FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > feet worshiping?

feet worshiping?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obblybits OP   Couple  over a year ago

huddersfield

is there any men or couples on hear who are in to feet worshiping. my hubby is not in to it and wont try/do it but it is somthing that has always turned me on soemone licking my toes and feet is heven. was just wondering if I am on my own?

ta michelle xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i always thought this wasnt for me but i met a guy on a vanilla dating site who is really into feet and WOW!!!!!!!!!! i was so srprised at how sexy it made me feel

By *obblybits OP   Couple  over a year ago

huddersfield

I have never had it done but it so so turns me on. I feel all ebaressed to say the only thing to every lick my toe's is my old dog which is wrong on so many levels but I have watched clips of it and it looks fab I would love to have a meet were one of the couple was into this.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"is there any men or couples on hear who are in to feet worshiping. my hubby is not in to it and wont try/do it but it is somthing that has always turned me on soemone licking my toes and feet is heven. was just wondering if I am on my own?

ta michelle xx"

i had never done this till about 12 months ago when john my husband,picked up my right foot and kissed and sucked my toes,WOW got new feelings that had not felt before so amazing thing to do,now he regularily sucks my toes,nibbles the soles of my feet,he says he had wanted to do it to me,but had never wanted to do it before,try it youll love it,lisa xx

Again, for me it was a vanilla date who surprised me by doing it- it was fantastic! Definately try it if you can. :o)

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Had it done to me on numerous occasions, the strange thing is its not something I am into, but seeing the pleasure/passion on the woman's face as she does is was a turn on. Does this make sense or is it pre-jet lag?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Had it done to me on numerous occasions, the strange thing is its not something I am into, but seeing the pleasure/passion on the woman's face as she does is was a turn on. Does this make sense or is it pre-jet lag? "

pre jetlag?? lol

i think it makes sense - i always think that seeing the pleasure a partenr gets from doing something they truely love heightens the experience for everyone

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I love my toes being rubbed, massaged and sucked mmmmm

I know quite a few men that like to do it too

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

i do massage as a sideline and usually do suck the ladies toes as part of the service,and as they not expecting it at all it does tend to give them an extra thrill and i do tend to get well rewarded for doing a good job!.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

"i do massage as a sideline and usually do suck the ladies toes as part of the service,and as they not expecting it at all it does tend to give them an extra thrill and i do tend to get well rewarded for doing a good job!. "

I never did find out either

Are you off to chams later for the grand terrace opening and bbq?

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

dont worship feet but would give the gf a foot massage etc, and strange thing i have is i have rub my foot on her's or have my foot touching her foot at night for me to fall asleep lol

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Anyone who tries to touch my feet is liable to get kicked

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

"i do massage as a sideline and usually do suck the ladies toes as part of the service,and as they not expecting it at all it does tend to give them an extra thrill and i do tend to get well rewarded for doing a good job!.

I never did find out either

Are you off to chams later for the grand terrace opening and bbq?"

tried to reply to you eve but your profile would not allow me to?,got me blocked somehow.

By *ethot69Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

I'm very interested, but she isn't

Can't win 'em all!

By *ickens CiderMan  over a year ago

taunton

"Again, for me it was a vanilla date who surprised me by doing it- it was fantastic! Definately try it if you can. :o)"

Can I be dumb and ask.... Whats a vanilla date? huh?

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

G gets really turned on by looking at the soles of women's feet while they're being fucked, it's nice to have your feet fondled and licked by another man while you're having sex!

By *exytwoforfunCouple  over a year ago

North East

we too tried this for the first time recently and wow my wife totally loves it can get her to the edge of orgasm. We thought it wasnt for us but hey just shows try anything once you never know...

By *ethot69Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Again, for me it was a vanilla date who surprised me by doing it- it was fantastic! Definately try it if you can. :o)

Can I be dumb and ask.... Whats a vanilla date? huh? "

Vanilla simply refers to an "old fashioned" date which basically isn't a swinging meet where sex is pretty much assumed.

You know, going the movies, out for dinner etc.

That's a loose definition, but vanilla pretty much means "original" whatever context its used in. It's not unique to swinging.

A normal date would be vanilla, an all out 20 person gangbang would be neopolitan ^^

T & L xxx

EEEEEuchhhhh-just dont like anyone licking my feet-no, no ,no.

By *nkednkinky_bbwWoman  over a year ago

cannock

yuck yuck and yuck again!! i hate feet, mine or anyone elses, can't even stand mine touched let alone licked (need a vomit smiley!)

hi,my hubby loves licking feet and ssucking toes,hes into shoe/boot worship too,he would prob do that all night if we let him lol

By *moothbell1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham / London

well all i have too say is look at my username...im up for a sexy pair of ladys feet in my mouth and on my cock (footwank) any day of the week...tis a mans duty to worship her precious feet..thats an offer by the way ladys..xx

» Add a new message to this topic