FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Thoughts about Hvar island, Croatia

Thoughts about Hvar island, Croatia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are off to Hvar island, Croatia later this year. Enjoy the naturist beach life. Does anyone have experience of places to go, beaches/coves to visit on Hvar of the nearby Pakleni islands which are a little more intimate than your average naturist beach?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive not been but it looks amazing. Did you book independently or through a travel agent? X

"We are off to Hvar island, Croatia later this year. Enjoy the naturist beach life. Does anyone have experience of places to go, beaches/coves to visit on Hvar of the nearby Pakleni islands which are a little more intimate than your average naturist beach?"

There are mixed reports some like but I know a couple who hated it it all depends what you are looking for.

"Ive not been but it looks amazing. Did you book independently or through a travel agent? X"

Apartment and flights booked independently. Looking at transport rental - small motor boat/car/scooter. Boat looks best bet.

I'm not sure if there will be much swinging, but plenty of nude beaches. Not really naughtyness though as still a strong religious culture. I work as a captain on a motor yacht, and we did Croatia last summer stopping at hvar. It's a stunning island, really cool, especially around the harbour at night. Lots of very cool bars, with a big st tropez type vibe

Cb79, many thanks for your reply. For 2 weeks in the sun, we'll not be focussed on the swinging scene, but great if something comes off. Really looking for spots by the sea where we can indulge in in each outdoors. Have you any paces you can suggest, on Hvar or other Croatian islands (we'll be island hopping too).

Cheers

check that you don't need something like an rya powerboat licence before they'll let you hire a boat.

You need RYA licence, thats for sure, prepare to pay around 150-200 euros per day plus fuel. As far as we know on sea side its only one place with 2 swinging clubs. They are at Istria peninsula, close to city Rovinj, next door to naturist resort Valalta. Also you can find there swinging beach Punta Kriz but bear in mind that sex in a public is illegal there but there are plenty of action on beach anyway

Hope it helps.

Have a good fun

Sigmax, many thanks for replying, and bye the way, what a fabulous profile!

My boating ambitions are somewhat limited - just thinking in terms of a small motor boat to seat 2-4, low HP outboard motor, sun canopy for pottering close to shore and getting across to the islands juts off Havar. Would I really need a RYA licence for such a boat

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Sigmax, many thanks for replying, and bye the way, what a fabulous profile!

My boating ambitions are somewhat limited - just thinking in terms of a small motor boat to seat 2-4, low HP outboard motor, sun canopy for pottering close to shore and getting across to the islands juts off Havar. Would I really need a RYA licence for such a boat"

No you would not. Most of the rental places have 4hp boats just for this reason.

"

No you would not. Most of the rental places have 4hp boats just for this reason."

yes indeed if its up to 5hp you dont need any licence, just any ID is fine, I should be more accurate in a previous post.

» Add a new message to this topic