FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > couples in clubs

couples in clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i am going to a club i have never been to before at the weekend and its a couples only club.....

been to clubs several times and played with single guys but never with couples....can anyone offer any advice???

do you just walk up to people introduce yourself and have a chat and take it from there??? do groups that are chatting mind if you join in the conversation.....how welcoming are couples to newbies???

any tips greatly appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As a couple we are always happy for someone to approach us even if its just to have a chat. When we have seen a group of people together it can feel like your butting in but usually thats not the case, your best bet is not to be shy the chances are you will be approached at some point, try not to let the nerves get the better of you (easier said than done) as you will find most folks are very friendly.

Which club are you attending?

thanks for the advice....that all sounds reasonable...you know how its a worry in a new environment...we usually play with single guys so it will be a whole new experience!!

we are going to secrets in totnes

we go often to clubs and find that if you approach someone be polite and nice and people accept you...what people dont like are pushy and arrogent...hope you enjoy your couples night as most couples love being approached...

Secrets is a great place, but can be a little "cliquey". Ask the host and hostess to show you round and to introduce you to some people. They did it for us.

Or put a meet advert asking to meet you there.

Dont worry though, you will be ok, it is full of like minded playfull people too. It's couples only on Saturdays too, so one less thing to worry about.

Just relax and enjoy

xx

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Thats what has always put us off going to a club...hardened swingers realising we are newbies and pushing themselves on us or single blokes making a nuisence of themselves...

I cant stand being pressured by a soppy double glazing salesman let alone someone who thought we were new guilable and naieve.

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

I have stopped going to clubs now...I just got fed up with demand after demand for sex from really fit women! lol lol lol

I love chatting and flirting with couples but always find it a bit trickiy about broching the subject of playtime.

"I love chatting and flirting with couples but always find it a bit trickiy about broching the subject of playtime."

i soooo know where you're coming from!!! i have been fabulous place but didnt work for me....too much chat and not enough action!! i really think you need to be a bi fem for a couples only night to work as the women seem to drive everything......nice night nice place nice people...just not for me!!

I prefer my friday nights plenty of single men yummy.

"I prefer my friday nights plenty of single men yummy."

me too!!! but im glad i tried it out!!

try coming for pussy possy beach party august bank holiday going to be fun and its all for charity.

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

we're always happy to chat to people in clubs - even single guys who come over. if we'd want a guy to join us we give each other a wink and just ask!!! simple!!

» Add a new message to this topic