FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Missing tv

Missing tv

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xcum OP   Man  over a year ago

kidderminster

I saw a tv gangbang in the meets section. I replied to the add sent pics and phone number all was ok. I was sent the hotel location,date and time, great up to now even got time off work.

I was told that the room number would be sent to me on the day but guess what this tv has disappeared, even blocked me. I had one three weeks ago who put an add up in meets then never signed on till the event date had passed. I cannot understand their logic

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People can be so ignorant can't they, I've turned up at peoples houses and they've not answered the door! Makes you wanna push shit through their letter box! (I wouldn't by the way)

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Time wasters, who love the thrill of arranging meets.

Report the profile. x

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Changed their mind.

Wasn't serious in the first place.

Made other arrangements.

List is endless, no point worrying about it, annoying as it must be, people get let down, blocked, ignored on here all the time. X

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"People can be so ignorant can't they, I've turned up at peoples houses and they've not answered the door! Makes you wanna push shit through their letter box! (I wouldn't by the way) "

God no. Just shit directly into the letter box, keep your hands clean

"People can be so ignorant can't they, I've turned up at peoples houses and they've not answered the door! Makes you wanna push shit through their letter box! (I wouldn't by the way)

God no. Just shit directly into the letter box, keep your hands clean "

"I saw a tv gangbang in the meets section. I replied to the add sent pics and phone number all was ok. I was sent the hotel location,date and time, great up to now even got time off work.

I was told that the room number would be sent to me on the day but guess what this tv has disappeared, even blocked me. I had one three weeks ago who put an add up in meets then never signed on till the event date had passed. I cannot understand their logic"

If a definite meet was arranged and they were a no-show, report the profile to Admin.

If someone puts up a meet request, but then doesn't log on to read their messages in time, just assume that 'real life' got in the way. They're not timewasters, unless a definite meet was agreed by both parties.

» Add a new message to this topic