FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > is chat way too confusing ?

is chat way too confusing ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi is chat a bit confusing with multiple conversations going on all over the place ? dont get me wrong ill talk about anything with anyone but sometimes i think there is a bit too much going on in the room to have a co-herent conversation , although im beggining to think it might just be me .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Chat scares me lol but loads of people love it in there...It must take time to get used to it

we used 2 find that and u do get alot of rude and ignorant ppl in there and ppl who try 2 make fun of you...ppl that think they own the site

saying that we use the general chatroom alot so next time you are on there give us a shout and we promise 2 speak 2 ya xxxx

p.s it does get easier the more u get used 2 it

xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yes, it can be veryyyyyyyy confusing at times, even for a chatter like me who has been using chat rooms for years.

Try and stick to one thread of conversation to start with, being a wallflower in chat and expecting people to come to you doesn't work, so butt in , make a funny comment, get yourself noticed and people will chat back.

the thing is, when there are little groups that know each other, some people just look out for their fonts so miss other peoples chat.

As it moves so fast at times you are bound to be missed, so keep trying, it probably isn't that they are ignoring you, just wrapped up in the chat that is going on.

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

:D It can get a bit manic at times... but we promise, spend a little time in there and you get so that you can read it all... honest!

its very fustrating though when your computer sticks for a minute or 2 and then when it starts 2 move again you have missed everything thats been said lol

i only find it confusing when devious is in there, oh dont he half moan lol

"i only find it confusing when devious is in there, oh dont he half moan lol"

cant say ive noticed

» Add a new message to this topic