FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pissing on cock

Pissing on cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *overs14 OP   Couple  over a year ago

norwich

After reading the pissing on pussy thread I was wondering if anyone has pissed with a cock inside them. I had an ex 10 years ago who was obsessed with this. But I never managed to do it. I just mentioned it to my hubby and he'd like me to try and do it on him. Any tips?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah, drink loads so you need a pee. Simples

By *overs14 OP   Couple  over a year ago

norwich

Really, that easy? I tried loads with my ex and never could. Maybe I need to try again x

Another favourite here

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Again this is a NO for me.

Just to make it clear, I dont want to, or have you go, to toilet on or in me.

Drink a lot!! Put down lots of towels!! Try not focusing on what your about to do try it while riding him! Relax and release! It will drive him crazy! And it feels good too

Of course i've only heard.... I wouldn't know from experience

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Again this is a NO for me.

Just to make it clear, I dont want to, or have you go, to toilet on or in me."

whats with this pissing inside of pussys and vice versa all about.... its urine its not sexual... I just dont get it and how it can turn anyone on

By *onderTongueMan  over a year ago

Bury

Each to there own I guess... A mate of mine told me that a fella had asked her to Shite on the coffee table while he Lau on the floor looking up through the glass! ... Now thats bonkers.

As for pee, why not!

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

whats with this pissing inside of pussys and vice versa all about.... its urine its not sexual... I just dont get it and how it can turn anyone on "

I thought it was a lad type jokey thing 'boston steamers' and all that.

I dont think negative at all of people who partake in this kind of thing in return dont ask me to 'give it a go'.

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Well in the pissing inside a pussy thread there was a girl that posted there who I had been talking to for a month or so with intentions of meeting sometime.

I seen her post somyhing in that thread sayimg she was going to try it that evening.

it immeditly put me off wanting to meet her because 1. I dont want my cock anywhere near a place where a guy has pissed in and 2. Having a guy piss inside her means unprotected sex so id not want to meet for that reason either.

just so off puttimg but yea each to their own I guess.

What ever floats ya boat people

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

"Well in the pissing inside a pussy thread there was a girl that posted there who I had been talking to for a month or so with intentions of meeting sometime.

I seen her post somyhing in that thread sayimg she was going to try it that evening.

it immeditly put me off wanting to meet her because 1. I dont want my cock anywhere near a place where a guy has pissed in and 2. Having a guy piss inside her means unprotected sex so id not want to meet for that reason either.

just so off puttimg but yea each to their own I guess."

you do know wee can get in a females vagina....and what if it was her partner who was pissing in her hole.....??x

no no no here

There is always some who would object to other peoples sexual activitiez ! Personally I dont think there is anything wrong in it, I have always fantasised about a woman peeing all over me, such a warm feeling

As for those who don't agree dont bother commenting on something you dont like no one is forcing you to. Personally I think picking your nose is dirty but bet you do it

I've never pissed with a guy inside me but I've had many men ask me to squat over them and piss on their cock

By *himanMan  over a year ago

chichester

Its pisstastic !!

Just to make it clear, I dont want to, or have you go, to toilet on or in me."

Quite agree go to the loo thats what its for

"I've never pissed with a guy inside me but I've had many men ask me to squat over them and piss on their cock"

Anyone asked you to piss in their mouth?

I have only fantasized golden showers all over my hand with a finger or two inside. Just a fantasy but you never know it might happen one day. If a lovely lady wanted to piss on my cock I wud give it a go. I think I will try most weird things once, if it's good twice or more and more. Never say never

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I've had women piss all over me,in my face,all over my body,I've fingered them while they are pissing,and loved ever minute of it,I would love to find another slim women in to this,but they are like hen's teeth .

whats with this pissing inside of pussys and vice versa all about.... its urine its not sexual... I just dont get it and how it can turn anyone on "

Wldnt.be my thing tbh...but everyone to their own

We love this and he has pissed while fucking me

Both curious about golden showers so we gave it a go in our shower and neither of us could go, both tried realy hard, running water the lot, but our bits just wasn't having any of it the minute we gave up we both needed to go...typical

By *m16Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

I don't get it why does this feel so good

The other half loves this, but it's surprisingly hard to wee on demand and get over the fact it will go everywhere! Definitely need to try with his cock inside me though

"I've never pissed with a guy inside me but I've had many men ask me to squat over them and piss on their cock

Anyone asked you to piss in their mouth?"

oh yeah many times

"After reading the pissing on pussy thread I was wondering if anyone has pissed with a cock inside them. I had an ex 10 years ago who was obsessed with this. But I never managed to do it. I just mentioned it to my hubby and he'd like me to try and do it on him. Any tips? "

Sounds fun x

By *lpoppyllWoman  over a year ago

blackburn

[Removed by poster at 27/07/14 09:04:43]

By *lpoppyllWoman  over a year ago

blackburn

Shocking this dunno how any1 would want to do this. Like me saying stick it up my bum and let me take number 2 on ya cock lol

chichester

Love it xx

chichester

"Shocking this dunno how any1 would want to do this. Like me saying stick it up my bum and let me take number 2 on ya cock lol

"

oo er

I used to view it as taboo also. I even listed it as one of my hard limits... You know... No to the 3P's. It wasn't until I was talking to someone one and they mention how sensitive it made you, still I didn't want any parts of it... It wasn't until I researched it that it peaked my interest enough to mention it to hubby. It's not something we tried more than once, but it's something we can say we tried and enjoyed and can check it off the list. Trying it with someone else I highly doubt, but ive learned not to be judgemental when it comes to peoples kinks! Because what floats someone else's boat, won't always float mine

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

there is a good chance many have experienced before as squirting and gushing have an element of pee with them. as for pee in or on someone and people getting precious u do realise that their cock or pussy no matter how clean could have an element of pee on them. so no need to be squeemish about it. as for being able to do it fill your bladder try a position that puts pressure on ur bladder like riding and just go with the flow. dont stress enjoy x

tbh i fucking love getting pissed on ... i think coz its wrong , filthy and warm and i love watchin piss streams squirt out of a pussy , i think it tastes a bit rank , but i spat it back in the girls mouth ... ive only done stuff like that once and LOVED IT

i love fucking when desperate for a piss it feels really intence like you could expload at any sec and when u do it feels amazing

» Add a new message to this topic