FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Finally admitted I enjoy slutty girls

Finally admitted I enjoy slutty girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who on here found out that their spouse was cheating and was secretly turned on?

Happened wirh my first and now current wife. Without being diect with either I made it easy for them to do it.

I recently admitted it to her. Anybody else have a similar experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sounds to me like you want to be cockold

"Who on here found out that their spouse was cheating and was secretly turned on?

Happened wirh my first and now current wife. Without being diect with either I made it easy for them to do it.

I recently admitted it to her. Anybody else have a similar experience?"

Maybe your current wife cheated after finding your profile on here

"Who on here found out that their spouse was cheating and was secretly turned on?

I recently admitted it to her. Anybody else have a similar experience?

Maybe your current wife cheated after finding your profile on here"

Very sharp, but actually it was way before I came on here. And to answer another question before it is asked I have never met anyone from here yet.

So your wife plays with other people. And you have a profile on here. Crazy idea but maybe talking to each other and looking at doing this as a couple could be a good idea? That said, the description of women as slutty and tge tone of your opening post do suggest that if you do go down the couples route a considerable shift in mindset may be required.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's a big old world and it takes all sorts.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"So your wife plays with other people. And you have a profile on here. Crazy idea but maybe talking to each other and looking at doing this as a couple could be a good idea? That said, the description of women as slutty and tge tone of your opening post do suggest that if you do go down the couples route a considerable shift in mindset may be required. "

Simply this!

"So your wife plays with other people. And you have a profile on here. Crazy idea but maybe talking to each other and looking at doing this as a couple could be a good idea? That said, the description of women as slutty and tge tone of your opening post do suggest that if you do go down the couples route a considerable shift in mindset may be required. "

He recently admitted it to his wife, so he has started the "crazy idea" of convo with her, and liking slutty women doesn't mean that he thinks all women are slutty, you have women on here who describe themselves as "cumslut" " sub whore" etc

I do agree that it sounds like the op would be suited to the cuckold lifestyle though

Was this wise to post? Perhaps not methinks but I thank you all for your thoughts anyway people.

» Add a new message to this topic