FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Can you...

Can you...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Change your profile from a single to a couple without having to set up a new profile?

I gather this may be difficult but my better half of a FB has decided she wants to join me on this site and meet like minded couple. Can I get re-verified as a couple or not? Help!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Change your profile from a single to a couple without having to set up a new profile?

I gather this may be difficult but my better half of a FB has decided she wants to join me on this site and meet like minded couple. Can I get re-verified as a couple or not? Help!"

You've been here a week. Would setting up a new couples profile delete a long history of meets, friends and profile effort?

It's unlikely you'll be able to change a single male profile to a couple - best bet is to start afresh.

Or for her to sign up as a single female.

A

Re-joined after 5 months actually haha! But it is a pain to go through it all again and tell everyone who I am...again haha!

I do see your point though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Re-joined after 5 months actually haha! But it is a pain to go through it all again and tell everyone who I am...again haha!

I do see your point though "

It takes 5mins to set up a new profile...

You can't upload a face pic of her on your single profile that I think people are going to ask for.

To be honest you will have more success on here with a couple profiles rather than your single guy profile that says you have a fb..

Again, I agree!

I will set one up, I was merely seeing if there was a short cut

» Add a new message to this topic