FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help with being verified

Help with being verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya,

I opened my account sometime ago and had a brief browse around before losing interest. I have recently come back after 8 months or so with the intention to actually use the site. However it seems because I am not verified over such a long time period I am instantly _iewed with skepticism. Any advice or recommendations?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

try a local club, it may be easier.

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Get verified?

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

If you truly believe that is what is holding you back then delete your profile and start again.

Or you can pop into chat and get a cam verification. They don't mean much to most, but it's a start.

But after looking at your profile, I doubt verification is your main issue.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

A word of advice...lose the bareback sex pic! That will put more women off than the fact you're not verified

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

What you are looking for in a 'lady' and a couple seems to fairly niche...

This will limit your take up rate.

Other than that -

Go to socials and get to know people.

Get a meet

They are the only legitimate avenues.

By *atsnCorsetsCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

You want to "use" ladies as "sluts." Your words there... That might be a much bigger issue as to why you're getting no luck on here.

Respect is the key to fun!

Plus you're in Sheffield. We have regular socials up here plus a nip to La Chambre could also easily get you a veri.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"A word of advice...lose the bareback sex pic! That will put more women off than the fact you're not verified "

Personally I'd rather he kept it there. At least then we can make an informed choice. He takes it away people will assume he always plays safe as his interest state.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, thanks for your help all.

The profile text is a little tongue and cheek. I find so many on here provide such a dull description, but anyway I guess women can do that given the numbers ha.

Staffordshire Moorlands

"A word of advice...lose the bareback sex pic! That will put more women off than the fact you're not verified

Personally I'd rather he kept it there. At least then we can make an informed choice. He takes it away people will assume he always plays safe as his interest state."

Good point well made

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Ok, thanks for your help all.

The profile text is a little tongue and cheek. I find so many on here provide such a dull description, but anyway I guess women can do that given the numbers ha."

But its not the women who are asking for advice, its you! So this isn't about other peoples profiles, its about yours, surely??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In my opinion (not that it will really matter) I'd suggest getting rid of all the pics, or at least put them in private, take some fully clothed, shirtless, boxers, bum and back,

we know what a cock looks like so don't need to see 6 pics of the same one

By *il_Lou90Woman  over a year ago

falkirk

"A word of advice...lose the bareback sex pic! That will put more women off than the fact you're not verified "

Its a fake anyway by the looks of things, going by the reverse check anyway. So that's a double put off lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The easiest thing is to go to the chat room here and do a cam show like I did then be verifyed .

» Add a new message to this topic