FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > watching

watching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lasgowcouple07 OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

hi my boyfriend is very keen on watching me in action with another guy, even just flirting and taking it from there, have any of your other halfs wanted you to do this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"hi my boyfriend is very keen on watching me in action with another guy, even just flirting and taking it from there, have any of your other halfs wanted you to do this ?"

Err yes , lots of us

By *lasgowcouple07 OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

he loves asking all about my past and what type off guy a would go for, need to be well hung if its goin to happen lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is not something that interests me, my own partners past I mean and when she is playing with another guy the only thing I am interested in is wether or not she is enjoying herself, actually watching her doesn't do it for me.

Watching, listening to what happened etc is a big turn on for many people and I fully understand the fun they get from it.

My response is just to be carefull in what you say, I get the impression your not experienced swingers and in the past I have seen people who thought they wanted the scene only to find they didn't like it when they tried it or others who have wanted to hear things then found themselves getting jealous when they did hear.

It will probably be fine and not a problem but just think a little before you tell someone what they may not in the end want to hear.

Oh yes, my swing partner loves that too and we're in the processes of organising some cuckold fun... I cannot wait!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"he loves asking all about my past and what type off guy a would go for, need to be well hung if its goin to happen lol"

Talking about an ex wouldn't interest him, but he does enjoy MFM....and I enjoy double the fun

Good luck

Mr Elsy and I both enjoy watching each other it is def what you could say floats my boat!!! but talking about ex's na thats a bit far out there but hey if you enjoy it then thats all that matters

xxxx

By *illyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"hi my boyfriend is very keen on watching me in action with another guy, even just flirting and taking it from there, have any of your other halfs wanted you to do this ?"

were the same

we get off on telling each other how and when weve done stuff in the past.

we find it a huge turn on

this was a fantasy for us too, when we first joined the "scene", but soon found that it didn't have the desired effect

To this day Kate can't watch me play with another lady, and if I watch Kate with another guy, it's only like watching her dance with him, ie I get not sexual feeling at all

Hope it works for you though

I could do this if Coll so wanted me to watch, the look in her eye when she is enjoying the moment, the way she looks at me when getting naughty with another, sexy, very sexy.

Would have to join in at some point though.

my partner loves watching me and gets turned on by it. and then joins in with the play

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"my partner loves watching me and gets turned on by it. and then joins in with the play"

same here, my hubs like to hear me having fun

we do it all the time i wouldnt have it any other way i love it when i know my boyfriend is watching its such a turn on

In addition to my own opinion posted earlier in the thread, Sasha is the opposite and loves to watch me having sex with single females I am willing to do this for her

"we do it all the time i wouldnt have it any other way i love it when i know my boyfriend is watching its such a turn on "

Same for us,Paul loves watching its a real turn on for him seeing me with other guys.

"In addition to my own opinion posted earlier in the thread, Sasha is the opposite and loves to watch me having sex with single females I am willing to do this for her "

You're a star Jed bet you'd do anything for your lady wouldn't ya?

I totally agree - real turn on for me and I think the wife as when were having sex and I talk about past girls - I need to hold her down !! Perhaps i shouldn't mention her sister ??.

"In addition to my own opinion posted earlier in the thread, Sasha is the opposite and loves to watch me having sex with single females I am willing to do this for her

You're a star Jed bet you'd do anything for your lady wouldn't ya? "

Joking apart - yes I would

Only yesterday I bought her a whole new bunch of lingerie outfits - oh hang on that was more for my benefit

Tricia has discovered that she loves watching me shagging another girl, as long as she gets plenty of kissing and licking from her

We're working up to her shagging another bloke as I watch. Shouldn't be too long I hope...

By *eetle201Couple  over a year ago

dunfermline

my hubby loves watching me get fucked i think it adds to the excitment for both of us

"my partner loves watching me and gets turned on by it. and then joins in with the play"

Hummmmm I sooo remember that night. Being watched can be so much fun .. I started off with sex with the curtains open and look where I am now LOL

But as said by someone above .. "whatever floats ur boat" as long as there are ground rules it should be fun

is that how it started for you

» Add a new message to this topic