FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > stood up twice by 2 couples 1week?

stood up twice by 2 couples 1week?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alsallrob72 OP   Man  over a year ago

cannock

I feel my time has been wasted by 2 couples the first arranged to come round i made a big effort got drinks what they asked for set a nice ambieance candles and the like no call to cancel got a message at midnight saying babysitter didnt arrive only for a veri to appear saying abt another meet they had that evening then they msg me a couple days later asking if they can come round with another couple? I did make my excuse as i wasnt available the other meet i travelled and they cancelled as i was a mile away hence me losing faith in the site any advice please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If what you say is true then they passed you up to meet someone else and lied about.

Why did you arrange to meet them again?

You have to take some of the responsibility for getting messed about. If someone did that to me I would block them.

Wayne

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

tbh if they pissed you about to meet someone else even got a veri and told lies we would not of even give them a 2nd meet , but losing faith in the site aint the anwser the sites here to look for meets the site dont set them them up .

Why did you make an excuse? Should have told them straight that they messed you around & not interested.

This shows more about your meet vetting process then anything else. The only thing the two meets have in common is you.....be a little more selective.

i ge cancelled lots gave up caring

By *alsallrob72 OP   Man  over a year ago

cannock

I didnt arrange that was another couple who i travelled to they tried to arrange i said i was out

» Add a new message to this topic