FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Friend invites

Friend invites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thing what piss me off people who send friend invite who never chat to you we you just want to have a wank over an pics lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilk n SteelCouple  over a year ago

Croydon

You get a lot of this.

We have a line in our profile that says do not just send us a request or we will just delete it, yet so many do.

One couple who saw us at Eureka, an unattractive couple we might add, who never spoke to us a the club, subsequently sent us 3 friend requests which we just deleted. The final one they did send a message, which was basically just a cut and paste from their profile saying what they wanted.

We politely declined, saying they weren't our type ane left it at that.

Then they send us yet another request with no message. So went sent them a message of explanation and blocked them.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Don't delete them as they can't rerequest.

I go in there only to remove the number from my account page but head straight back out.

I also go in there when someone says in a pm re friend request or Im in a club with someone who's done me a friend request

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You get a lot of this.

We have a line in our profile that says do not just send us a request or we will just delete it, yet so many do.

One couple who saw us at Eureka, an unattractive couple we might add, who never spoke to us a the club, subsequently sent us 3 friend requests which we just deleted. The final one they did send a message, which was basically just a cut and paste from their profile saying what they wanted.

Then they send us yet another request with no message. So went sent them a message of explanation and blocked them.

"

Why is the fact they are unattractive relevant? Seems a pretty spiteful observation to make...

"Don't delete them as they can't rerequest.

"

it really is that simple.

Using filters and not having loads of froend only pictures also helps

We got 58 friend invites 2 of them from the USA lol we got in our profile we only add if we chat

We get the same but will only add people if asked

Well no it pretty spiteful because

if you on here only to meet people to swing with you have to be attractive to them . Because that what this website all about right ????

"Don't delete them as they can't rerequest.

I go in there only to remove the number from my account page but head straight back out.

I also go in there when someone says in a pm re friend request or Im in a club with someone who's done me a friend request "

"Thing what piss me off people who send friend invite who never chat to you we you just want to have a wank over an pics lol "

i leave them to mount up and up as they cant resend one then for 30 days

Croydon

"

Well no it pretty spiteful because

if you on here only to meet people to swing with you have to be attractive to them . Because that what this website all about right ????"

quite right

Croydon

"You get a lot of this.

Why is the fact they are unattractive relevant? Seems a pretty spiteful observation to make...

"

It is entirely relevant - for the reasons posted as quoted above.

If you are not attracted to them you won't want to play with them - you can politely decline, but if they keep bothering you, block them.

» Add a new message to this topic