FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Reading and Writing Profiles

Reading and Writing Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Never underestimate the importance of reading and writing on a site like this.

If I had to select two bits of advice for people using sites such as this, they would be:

1 – Write a decent profile explaining what you are looking for. Not just “after some fun”. Some people think it’s fun to stick fireworks up a cats arse…. so don’t be surprised if you get someone wanting to poke a rocket up yours!

If you have a type, explain what that time is.

If you have preferences, explain what they are.

Help people decide if you have anything in common… even if that is “will fuck anything with a hole, no names required”

2 – Read the profiles of other people. FFS if you can’t be bothered to spend a few minutes (at the most) doing that then you really are a lazy fecker. Once you have read it, don't just ignore the words on the page. It will save you time and even if you still don’t get a reply, at least there will be one less person in the world who thinks you are a twat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

thankyou polo for such a brill posting

the amount of times we have looked through profiles and though here we go again

2 lines no intruduction nothing about them what they like or what they are looking for and they wonder why they cant get a meet

i always make a point of reading others profiles

after all you wouldnt go out and buy a new iphone with out doing your reasearch first lol

same as swinging i always read a persons profile and make sure they are what we are looking for

but well done on a brill post

well done polo!! my fav profile ever the one with ? nothin else just ? xx

"well done polo!! my fav profile ever the one with ? nothin else just ? xx"

Maybe they were an existentialist minimalist???

or maybe just a lazy fecker??

i bought a car with out test driving it ,, a cars a car after all ,,, aint it ??? no toyota gags please ,, i have a toyota ,, but yes its good advice and i really should improve my pathetic profile ,,, i just cant be arsed though ,,, will do it soon ,,, promise

"thankyou polo for such a brill posting

the amount of times we have looked through profiles and though here we go again

2 lines no intruduction nothing about them what they like or what they are looking for and they wonder why they cant get a meet

i always make a point of reading others profiles

after all you wouldnt go out and buy a new iphone with out doing your reasearch first lol

same as swinging i always read a persons profile and make sure they are what we are looking for

but well done on a brill post "

We'll second that...

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

AND.....

If you want to write a profile that is easy to read and makes sense, avoid that fookin awful "text speak"

We pass text speak by, cos if someone can't be arsed to type properly.....Well, it's just lazy!

By *wned EmCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

AND don't make the profile too long.

Some people have limited reading abilities and short attention spans and some get bored reading paragraphs of specifications(-couples are particularly keen on doing this). Basic requirements can be put across succinctly and further information can be exchanged through messages.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"AND don't make the profile too long"

To give a full explanation of what one is looking for, what we offer, why we're unable to accommodate etc., etc., a detailed profile is required, ours for example

all very sensible welcome comments

"AND don't make the profile too long.

Some people have limited reading abilities and short attention spans and some get bored reading paragraphs of specifications(-couples are particularly keen on doing this). Basic requirements can be put across succinctly and further information can be exchanged through messages."

for an example of "too long" read ours

i think my short tome covers all the bases ,,,

I always read other peoples profiles, before i check out the verifications, the fact, as one guy who had loads, seemed to think that i should come running .....NOT, told him he was arrogant and i prefer to read them last.

As to getting people to read others, think you are asking alot considering the messages i get from married guys, young boys and those that think i can come running to a hotel in the middle of the day just because they are in town shows really that some are just into sex and think only with their cocks

"AND don't make the profile too long

To give a full explanation of what one is looking for, what we offer, why we're unable to accommodate etc., etc., a detailed profile is required, ours for example

"

No need to blush boys - .

I agree with you, I'd rather a long detailed profile stating what the person is looking for, their likes and dislikes, it cuts down on the email ping pong and saves wasting time in the long run.

If people are too lazy to spend time reading a profile well, they'll probably be lazy for fun too.

» Add a new message to this topic