FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > condoms & hottubs

condoms & hottubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

Can anyone give us advice about using condoms in a hottub? Such as - Is the protection still there? Can the water force it off....that sort of thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Never had any problems, one tip though, it's best for the guy to sit on the edge while the woman puts the condom on rather than try to do it in the water. When he's cum take it off straight away rather than have it float off, which has happened!

We love jacuzzis/hot-tubs, she gets particularly turned on by sex in water

Cheers for the advice!!!

Yeah were the same...really horny times in our hottub and we both love how sexy it is. But we've got a meet at ours and this is will be our 1st time with another couple so its condom time!!!

By *onyMad123Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Thats cool i did wonder but didnt want to ask in case loooooked stupid but fancy some water fun xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Must say, we broke in our tub last night, and had a lovely time, but for heavens sake....don't come in the water!!

Have been picking out sticky bits from my leg hair (i did have a shower, but missed some obviously), and it rips the buggers out!!!

...and now the water needs refilling!!!

bloody hell!

ps the weightlessness it gives you is awesome for fucking, and you don't get sweaty!!

"Must say, we broke in our tub last night, and had a lovely time, but for heavens sake....don't come in the water!!

Have been picking out sticky bits from my leg hair (i did have a shower, but missed some obviously), and it rips the buggers out!!!

bloody hell!

ps the weightlessness it gives you is awesome for fucking, and you don't get sweaty!!

"

Please note that mr posted....mrs does not have hairy legs, or get sweaty.

(that was close!!)

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

"Must say, we broke in our tub last night, and had a lovely time, but for heavens sake....don't come in the water!!

bloody hell!

Please note that mr posted....mrs does not have hairy legs, or get sweaty.

(that was close!!)"

Am so loving this comment

By *atthew RichardsMan  over a year ago

J13 of the M5

I want to thank the OP for this thread.

I am looking forward to bringing a lady friend to Chams in the not too distant future and it is something we have discussed.

The thread has therefore saved me from fumbling and making a fool of myself. I will show her the thread later.

My thanks will be from both of us though.

"I want to thank the OP for this thread.

I am looking forward to bringing a lady friend to Chams in the not too distant future and it is something we have discussed.

The thread has therefore saved me from fumbling and making a fool of myself. I will show her the thread later.

My thanks will be from both of us though. "

Dam i was hoping to take a picture and have it front page news

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

you'll tend to find that most clubs ask people not to play in the hottubs... just because obviously people want to go in them after you....

so is worth double checking.....

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

That wasn't policed very effectively last time I was there

hot tubs are amazing I wish I had a garden so we could have one!

Grai!

Thanks everyone for your comments...its for our own hottub/layzspa in the garden, we're having a meet tomorrow and will inevitably end up in the garden!

my bit of advice for all it is worth. dont have a fiddle in the jacuzzi it gives ya the poops.

it either makes ya pussy dry later or if ya doing anal then the chemicals gets in and gives ya the wildies

"my bit of advice for all it is worth. dont have a fiddle in the jacuzzi it gives ya the poops.

it either makes ya pussy dry later or if ya doing anal then the chemicals gets in and gives ya the wildies "

In your own hot tub at home is one thing, in a club is another. I will not go in the one at Chams cos it has other people's cum in it. Liberties is really strict about no naughties in the water so enjoy playing in a teasing manner. Other comment about making ur pussy dry, can also give you cystitis cos no proper lube there aaaargh.

I love sex in the jacuzzi at Chams, its probably my fave place. I have had no problems with condoms staying on as long as you put them on above the water line. And have never had any problems afterwards with soreness or cystitus etc. I'm far more relaxed with all those bubbles hiding my wobbly bits. I grab a shower after anyway, so any cum just gets washed off. After all whats a bit of cum between friends?? lol

Make sure there isn't any air trapped inside the condom, I have heard that the heat of the jacuzzi can cause rapid expansion of the air resulting in an explosion which could cause serious damage to the bell end.

Mind you that's only what a mate told me. The same mate told me that he'd heard of a colony of ants diguised as grains of rice who robbed a chinese takeaway, so I take whatever he says with a pinch of salt

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Make sure there isn't any air trapped inside the condom, I have heard that the heat of the jacuzzi can cause rapid expansion of the air resulting in an explosion which could cause serious damage to the bell end.

Mind you that's only what a mate told me. The same mate told me that he'd heard of a colony of ants diguised as grains of rice who robbed a chinese takeaway, so I take whatever he says with a pinch of salt "

LOL..... love it

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

don't know about other clubs, but chams has no problem with fucking in the jacuzzi and la chambre is the same about the pool, we love it! but we have seen people in both places not using condoms, and once at chams there was a condom floating around, so don't drink the water!

By *haven767Man  over a year ago

plymouth

Personally, I would only have sex in a private hot tub, no offense to the clubs but i have seen first hand what cums out when cleaning a pool or hot tub!!

Well know this is interesting---

Because -

I LIKE A CONDOM,,,,,I LIKE A HOTTUB,,,BUT WHICH IS BETTER?

only 1 way to find out-

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

» Add a new message to this topic