FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meet us

Meet us

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there I was wondering if thay are sumthing up with our page and that's y we can't meet any females we are happy chat and tak it slow and get no the person and happy show our face pics and meet for social meet at 1st and we would b happy travel or acc all feedbacks would b welcome thanx xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"Hi there I was wondering if thay are sumthing up with our page and that's y we can't meet any females we are happy chat and tak it slow and get no the person and happy show our face pics and meet for social meet at 1st and we would b happy travel or acc all feedbacks would b welcome thanx xx"

to start with, you are looking for a unicorn when looking for single fems, very few and far between.

your profile seems a little bit ranty.

and finally, you intersperse your profile, and this post, with a bit of text speak, people on here are not keen on text speak.

only my opinion, hope it helps

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's just the bad writing that puts me off. Use a spell and grammar check if you need to but it looks like it's written by a teenager just now.

Ok yes all feedbacks are welcome and yip I understand about text speak sumtimes I remember and sumtimes the phone changes it to text speak lol and wot do u mean ranty if u don't mind me ask x

I understand am not best at mailing and spelling we are defo not teenagers not say u did lol am coming onto 30 and my gf 27 xx

"It's just the bad writing that puts me off. Use a spell and grammar check if you need to but it looks like it's written by a teenager just now."

"It's just the bad writing that puts me off. Use a spell and grammar check if you need to but it looks like it's written by a teenager just now."

Quite agree not hard is it.

Am sorry I do try and spell better x

Your profile says nothing about what's in it for the lady you'll hopefully meet. You're seeking the almost impossible And being so far away.........your area may not have as many single Bi-ladies so your chances get smaller and smaller.

Make your profile a little more approachable for the ladies, it doesn't read overly friendly as it currently stands and women will take note of that.

Ok thank you we will need go back over our profile and change something's and I know where we stay thay won't be many bi females but we are happy travel xx

Pmsl only ever met with 1 in last few weeks that we have been able to both enjoy and we been here 5 years lol

We are happy take our time we do know people won't jump straight away and just meet us and we have started going clubs just wanted see feedbacks make our page look better and make us sound better xx

Your username would put me off even reading your profile

For me it would be the lack of pics of the male (apart from quite a few cock pics) this says to me the profile has been written by the male, for the male. The user name would be aturn off as well. (What's 'it'that your banging?) Build up your network - clubs/socials and get yourself know. There are lots of bi fems out there who meet couples. We can be picky and little things like what I have mentioned or being made to feel like we are being hunted will instantly make me move onto the next profile. Good luck.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

First,forget the "mythical unicorn" tag that most seem to attach to genuine swinging bi fems!

There are loads out there, all quite keen to play!

We have never, ever, played with a "bi-fem".... but we have played with stacks of friends who also happen to be bi, single, and female lol!

Bottom line, don't chase labels, get out there, go to clubs, parties and socials, and most importantly, make friends, and you will be surprised how easy it becomes to have fun!

"knob and sac"

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe yous dont read profiles

As 2 months ago u winked me and at the time my profile said i wont respond to winks, did you expect me to chase you as soon as you winked

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Have read the OPs profile and can only agree with the above.

If I was a single lady in the area it would put me off. You have good veris suggesting you have great personalities but the profile doesn't show this at all.

A x

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

As one of those mythical unicorn thingies (bollocks by the way, there are single fems who meet) I'd pass your profile by.

The name sounds very masculine (and teenage lad approach at that) the profile is selfish - what do you offer? I also don't like being told what is a turn on with regards the clit piercings. Having them myself, they can be a bit marmite for folks - either love 'em or hate 'em.

The legal action bit about your pics is pointless... once they online, they are out there.

As has been said, I think you expect single fems to chase you after a wink - I don't even check my winks ever, but see looking at your profile you did wink... please read profiles, as you'd see I would never meet you, and from other comments, you just send out winks to any single fem without actually seeing if you meet their criteria.

» Add a new message to this topic