FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First single girl meet!

First single girl meet!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So here is the problem, been here for nearly 3 months and finally managed to meet a couple a few days ago and got verified... But meeting single girls have proven to be impossible... Any advice? I even have a special power which If get a meet can use, I can cum and stay hard after

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Right......ok........

You need a magic carpet , a tea cosy , a bag of spring onions and a Christmas cracker

I heard the way to get us is to put them all in a pillow case and sleep with them for a week and we appear

"Right......ok........"

Great advice :P, but seriously why is it do hard to meet single girls?

"Right......ok........

Great advice :P, but seriously why is it do hard to meet single girls?"

Have you ever tried a pub, club, the zoo, random chance or a pubilc wc ?

"You need a magic carpet , a tea cosy , a bag of spring onions and a Christmas cracker

I heard the way to get us is to put them all in a pillow case and sleep with them for a week and we appear "

I got all those under my pillow lets see of you grow :P

Haha, I mean in fabs... Pubs are great... Not sure public toilet lol

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

personally, looking at your profile, there is nothing to tempt me to message. if you were a shop window, I would walk straight by.

"personally, looking at your profile, there is nothing to tempt me to message. if you were a shop window, I would walk straight by. "

better?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Get down to Isis Quest. There's a few single women go along there.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Single women can pick and choose on here. I, like many others read a profile before I open a message. Based on your profile I wouldn't open the message I'd just delete. You don't stand out any. Just the same boring blurb that is on 4000 other profiles.

If your only no no is other men, I'd be inined to believe you don't have a very active imagination!!

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

*inclined

"special power"

Looks like loads can do that on the

men who stay hard after they cum thread

By *uv2danceWoman  over a year ago

yate

"So here is the problem, been here for nearly 3 months and finally managed to meet a couple a few days ago and got verified... But meeting single girls have proven to be impossible... Any advice? I even have a special power which If get a meet can use, I can cum and stay hard after "

I am inundated with messages from single men. The only ones I bother with have taken the time to write something intelligent and witty, and show that they have read my profile properly. Even then, I check out their profile, and if they have written only one line, and not checked the spelling, they wouldn't really interest me. Cock pictures don't impress, we all know what a cock looks like. Face pictures would get more attention, especially with a nice smile.

thanks for the advice guys, working on changing my profile a little...

_uv2dance, I always write a personal message for every person I send message to in order to get attention... replies do come through sometimes its the meet thats really hard to get!

There just aint no single girlz here lol.

"There just aint no single girlz here lol."

There kinda are but again, you need to stand out!! The amount of drivel I get even with filters on is astounding!!

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

No chance we are fucked lol

By *uv2danceWoman  over a year ago

yate

"thanks for the advice guys, working on changing my profile a little...

_uv2dance, I always write a personal message for every person I send message to in order to get attention... replies do come through sometimes its the meet thats really hard to get!"

Messages which are charming, and show me the guys personality interest me the most. I'm put off by boasts about what you can do sexually. I want to find that out later.

_uv2dance, I always write a personal message for every person I send message to in order to get attention... replies do come through sometimes its the meet thats really hard to get!

Messages which are charming, and show me the guys personality interest me the most. I'm put off by boasts about what you can do sexually. I want to find that out later."

I don't read the messages I go straight for the pics and verifications to see who they been with

"There just aint no single girlz here lol.

There kinda are but again, you need to stand out!! The amount of drivel I get even with filters on is astounding!!"

I know, but all are to far x.

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Milan, Italy

Single girls can pull a guy at any time of the day they do not need to join a swinger site.

If they join a swinger sites is because they want to have fun and lots of it, without the hassle that comes from having a relationship.

Try offering them something more special, experience, open mindedness and understanding my tempt them but also in addition to that you could facilitate for them the moresome experience if you can team up with a few local guys... there is a demand for that with greedy girls

Messages which are charming, and show me the guys personality interest me the most. I'm put off by boasts about what you can do sexually. I want to find that out later.

I don't read the messages I go straight for the pics and verifications to see who they been with "

the question is getting those verifications! Its like finding a job, you want to apply for a job but you need experience for that job but to get experience in that job you need to have the job first haha

I don't read the messages I go straight for the pics and verifications to see who they been with

the question is getting those verifications! Its like finding a job, you want to apply for a job but you need experience for that job but to get experience in that job you need to have the job first haha"

My thoughts exactly on the veri's

"So here is the problem, been here for nearly 3 months and finally managed to meet a couple a few days ago and got verified... But meeting single girls have proven to be impossible... Any advice? I even have a special power which If get a meet can use, I can cum and stay hard after "

Your whine is 25% bigger than your profile

the question is getting those verifications! Its like finding a job, you want to apply for a job but you need experience for that job but to get experience in that job you need to have the job first haha"

That's what socials are for. Heres the thing -you have to put in effort! You have to stand out There are no excuses for not getting a veri (unless you live in a very remote place). So go to meets/events, go to a social and get verified or alteratively just whine about it like other unsuccessful single males.

the question is getting those verifications! Its like finding a job, you want to apply for a job but you need experience for that job but to get experience in that job you need to have the job first haha

That's what socials are for. Heres the thing -you have to put in effort! You have to stand out There are no excuses for not getting a veri (unless you live in a very remote place). So go to meets/events, go to a social and get verified or alteratively just whine about it like other unsuccessful single males. "

Didn't know about socials here... I think I will go to Wakefield this weekend for the social

» Add a new message to this topic