FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Mates at swinging club

Mates at swinging club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, Just wondering if any straight guys on here would go to a swingers club with another guy off fab?

I wanna try a club but don't like the idea of going alone, what's other straight guys views on going to club with another guy? to weird? or would it be ok?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Oh come on guy !

I can't believe the worries going around the male world ! Why on earth should it be weird or anything else other than fine to go anywhere with another male ?

Are you going to turn raving gay just by walking in the same door with another man ?

Jane x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Case of meh

wouldn't bother me

I know im not gay so why worry

whats the difference between walking into a club with a guy and walking into a pub with your mates?! Nothing apart from paying an entrance fee, grow some balls and get it over and done with!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

have to say I am with everyone else on this one.... i normally say "grow a set" but I have been beaten to the punch...

and i dont think the "hunting in packs" thing gives off the best vibe in a club anyway... at best it can be annoying, at worst intimidating...

There is nothing wrong with going with another male,men are allowed to be a bit nervous of new surroundings,Yes there are alot of men go with a mate of real life or have met through the clubs and teamed up,some go there together,dosent mean there holding hands or hunting in a pack,most separate and do there own thing and join up now and again throughout the night,its about getting use to a club it a bit different than walking in a pub alone

As above.

Won't get you in any cheaper though.

» Add a new message to this topic