FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > difficult as a single male

difficult as a single male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xtra Fun 71 OP   Man  over a year ago

HAMILTON

I am finding it really difficult to get meets, i am very open and broadmonded, anyone feel the same

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

yes lots of people find it difficult it seems. I don't know why some people do better than others unless it's down to profile and attitude or just plain luck.

Do you approach many people?

By *auravicCouple  over a year ago

COLCHESTER

Maybe clubs and parties are for you then until u

You get known then you could arrange further meets with pple from parties x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mate its the cliques on here if u ain't in one you got no chance you try be nice and get ignored my pass runs out soon then im fucking out of here

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Would you message you if you were looking for single males and stumbled across your profile?

What makes it different to others?

What catches the eye and draws interest?

If you consider those questions it may point you in the direction as to why you find it difficult.

A

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Half your profile is the mindless, pointless warning to Sydney uni...

Your phone number first screams desperate, your attached which puts a lot of ladies off, and its only cock pics.

for all of those reasons, I'd delete a message without a reply - even though you ask for a reply. I've found if people cannot respect my wishes, I won't bother with theirs, and the FAQs say a delete is the same as a no thanks, and I've found a no thanks often leads to a trail of begging messages, thinking they will change my mind.

By *oapysubmarineMan  over a year ago

rotherham

im finding it hard too even for a social meet . unless you look like brad pitt u gotta rely on luck .

"Mate its the cliques on here if u ain't in one you got no chance you try be nice and get ignored my pass runs out soon then im fucking out of here"
why wait till it runs out if it's bothering you that much? Just asking

I'd say work on your profile a bit more and remove the legal stuff, its pointless. All pics are cock pics which many women don't like. Try a torso of bum pic. Being attached will put many off but good luck.

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Same for all single guys just keep trying be confident and send nice messages not one liner. Some guys are on here over 6 months without a meet just don,t give up.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Mate its the cliques on here if u ain't in one you got no chance you try be nice and get ignored my pass runs out soon then im fucking out of here"

I'd refer you to my post above.

From our point of view? A set of pics made up entirely of badly taken cock shots, no info in the profile text/more words in a pointless disclaimer than any text present, and any sense of urgency/entitlement and we delete the message without reading.

Like many we view profiles long before opening a message.

A

To the OP, it's as difficult or as easy as you make it. Put effort into your profile and how you approach people or attempt to network within the community and the rewards will come.

Bemoan your lack of response or struggles and I would put it to you that you need to look at this first.

"Mate its the cliques on here if u ain't in one you got no chance you try be nice and get ignored my pass runs out soon then im fucking out of herewhy wait till it runs out if it's bothering you that much? Just asking"
cause i paid for it so might aswell let it run

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Stop looking and you might find it.

That could be utter bullshit, it didnt work for me

The women rule this place end of

So many guys on here moaning you dont get laid yet you all have partners ur cheating on and pics of just ur dicks. You sound like real prizes.

By *itten-xxxWoman  over a year ago

North West

"Half your profile is the mindless, pointless warning to Sydney uni...

Your phone number first screams desperate, your attached which puts a lot of ladies off, and its only cock pics.

for all of those reasons, I'd delete a message without a reply - even though you ask for a reply. I've found if people cannot respect my wishes, I won't bother with theirs, and the FAQs say a delete is the same as a no thanks, and I've found a no thanks often leads to a trail of begging messages, thinking they will change my mind."

I totally agree with this... Do you really think someone would meet you based on cock pics? It's screams no imagination to me.

"So many guys on here moaning you dont get laid yet you all have partners ur cheating on and pics of just ur dicks. You sound like real prizes. "

That's what i love about the women on here moan that there's only cock pics on your profile yet when u look at there's it all private or pics of your body in ill fitting costumes its a swinging site not match.com half the people on here seem to want to go on dates

By *ay Dee BeeMan  over a year ago

INGATESTONE near Brentwood

"So many guys on here moaning you dont get laid yet you all have partners ur cheating on and pics of just ur dicks. You sound like real prizes. "

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"That's what i love about the women on here moan that there's only cock pics on your profile yet when u look at there's it all private or pics of your body in ill fitting costumes its a swinging site not match.com half the people on here seem to want to go on dates "

Have you looked at the verifications of these women to see who they actually meet?

Have you read their profiles and seen the pics they display?

I suspect the profiles of those single guys did something different - attracted interest.

Those that put effort in get results.

Those that put none in, sit back and wait or expect instant sex more often than not don't get the results they expected. But then those profiles actually make it far easier for women and couples to make decisions, so they're actually very, very useful.

A

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"That's what i love about the women on here moan that there's only cock pics on your profile yet when u look at there's it all private or pics of your body in ill fitting costumes its a swinging site not match.com half the people on here seem to want to go on dates "

No ill fitting costumes here, and yes I have private pics - I'm here to meet, and those pics gets shared with people who I will actually meet, not just for filling a wank bank!

I am here to swing - thats the social aspects as well as the sex. If I just wanted a quick fuck, I'd go out on the town on a weekend and pull. I have a boyfriend, and he knows I meet - in fact he encourages it, so am definitely not looking for a dating site.

"I am finding it really difficult to get meets, i am very open and broadmonded, anyone feel the same"

I would think half the males on the site feel the same its a competitive arena.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I am finding it really difficult to get meets, i am very open and broadmonded, anyone feel the same"

yes it is difficult.... but you get out what you put in... effort in equals rewards out

for example, fabswingers hasn't started charging by the word quite yet.... and if copy and pasting the warnings on your profile (which is absolutely useless by the way!!) than the actually thing you thought about writing.... then so many red flags spring to mind...

fabswingers gives you to oppotunity to stand out if you want to take them.... take advantage of all of them, some of them or none of them.... thats up to you!

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Don't worry about it fella you'll be inundated now

I certainly can't speak for every woman on here but many, like me, prefer to get to know someone a bit before a meet for many reasons. Make sure they are who they say they are, to see if you both want to take it further and number one for me, safety. After 2 horrendous meets years ago, I now never agree to meet someone for sex that I haven't met socially. You just have to see how many organised social meets are in the meets and events section to realise they are a very popular and an effective way to get noticed within this lifestyle, a lifestyle that is to me anyway, largely based on a social scene with lasting friendships. I understand this is not for everyone but suggest this might not be the right site for those people.

What a load of utter bullshit!! The majority of women don't want cock pics. Its been said over and over again yet all the men moaning have cock pic avatars. Work it out guys!! As for it being match . com I don't think so. This well worn line is usually curned out by the same guys who think it is instashag. Threads like these only highlight which guys to block.

Oh and my underwear fits thank you.

I agree with kittymama,most women want to see a face pic,you could have a12" cock but have squint eyes and no teeth for all they know lol

I have loads of public pics and no ill fitting costumes. And unfortunately for the "Fancy a fuck" guys like you, most women on here have standards. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

"Mate its the cliques on here if u ain't in one you got no chance you try be nice and get ignored my pass runs out soon then im fucking out of herewhy wait till it runs out if it's bothering you that much? Just askingcause i paid for it so might aswell let it run"

Hilarious.

Eh...it could also be that you claim to be "Athletic" then have pics of your non athletic stomach. You can't say one thing then put a pic that disproves it.

"Mate its the cliques on here if u ain't in one you got no chance you try be nice and get ignored my pass runs out soon then im fucking out of herewhy wait till it runs out if it's bothering you that much? Just askingcause i paid for it so might aswell let it run

Hilarious. "

Wow the guys paid a £5! Got to get his monies worth organising all those meets. Did you think that £5 would entitle you to free sex??

"Mate its the cliques on here if u ain't in one you got no chance you try be nice and get ignored my pass runs out soon then im fucking out of herewhy wait till it runs out if it's bothering you that much? Just askingcause i paid for it so might aswell let it run

Hilarious. "

Reminds me of the recent TV ad with the couple pointlessly sitting in their car waiting the extra 3 minutes to tick by on their ticket so they get their money's worth!!!

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I'm not finding it difficult at all

Ok, I haven't met a single lass of here, but I'm having fun fucking the blokes

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Finally i seem to be getting my moneys worth out of this place i might not be getting a meet but at least im getting under a few peoples skin before i fuck off

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Finally i seem to be getting my moneys worth out of this place i might not be getting a meet but at least im getting under a few peoples skin before i fuck off "

.......... and if you are getting a rise out of trolling, maybe that says everything that needs saying....

as for it being hard... yes it is! I'm sorry women dont just drop their knickers if you just look in their direction

if we said effort in gets rewards out... would you answer your own profile?

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Finally i seem to be getting my moneys worth out of this place i might not be getting a meet but at least im getting under a few peoples skin before i fuck off "

Oh I'm sure you can do that in the real world without spending a fiver

I doubt very much you're getting under people's skin, you're just providing some lunchtime entertainment, thanks

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"That's what i love about the women on here moan that there's only cock pics on your profile yet when u look at there's it all private or pics of your body in ill fitting costumes its a swinging site not match.com half the people on here seem to want to go on dates

No ill fitting costumes here, and yes I have private pics - I'm here to meet, and those pics gets shared with people who I will actually meet, not just for filling a wank bank!

I am here to swing - thats the social aspects as well as the sex. If I just wanted a quick fuck, I'd go out on the town on a weekend and pull. I have a boyfriend, and he knows I meet - in fact he encourages it, so am definitely not looking for a dating site."

This x a million

Another one of these threads! Wahoo!

As many people have said to you and all the people before you, it's fabswingers.com not instashag.com.

Many women (myself included) don't want to shag and go, or meet for sex without meeting socially first. I see people complaining anout "message pong", but how else are we supposed to suss out if you're safe to meet up with and that you'll respect our boundaries?

A guy I met a while ago (not from here) seemed absolutely lovely and charming over text but in person was a letch and wouldn't take no for an answer. Another didn't stop what ge was doing to me until I asked him three times

aww bless him!

"Finally i seem to be getting my moneys worth out of this place i might not be getting a meet but at least im getting under a few peoples skin before i fuck off

aww bless him! "

keeping you entertained ain't i

Hilarious.

Wow the guys paid a £5! Got to get his monies worth organising all those meets. Did you think that £5 would entitle you to free sex??"

He must have at least 33p left. It was clearly money well spent.

"Finally i seem to be getting my moneys worth out of this place i might not be getting a meet but at least im getting under a few peoples skin before i fuck off

aww bless him! keeping you entertained ain't i"

I'll fuck you. Send me a pm.

Absolutely! I find men with body dysmorphia highly entertaining!

aww bless him! keeping you entertained ain't i

I'll fuck you. Send me a pm. "

nah your ok ta

I'll fuck you. Send me a pm. nah your ok ta "

I'm heartbroken.

Please don't hang around because of me. Seeing UNLOS would entertain me more. Then people could guess who u where .....

bye

I'll fuck you. Send me a pm. nah your ok ta

I'm heartbroken. "

Are you even a woman

I'll fuck you. Send me a pm. nah your ok ta "

Ahhh he was a fantasist. Offered a fuck and refused pmsl

I'll fuck you. Send me a pm. nah your ok ta

Ahhh he was a fantasist. Offered a fuck and refused pmsl"

The guys with only dick pics and an inaginary partner at home always are.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Entertained ? Athletic ? Lol

"Are you even a woman "

who??? Use the quotes if you're trying in insult someone.

"Are you even a woman

who??? Use the quotes if you're trying in insult someone."

He meant me.

He's upset because he can't mail me. I have the 'arsehole filter' on.

"Are you even a woman

who??? Use the quotes if you're trying in insult someone."

but i was trying to insult you all and i thought i was entertaing you

By *ark EdgeCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

Your profile is one line'long', do you really think it is down to cliques or do you not think it is due to your lack of effort?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Are you even a woman "

if you can't distinguish women from men... maybe thats where its all gone wrong for you....

well that and other "red flags"......

"Are you even a woman

if you can't distinguish women from men... maybe thats where its all gone wrong for you....

well that and other "red flags"......"

cheers _abio

Right its been fun people it really has but i got more pressing matters at hand

peace love and flowers

By *iss SugarWoman  over a year ago

not far from Brighton

Well personally the below things stop me meeting or messaging men back..

Attached

Cant accom

1 liner messages or profiles

Only cock pix on profile and no face pic on the message.

Profile includes phone number

Not verified by meet..

Hope this helps.

"Are you even a woman

who??? Use the quotes if you're trying in insult someone.

He meant me.

He's upset because he can't mail me. I have the 'arsehole filter' on. "

Ah but me too. Its been on alot today!

And no im a fuckin unicorn! With a bigger horn that you could only dream of.

"Well personally the below things stop me meeting or messaging men back..

Attached

Cant accom

Not verified by meet..

Hope this helps."

cock pics says the woman with a pic of her arse on there yeah thanks for the advice

Attached

Cant accom

Not verified by meet..

Hope this helps.cock pics says the woman with a pic of her arse on there yeah thanks for the advice"

Men like pics like that but in general, women don't like cock pics. Its about knowing your market and advertising accordingly.

Attached

Cant accom

Not verified by meet..

Hope this helps.cock pics says the woman with a pic of her arse on there yeah thanks for the advice"

I thought you had more pressing matters to attend to?

"Right its been fun people it really has but i got more pressing matters at hand, like my cock. Hasn't been shaken for 30 minutes and the sores are starting to heal over "

Fixed for you. No charge, consider it part of your site supporter fee.

Had this yesterday from someone who told me to go on match because I wanted to meet for a drink before anything else! That's the kind of attitude that will get you nowhere. The fact that many like interact socially and build up a rapport before sex doesn't mean we want a relationship, it's what differentiates us from animals.

"Right its been fun people it really has but i got more pressing matters at hand, like my cock. Hasn't been shaken for 30 minutes and the sores are starting to heal over

Fixed for you. No charge, consider it part of your site supporter fee. "

nice wig

"Right its been fun people it really has but i got more pressing matters at hand, like my cock. Hasn't been shaken for 30 minutes and the sores are starting to heal over

Fixed for you. No charge, consider it part of your site supporter fee. nice wig "

Awww thanks, you're cute. I'd fuck your bum for you. Don't leave.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Don't go 77, Im laughing at the havoc

Fixed for you. No charge, consider it part of your site supporter fee. nice wig

Awww thanks, you're cute. I'd fuck your bum for you. Don't leave. "

Oyyy there's a queue!

Quite a few people want to fuck his arse...

Oyyy there's a queue!

Quite a few people want to fuck his arse..."

I'm not having your sloppy seconds. Besides, it'll probably be like throwing sausages down the Chunnel anyway.

"Don't go 77, Im laughing at the havoc"
oh don't worry pal i ain't going yet im sure there's a few more i can piss off

Oyyy there's a queue!

Quite a few people want to fuck his arse...

I'm not having your sloppy seconds. Besides, it'll probably be like throwing sausages down the Chunnel anyway. "

Our opinion for what it's worth we re a couple and we meet single men so is the fem gonna meet someone for NSA fun who does nt even measure up to the man she has ? If you do measure up what makes you of interest in particular ? If you re her preference or young and hot are you the sort of person we would want involved in what is our most intimate connection ?a lot of single men on here don't get this hence no meets .clubs are more spontaneous but you still need to stand out ie well groomed fit and smelling nice otherwise you re not gonna get what you seek .SIMPLES !

"Our opinion for what it's worth we re a couple and we meet single men so is the fem gonna meet someone for NSA fun who does nt even measure up to the man she has ? If you do measure up what makes you of interest in particular ? If you re her preference or young and hot are you the sort of person we would want involved in what is our most intimate connection ?a lot of single men on here don't get this hence no meets .clubs are more spontaneous but you still need to stand out ie well groomed fit and smelling nice otherwise you re not gonna get what you seek .SIMPLES ! "

Great post. x

Right im off for a full English and a few beers got to keep my athletic body in shape for all you beautiful people it

"Don't go 77, Im laughing at the havocoh don't worry pal i ain't going yet im sure there's a few more i can piss off "

You're not pissing people off, you're adding fuel to their fires!

"Right im off for a full English and a few beers got to keep my athletic body in shape for all you beautiful people it"
not sure how many athletes have belly buttons that deep Hun

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Three rules from me fella the triple H factor

Honesty

Humour

Hung like a horse,*

There are countless threads asking similar questions, maybe read a couple they ll contain the same generic advice, upto you to act on the advice contained or not,

* this isn t important the other two are

Have fun

"Our opinion for what it's worth we re a couple and we meet single men so is the fem gonna meet someone for NSA fun who does nt even measure up to the man she has ? If you do measure up what makes you of interest in particular ? If you re her preference or young and hot are you the sort of person we would want involved in what is our most intimate connection ?a lot of single men on here don't get this hence no meets .clubs are more spontaneous but you still need to stand out ie well groomed fit and smelling nice otherwise you re not gonna get what you seek .SIMPLES !

Great post. x "

thank you

Im loving this you can't help yourselves ha ha

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I haven't read the entire thread, I've seen so many like it before. I've been on this site for quite a few years and have had a great time with lots of varied people, some of whom have become good friends.

There are usually three big differences between my profile and those of the guys who complain. One I have a lot of open and honest information about myself and what I'm into. The other is that I have more than cock photos on mine, I certainly don't pretend to be fantastically good looking, but at least people can see what they'll be getting. Three, I can accommodate, I have the bonus of not being married which an awful lot of 'single' men are.

"Don't go 77, Im laughing at the havocoh don't worry pal i ain't going yet im sure there's a few more i can piss off "

I think you have a high opinion of your abilities in that respect. Don't think you've pissed anyone off, just made them realise it'll be no great loss in the unlikely event you do actually leave when your site supporter pass runs out.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Assume you mean booby prizes lol

Moneys worth? Do you say that in a pub, if you have pulled ?

Her

"Don't go 77, Im laughing at the havocoh don't worry pal i ain't going yet im sure there's a few more i can piss off

I think you have a high opinion of your abilities in that respect. Don't think you've pissed anyone off, just made them realise it'll be no great loss in the unlikely event you do actually leave when your site supporter pass runs out. "

yet you can stop reading this forum do you want me to renew my pass cause i will just for u

"Finally i seem to be getting my moneys worth out of this place i might not be getting a meet but at least im getting under a few peoples skin before i fuck off Moneys worth? Do you say that in a pub, if you have pulled ?

Her"

yeah how did you know

"Finally i seem to be getting my moneys worth out of this place i might not be getting a meet but at least im getting under a few peoples skin before i fuck off Moneys worth? Do you say that in a pub, if you have pulled ?

Heryeah how did you know "

you have people's attention and you re wasting it !

Heryeah how did you know "

I can tell.

Her

Hey, if you want to shell out a fiver to not get laid then who am I to stop you. I'm not the one that'll be here moaning about it in a months time!

"Hey, if you want to shell out a fiver to not get laid then who am I to stop you. I'm not the one that'll be here moaning about it in a months time!

"

oh im done with moaning about pissing people off is much more fun

"Hey, if you want to shell out a fiver to not get laid then who am I to stop you. I'm not the one that'll be here moaning about it in a months time!

oh im done with moaning about pissing people off is much more fun "

You're not pissing people off, they're having a giggle at you

You're not pissing people off, they're having a giggle at you "

You're not pissing people off, they're having a giggle at you "

that's good ain't it i thought women like a man that can make them laugh

You're not pissing people off, they're having a giggle at you that's good ain't it i thought women like a man that can make them laugh "

You won't be pissing most people off, it's just words on a screen. Nowt on the telly so a thread like this can be quite entertaining.

Either way, you're having fun posting, people are having fun replying... so in reality it's all good.

(That's a serious response by the way. Thank you for the earlier banter. No hard feelings, it passed a few boring minutes. Have a great day. x)

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"

oh im done with moaning about pissing people off is much more fun "

That's the way

Her

By *ark EdgeCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

You're not pissing people off, they're having a giggle at you that's good ain't it i thought women like a man that can make them laugh "

For a man so full of himself we would have expected you to have been verified by a least one person. Wonder what put people off you?

my sentiments exactly.

Its like Russian roulete, you have to have luck and hope it lands on your profile to get a shag lol.

By *lybiiMan  over a year ago

Hinckley

"So many guys on here moaning you dont get laid yet you all have partners ur cheating on and pics of just ur dicks. You sound like real prizes.

I agree with kittymama,most women want to see a face pic,you could have a12" cock but have squint eyes and no teeth for all they know lol"

Shit! You've seen my other pics.

Well said

We meet single guys, if you messaged us we wouldn't be interested just because of the number of cock shots and also your phone number posted on your profile...

We all know what a cock looks like, personally like to see something different and doesn't have to be a face pic also phone number posted on profile just seems a bit desperate, not saying you are but that's how it comes across x

By *ikeDeltaMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Profile comes across as desperate to the extreme, no way you'd ever need to put your mobile number on here. Pics with just dicks are certainly not a turn on for the female variety in majority. Revamp it and see if your luck changes

» Add a new message to this topic