FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile/Message Advice

Profile/Message Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on here for a while now and not exactly had much luck. Could do with some honest advice from women on why, is it my looks or are there any issues with my profile? Also, what do women look for in a first message? I'm not the kind of guy who just says "want to fuck", I try to be genuine and say a little about myself. Any genuine advice or suggestions would be much appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I suspect your age will put a lot of people off. Profile text looks fine. One bit that I found a bit off putting is where you say you have a bit more of a tum than in your pic-it would make me question how much more?? better to upload an up to date pic. More pics would help. Being able to accomodate will go in your favour. Good luck

Thanks for taking the time to look, I appreciate the advice. Not a lot I can do about my age though unfortunately haha!

You are always going to struggle on here due to your age, I know you can't do anything about that but accept the fact.

As a lot on here suggest try socials & attending clubs (there are a few in your neck of the woods).

Also read you profile and think "would I message/reply to this guy?" Does it sell you and more importantly does it make me stand out from the 2000+ other men in my area?

Might be worth uploading a few more pics (no not you cock measured against a sky remote!) and as someone said re-think the "bit of a tum" comment.

Good luck & enjoy the site

I like your profile. It is easy to read and informative. I would consider meeting you, it's a shame you're not local.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Been on here for a while now and not exactly had much luck. Could do with some honest advice from women on why, is it my looks or are there any issues with my profile? Also, what do women look for in a first message? I'm not the kind of guy who just says "want to fuck", I try to be genuine and say a little about myself. Any genuine advice or suggestions would be much appreciated!"
Its your profile! There is no wrong or right profile or message. You need to make an effort to put together messages, but before sending check you have read the other persons profile, do you meet what he/she/they are looking for. Re read the message you are sending would you want to receive it?

As the OP has said your age will have a factor here, plus the singles guys are in their 1000's on here competition as it were is high! You have had a meet unlike hundreds of other single men so you must have done something right? There are lots of threads similar to this read them and take on board advice given in them.

Join in the forums, please nice, respectful but above all be patient!

Best of luck

Thanks guys appreciate the advice, will take it on board!

Saying any age, seems desperate. Saying any age but prefer older women, sounds like you are trying to cover all bases rather than just say what you really want.

You mention at least twice that you are not like other people your age - why anyone tries to sell themself by criticising their peer group is beyond me.

And if the photo isn;t a true reflection of what you look like change it. A whole paragraph about that just sets alarm bells ringing.

And i must admit I'd be suspicious of how a 20 year old student can accomodate in their home (as opposed to uni) town...

» Add a new message to this topic