FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > one for the ladies. advice pls

one for the ladies. advice pls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry, being a bore now. Assuming I stay on the site (see my other post), what is the best approach with messages. Do you want to know about me, what I think of you, what I'd like to do to you etc? Know you want a face pic, do you want to see my cock, me with other women etc? Lastly, if I message you a few times, which you read, don't get blocked but don't get a reply, should I leave it. Just want to get this right. x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

everyone likes different things so asking will only result in you having a lot of different answers.

Generally people don't like "want a fuck" messages and lots of cock pictures but some people do. If as you say you were here previously and were successful why not repeat what you did then?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You sound far too needy in both your posts.

If you don't get a reply to your first message then leave it. Why would you keep sending them?

Maybe you are not having much luck because of your blurb.

What on earth do you mean about not wanting women who have "been around the block a few times"?

Were you a virgin when you got married then? FFS

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Your married which will put some people off.

Your comment about not wanting women who have been round the block, will put even more off!!

As for messages, what works for one people won't for another.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I prefer messages from men to be chatty but not too long, and to let me know where and when they would like to meet, and how to make that happen. Having said that I always look at the profile and if it didn't attract me, it wouldn't matter what the message said.

Your 1st line of your post put me straight of without reading your profile, " assuming i stay on the site " i dont think anyone really cares, as there plenty more single men on here with a much better attitude.

And like has already been said, if and thats a big if you have been succesful here before, why do you need to make posts like these, just do.what you did last time and be succesful again.

You wouldn't be interested in me, i've been round the block more than a few times ... I walk my dogs round the block every night

By *anther and gothic angelCouple  over a year ago

fairy land

Your not interested in women that have been "Round the block" lol your not going to find many virgins on here. You do know this is a swingers site?

Cheers guys, some good points. It did work before so I guess I should do the same things. Didn't want to offend anyone, but I find tons of verifications a bit off-putting, like some sort of numbers game and, some of the offers Ive had felt a bit like bedpost notching as opposed to really fancying sex with someone. Don't get me wrong, live and let live I've changed my profile. Thanks again x

As has been said, this is a swinging site, and people will and do have sex with eachother.

x

» Add a new message to this topic