you are trying to live every bored married man's dream and they are ten a penny on here. Good luck though I'm sure there are bored housewives too so you might hit the jackpot

By *arry50Man  over a year ago

northern jersey

There are peoples on here for everybody rather u single or married. Rather u open or discreet. You can find someone for your style. Just be honest to who you chat with and let them know what u looking for.

Cheers guys. If the sex was still good Id be a very happy guy and wouldnt be on here but, likewise, I couldnt live on my own. I envy you couples, you have got it sussed x

"Guys, thanks for the advice, the friends bit is her idea, made it clear that she doesnt want me physically but, doesnt want to give up her lifestyle. We have a lovely house and I have been the sole income for 20+ years. Aside from sex, we get on ok and it's convenient for both. As my profile says, I'm not sure if we'll make it, I hope we do but, in the meantime I want to have some fun before I get too old.

To be honest I think she is using you as a meal ticket and you should do what is right for you not her.

I agree "

» Add a new message to this topic