FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Holiday Inn Express

Holiday Inn Express

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are looking to book a room at a Holiday Inn Express for a meet, but as we are unfamiliar with the chain we were hoping someone may be able to advise us what the rooms are like, are they roomy, with decent showers? and any issues passing reception?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hiya,

Stayed in these a few times and they are always clean and tidy. Usually have a decent sized shower too

Shouldn't be any issues going past reception unless it is stupid o'clock.

Might be an idea for one of you to meet your 'meet' in the bar?? The lift up to your room can be electric!!

Hope it all goes well

Had a meet in one few months back. Ask for two door cards for the room then give one to the person your meeting at the bar. Easy

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

We stay in holiday inn express once a month in London and can say the rooms are lovely and clean with a little telly and coffee/tea things

Gorgeous bathroom with huge shower,,hairdryer,,aircon if needed etc

Hope that helps

x

By *olarbear3Man  over a year ago

I stopped in a holiday in express last week in hull and there very nice just the same as the standard premier inn / travelodge type or room really...I believe uneven get free breakfast as well with holiday inn

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

It's worth joining the loyalty programme cos you can get free early check in and late check out. As long as you have your loyalty card number you just ask when you book and if they can they will.

I've checked in at 11 and out at 2 for no extra charge.

Does anyone know if any of these budget hotels have interconnecting rooms. We are meeting a couple in december along with 8 guys for a joint gangbang and want to move freely between rooms.... Also want to get to room without being seen by reception for obvious reasons.

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

"Does anyone know if any of these budget hotels have interconnecting rooms. We are meeting a couple in december along with 8 guys for a joint gangbang and want to move freely between rooms.... Also want to get to room without being seen by reception for obvious reasons."

I stopped at the word near Manston airport and they had interconnecting rooms which a group of us made good use of

Sorry should of asked if anyone knows of hotels around central london with interconnecting doors

By *s2_ukCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

We stayed in the Milton keynes one on Saturday and the bed was huge. Breakfast in with the price as well, we'll certainly use them again.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I have stayed at the Milton Keynes one, nice hotel, great staff, big beds....

My room didn't connect with any others so I have no idea on that.

Came back at silly o'clock from a party, I was on my own but several couples / groups arrived back at same time and night porter just said 'good morning' and smiled.

I'll tell you tomorrow as I'm just on my way to one in Harrogate now

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

We recently stopped at one in Manchester. We were given disabled room which was all they had. Shower was a wet room. Bed comfy. Breakfast great. Could have had connecting room if the couple we were with swing

Julie x

» Add a new message to this topic